Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,970,814 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 47 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CRM tanking bigly today
McInnis 03
AG
If Kathy thought PATH was pretty at $18, I wonder why she's not loading up at $12?
McInnis 03
AG
Muy said:

CRM tanking bigly today
And it took everything with it. INTU and NOW both played nicely under the X00 numbers they were at.
McInnis 03
AG
DELL earnings tonight and mega fade today.
Heineken-Ashi
LKQ, insanely low risk. Buy and place stop at $41.40. Target $45-$46.

70 cents of downside to ~$3 of upside at minimum.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
McInnis 03
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Someone was asking about auto parts.

LKQ is a good place to be.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$NOW at psych 700 in sympathy with $CRM
$INTU similar to 600

$LULU at psych 300 tomorrow bears watching with the coverage initiation today and 425 price target
LULU toying with getting above 300 in pre market here. Long scalp against 300 could be a play and if it gets above yesterdays high at 301 it could be the signal that it's time to bounce.

INTU really looking weak in PM, could be a sweet scalp fade, especially if it tries to test 600 level again and rejects in first 15 min. (doubtful it runs that high tho IMO)
OKTA over 100 here goes on watch also. Premarket high is a tick above 102......that's the mark to watch to see if it wants to trend today after a decent earnings yesterday.
Did NOT expect that fade, but did not play it either. Software is a beautiful fade this morning.
Chef Elko
AG
I agree and I'm glad this stock was brought up today. I added a small amount of shares and will dig in a bit deeper but this industry should have massive tailwinds.
El Chupacabra
I almost bought CRM AH yesterday...but since I always get in way too early on big AH moves, I thought better of it...glad I didn't buy.
flashplayer
AG
flashplayer said:

HUMA on a tear so far this morning. Up almost 10%.

Make that 16% on very high volume. I keep searching for news and can't find anything.
cslifer
I am in it for the long term. I can't find anything that would set it off either besides that it is just getting more attention in general.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

If Kathy thought PATH was pretty at $18, I wonder why she's not loading up at $12?

January 12.5 calls for $2...yes please!
EnronAg
AG
for HA, Prog, smart folks on the board, who here thinks the top is in for the year?!?! I, for one, do not...but just trying to gauge others thoughts on how to play for the balance of the year...
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I bought crwd june7 350 calls for 10.25
Anastasia Beaverhaven
Oil inventories -4.156M vs -1.6M forecast. First big draw in a while.
bhanacik
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

McInnis 03 said:

January 12.5 calls for $2...yes please!
followed on this, I just can't see it not forming a model T from the recent drop before Jan

I've got right at $15 as the 50% target
Cru
S
Heineken-Ashi said:

Removed

Thanks
Heineken-Ashi
Can edit out your email now

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg said:

for HA, Prog, smart folks on the board, who here thinks the top is in for the year?!?! I, for one, do not...but just trying to gauge others thoughts on how to play for the balance of the year...
I think it's in for Russell. S&P, Nasdaq, and Dow have paths higher. But it all depends on if support can hold. The risk far outweighs the reward and has been that way since late March.

McInnis 03
AG
Super Duper high risk, but lotto friday play here could be PATH 12.50c at .20 here. This is an all or nothing play. Void at new day low, but lottos are typically hero or zero.
EliteZags
AG
McInnis 03 said:

well I don't think she has a Discord for live trade notifications...

she did sell 12 million shares Q1 in the mid 20s
Heineken-Ashi
WRN has hit the 50% correction of its move off the February low in linear format. In log, it still has some room. I just bought a boat load. Wouldn't be surprised if it continue to comes down a little more to $1.15 range. I'm giving it a stop of $1.10 and a minimum target of $2.00 but really looking for $2.40 range.

Edit: This could get as high as $5.00 over the course of a couple years.

Heineken-Ashi
If ASO gives some back, our stop is recent low, but I'd really like to see it hold $55.

South Platte
flashplayer said:

flashplayer said:

Make that 16% on very high volume. I keep searching for news and can't find anything.
Well dang. Am I the only one that's completely missed the HUMA boat
McInnis 03
AG
South Platte said:

flashplayer said:

flashplayer said:

Tommy Tuberville built that boat
deddog
AG
South Platte said:

flashplayer said:

flashplayer said:

20% now
deddog
AG
CRM getting slammed today.
Down 20%, is it a buy at this point for a short-medium term trade?
flashplayer
AG
It's quickly turning into more of a yacht.

Still time to jump in before FDA announces approval of their vascular graft between tomorrow and August.

December calls aren't bad if you believe the $15 price target that probably gets revised upward after FDa approval
bmoochie
AG
I must say, I am glad to have you back Mcinnis...all 3 of you
McInnis 03
AG
Thanks, I'm only here to help us all lose more green!
McInnis 03
AG
deddog said:

CRM getting slammed today.
Down 20%, is it a buy at this point for a short-medium term trade?
I could definitely see this head closer to 200 before changing it's tune (if it does there). There may be more meat on the bone......
ProgN
Howdy fam,

This is for our more buy and hold type members that don't have the time or interest to actively trade stocks. Put $KSS on your target list. Let the dust clear to see if they'll cut their dividend, I personally don't see them cutting it. That said, it's currently yielding 9.6% annually. It's not an exciting or sexy stock, but they won't be down at this price long if they say their dividend is safe. Kohl's isn't going out of business and 9.6% dividend put into a DRIP, with the likelihood of price appreciation is an excellent opportunity to position yourselves for incredible returns, especially in an IRA or other tax deferred vehicle. It's also a value for custodial accounts for your young kids because you can set it and forget it in a DRIP. This advice changes if they slash their dividend, that's why I suggest letting the dust clear.
willowratio
AG
Wasn't the annual meeting for WWR today? I haven't seen or heard anything.
bhanacik
AG
I had an alert set if it rose above $5, saw the alert and watched for a day hoping for a bit of retracement for a buy, but forgot about it before close. Then I saw it takeoff

Major FOMO when I see people post about it but am somewhat reluctant to buy in now because there has to be some sort of pullback, right?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$NOW at psych 700 in sympathy with $CRM
$INTU similar to 600

$LULU at psych 300 tomorrow bears watching with the coverage initiation today and 425 price target
LULU toying with getting above 300 in pre market here. Long scalp against 300 could be a play and if it gets above yesterdays high at 301 it could be the signal that it's time to bounce.

INTU really looking weak in PM, could be a sweet scalp fade, especially if it tries to test 600 level again and rejects in first 15 min. (doubtful it runs that high tho IMO)
Shorting NOW and INTU would have been a gold mine today. Longing LULU wouldn't have hurt anyones feelings either.

STICK TO THE PLAN MC, STOP GETTING DISTRACTED.
First Page Last Page
Page 6463 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.