Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,979,708 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Yikes. I have no stops on POWL. Should I?

those eyes, wow. too bad the gif cuts off another great feature or 2 features, lol.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

You tryna get shaken out? Because they shaking pretty hard. Crwd too, earnings this week. As papa buffett says: scared money don't make money
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Texaggie7nine said:

You tryna get shaken out? Because they shaking pretty hard. Crwd too, earnings this week. As papa buffett says: scared money don't make money
If anyone is down on POWL and scared out of it then they're shortsighted. They should be trying to identify levels they're comfortable with and add more if it gets there. JMO, but I've been following this stock a long time and know it pretty well. I posted Friday what's going on with it, if anyone is nervous and missed my post.
bmoochie
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

CAVA throwing a sell signal. A full RSI cycle down would likely take it to somewhere between $55 and $75 (I know, huge range) by July expiration. I just bought June $80 puts. Looking for min $77.50 and max $70 (as I think it will take a bit longer to get lower than that.
Curious to see what the "signal" is you are seeing? Is it just based on RSI or are you seeing other indicators? TIA
flashplayer
AG
Edit - did not mean for the thumbs down

I'm long term bullish enough on both POWL and CAVA that I plan on sinking a good deal of cash into them this week anyway. If they both drop another 20% I am not sweating it because they're going to shoot up 40% from there soon enough and I don't need the money gaining 5% at the bank.

Besides, as well as those 2 businesses are doing, if they drop 20% there's gonna be some pain everywhere else in the market anyway.
Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

CAVA throwing a sell signal. A full RSI cycle down would likely take it to somewhere between $55 and $75 (I know, huge range) by July expiration. I just bought June $80 puts. Looking for min $77.50 and max $70 (as I think it will take a bit longer to get lower than that.
Curious to see what the "signal" is you are seeing? Is it just based on RSI or are you seeing other indicators? TIA
I only really act when multiple indicators align.

I can definitely count a completed 5-wave pattern. I don't default on a pattern being over until I start to see supports broken. But the recent high happened with very high volume over a weekly period, with the biggest spike matching the first big spike from November. You usually get the highest volume in a 3rd wave or a 5th wave.

At the same time, I've got double weekly RSI sell signals, the first in March (aligns with what I count as a 3rd wave high) and the second in May aligning with the recent high. On daily, Friday threw off a sell signal. MACD has not yet crossed. But all of the intraday MACD's have crossed down.

We also have a very thin Ich cloud sitting between $65 and $70 on daily. The March spike was followed by a touch of the cloud before reversing back up.

Hourly 8 EMA has now crossed the 50.

Support is at $85 with resistance in the low $90's.

Edit to add: Beer candles show Friday as a bullish candle that didn't surpass the previous candle. That's a point of hesitation for being long. Today's candles is indecision. If tomorrow's candle follows through as a full bearish candle, it will be the first time since April it has a confirmed downtrend of any sort, with that April one sending it from $71 to $57. But back to the EW count, the 4th wave correction is always smaller than the one after a completed full 5-wave move up.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
flashplayer said:

Edit - did not mean for the thumbs down

I'm long term bullish enough on both POWL and CAVA that I plan on sinking a good deal of cash into them this week anyway. If they both drop another 20% I am not sweating it because they're going to shoot up 40% from there soon enough and I don't need the money gaining 5% at the bank.

Besides, as well as those 2 businesses are doing, if they drop 20% there's gonna be some pain everywhere else in the market anyway.
CAVA selling off isn't necessarily bad. If so, it would mean the recent high has become the first wave of a much larger move, and the selloff being a needed reset following a successful ramp up from IPO before moving higher. My short position isn't because I don't believe in the company. It's actually my favorite lunch spot. The food is top notch. I am a big bull long term and think it will be between $350 and $500 over the next decade.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
McInnis 03
AG
Gonna swing some AMD calls here. Last few times.it's dipped to this level it recovered within a day or two strongly. Worth a chance imo.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Gonna swing some AMD calls here. Last few times.it's dipped to this level it recovered within a day or two strongly. Worth a chance imo.

bmoochie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

i keep telling myself to do puts at $170. for over two weeks its gone to that level and violently rejects. the yo yo back and forth would have been very profitable but I think you are definitely on the right path here.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bought the TNA dip. Targeting $41.
ProgN
This market is almost identical to the Friday's so If anyone wanted a HIGH RISK lotto, look at the SPY 528c that expires today trading at .07. If it runs in the last 30 minutes like it did Friday, then they'll probably pay. Expect them to expire worthless though.
McInnis 03
AG
ProgN said:

This market is almost identical to the Friday's so If anyone wanted a HIGH RISK lotto, look at the SPY 528c that expires today trading at .07. If it runs in the last 30 minutes like it did Friday, then they'll probably pay. Expect them to expire worthless though.
Was just coming here to post something similar.

