Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,979,593 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love the air quotes…all going as planned. Could see this set up from a mile away.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Crwd delivers again. Prob gonna get crushed tomorrow

Up $35 premarket, macro cooperating...could fly!
bmoochie
AG
I think your AMD idea is going to happen today now based on all this. Going to watch the open and hop on a $165 I think
McInnis 03
AG

I'm actually watching CRWD for a fade play. Look at what ZS did last week on their earnings. Obviously every stock is it's own as are the results, but same market, same hype, if it runs below the 34-50 10min EMA early I'll look for gap fill short scalp. I need it below 333.50 first.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Will probably work, that's what it usually does after earnings
CC09LawAg
Maybe something, maybe nothing - I had some POWL puts I sold that were pretty deep in the red that were exercised today with June and July dates. So maybe a move up on the horizon.
Heineken-Ashi
POWL is now at the daily mid Keltner band and throwing of lots of hourly buy signals. But that tends to not be reliable in a strong downtrend. On the daily, if it gets through $152 it will be through the Ichimoke cloud. RSI is getting weak so a support bounce might come soon.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

IMPUY - Platinum miner. Looking for $3.50-$4.50 for bottom. Should 2-3x at minimum over the next year.
nice find!

What you thinking on PLTM? I'm close to stopped out, but will watch for re-entry closer to this trend line... 9.10 ish area.

Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

IMPUY - Platinum miner. Looking for $3.50-$4.50 for bottom. Should 2-3x at minimum over the next year.
nice find!

What you thinking on PLTM? I'm close to stopped out, but will watch for re-entry closer to this trend line... 9.10 ish area.

I'd have to see below $9.25 to consider selling on a stop.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm actually watching CRWD for a fade play. Look at what ZS did last week on their earnings. Obviously every stock is it's own as are the results, but same market, same hype, if it runs below the 34-50 10min EMA early I'll look for gap fill short scalp. I need it below 333.50 first.
You dog, you!

Truth be told, execution was awful. Loaded some 300p at $1.40 near open, WAY too high. They dropped to $.40 or $.50 so added more at $.50. Exited most when it came back near original entry and held a small runner. Locked into a profit trade though.
Heineken-Ashi
Watching TAP here in the low $50's for potential significant low on both daily and weekly candles.

El_duderino
First few candles are ugly for a push to $165. Long top wicks and lower high each candle. I'd see it pushing back to $160, but it's AMD so it'll probably inverse what I'm thinking
bmoochie
AG
El_duderino said:

First few candles are ugly for a push to $165. Long top wicks and lower high each candle. I'd see it pushing back to $160, but it's AMD so it'll probably inverse what I'm thinking
I bought and sold within a few minutes haha. I don't have time to watch it and it does have crazy swings but made about $100 so no complaints.
El_duderino
A win is a win
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

You dog, you!

Truth be told, execution was awful. Loaded some 300p at $1.40 near open, WAY too high. They dropped to $.40 or $.50 so added more at $.50. Exited most when it came back near original entry and held a small runner. Locked into a profit trade though.
Closing the whole trade here at 316-317 area. The rules say to hold it, but I need to capture a downside win, so we'll do that here.
McInnis 03
AG
bmoochie said:

El_duderino said:

I bought and sold within a few minutes haha. I don't have time to watch it and it does have crazy swings but made about $100 so no complaints.
Atta boy! You still in the OA room? If so, tell them we (all of me) said hello.
McInnis 03
AG
I guess all those NVDA 1200c's bought last week are cashing now.
El Chupacabra
Heineken-Ashi said:

Watching TAP here in the low $50's for potential significant low on both daily and weekly candles.
Quite literally came here to ask about TAP...52W lows currently.
El_duderino
Inverse trading really works
Heineken-Ashi
El Chupacabra said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Quite literally came here to ask about TAP...52W lows currently.
I'm putting a buy order in for $51.50 with stop at $47.50.

M4 Benelli
Texaggie7nine said:

Is this why POWL is tanking?

https://www.investing.com/news/company-news/powell-industries-insider-sells-over-41-million-in-company-stock-93CH-3468537

I guess AI arent our overlords yet (would explain SNOW falling on the daily), as that AI article is hyperbolic tripe. Mr. Powell, no relation to Jerome just needed some liquidity to take his fam to Golden Corral. The headline should read 4 mil, not 41 mil. Said amount doesn't account for 1 percent of his holdings. He sold the same tranche at 90 a share to take his son Little Stevie to Top Golf earlier in the year.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bought some more TNA at $36.60.

Hoping for a relatively quick exit at $41.
McInnis 03
AG
Really interesting bot I located in Twitter.

Gives you the full rundown with graphics on options contract you request.

bmoochie
AG
Nope, its not for me as its purely a day trade service and have to follow nonstop.

I just looked at amd and now I am sad haha. I always sell too early.
Heineken-Ashi
Bank of Canada cut its benchmark rate by 25 basis points.

Why is this relevant? Some see it as proof that Euro Central Bank will cut next, and that this all leads to the FED cutting.

Here's the thing though.. Canada NEVER leads the FED from low or high points like this. They are pure followers. Either they know that the FED will be cutting are are trying to get out ahead, or they are going rogue for the first time ever. Their "official" inflation data is showing better than ours at 2.75%. But there's is more maniuplated than ours.

US treasury yields actually moved up on the news after making a slightly lower low from the May level.

HoustonAg2014
AG
M4 Benelli said:

Texaggie7nine said:

https://www.investing.com/news/company-news/powell-industries-insider-sells-over-41-million-in-company-stock-93CH-3468537

I guess AI arent our overlords yet (would explain SNOW falling on the daily), as that AI article is hyperbolic tripe. Mr. Powell, no relation to Jerome just needed some liquidity to take his fam to Golden Corral. The headline should read 4 mil, not 41 mil. Said amount doesn't account for 1 percent of his holdings. He sold the same tranche at 90 a share to take his son Little Stevie to Top Golf earlier in the year.

Rumor has it, he cashed out to help Elko finish out a top 5 recruiting class.
EnronAg
AG
Yeah, I'm out in Rockport on vacation and glanced at the market. Saw vix ripping, rates ripping, and stocks ripping…and was like WTH

This donkey is kickin' to ATH's boys!!!
McInnis 03
AG
$BA starliner on the launch pad about to go. Do we get a sell the news on liftoff?
AgCPA95
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

M4 Benelli said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Rumor has it, he cashed out to help Elko finish out a top 5 recruiting class.
He is an Aggie

Powell Named Texas A&M Distinguished Alumnus
Number Monkey
AG
So when you trade a leveraged etf like this, do you usually only do it for a day or are you holding overnight if your target isn't hit?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I never day trade, I'm more of a swing trader.

I probably hold most of my leveraged ETFs for about 2-3 weeks on average.

Usually only extends on huge downturns where I will load up some more.
CC09LawAg
It is amazing to me how when I take big swings I'm almost always wrong, but when I make a small trade I end up with a 100% profit.
Brewmaster
AG
Yep, I saw this this morning, made me chuckle...

Heineken-Ashi
CC09LawAg said:

It is amazing to me how when I take big swings I'm almost always wrong, but when I make a small trade I end up with a 100% profit.
Sounds like you should stop taking big swings.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sold TQQQ for a nice 11% profit in 3 days.
First Page Last Page
Page 6473 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.