You know what that means?

GO PUTS. LOL
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

ProgN said:

Was just coming here to post something similar.

You know what that means?

GO PUTS. LOL
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Friday was end of month buying/rotation that all hammered at the end of the day. Don't see that happening here, but might do a lotto anyway because I like you.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

Friday was end of month buying/rotation that all hammered at the end of the day. Don't see that happening here, but might do a lotto anyway because I like you.
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

M4 Benelli
ProgN said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

Texaggie7nine said:

If anyone is down on POWL and scared out of it then they're shortsighted. They should be trying to identify levels they're comfortable with and add more if it gets there. JMO, but I've been following this stock a long time and know it pretty well. I posted Friday what's going on with it, if anyone is nervous and missed my post.

I'm prepared to full port (Roth) this bish (at the right price).Ive done it before with high conviction plays (CLF/ZIM) and I'll do it again.
Swollen Thumb
AG
Sold July $165 puts for $10 premium. Figure a $155 basis is a good entry for a longer term hold if called.
ProgN
GreasenUSA
AG
The absurdity from our overlords continues:

ProgN
Swollen Thumb said:

Sold July $165 puts for $10 premium. Figure a $155 basis is a good entry for a longer term hold if called.
That's a solid move imho.
Dan Scott
AG
WSJ reports that E*trade is considering kicking roaring kitty off eyrade. GME tanking.

Wow.
McInnis 03
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Zac Morris and crew get off scot-free and now because a dude tweets his position or a freaking Uno card he's manipulating stocks? Come on.
Heineken-Ashi
Well I didn't lose money on the lotto.

Ag13
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Guess he should have just hopped on CNBC to pump his book instead.

Or be a congressmen and trade around actually manipulating entire industries.
Dan Scott
AG
New updated. He didn't sell.

Just posted on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/s/b3ayVwxV93
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ProgN said:

Did xsp 528 calls for .05, closed at .34
You da man!
Bonfire.1996
It's funny. All he did was buy calls, I believe covered calls at that, and then tell people about it.

Investment banks have shorted GME for two years, with billions at stake, suppressing the upward volatility of the stock. But no one seems to give a crap about that.

E-Trade printing that story makes his PR case for him. The double standard is shocking.
McInnis 03
AG
Citron brings up an interesting point. They question his ability to have so much capital. They seem to think there is someone backing him in order to profit from an equity manipulation.

I don't know how much coin Keith has but we do know he has diamond hands.
nortex97
AG
He's been begging to get fined/investigated though. I guess it's good for him he should be able to afford the best lawyers to fight it. Telling folks about it directly was…an unforced error, imho.
Brewmaster
AG
Dan Scott said:

Just posted on Reddit.

wow, didn't sell?? he's not too sharp. **** at least sell half at open this morning. It was clear even to a half assed trader like me it was coming down from that premarket peak.

as OA pointed out too, these names get halted like crazy now, giving shorts a fighting chance.

I hope I'm wrong and he makes 1B and buys or puts ETrade out of business.
McInnis 03
AG
Brewmaster said:

Dan Scott said:

Just posted on Reddit.

wow, didn't sell?? he's not too sharp. **** at least sell half at open this morning. It was clear even to a half assed trader like me it was coming down from that premarket peak.

as OA pointed out too, these names get halted like crazy now, giving shorts a fighting chance.

I hope I'm wrong and he makes 1B and buys or puts ETrade out of business.
if I remember right, last time (2021?) he took almost full possession of shares. He only sold off a few million dollars worth.
Chef Elko
AG
McInnis 03 said:

GreasenUSA said:

Zac Morris and crew get off scot-free and now because a dude tweets his position or a freaking Uno card he's manipulating stocks? Come on.
It would be ridiculous if DFV/Roaring Kitty is nabbed for manipulation when Zack Morris & Co. we caught red handed front running and had the case dropped. He tweeted his position today and HELD ALL OF IT lol
Dan Scott
AG
All these dewshbags on CNBC should be investigated.

First Page Last Page
Page 6470 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.