Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,971,866 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bmoochie said:

McInnis 03 said:

bmoochie said:

Sold that LULU yesterday perfectly. Strong bounce today.

425pt initiated today
Editing because I completely misread this. either that or I speak McInnis and just assumed 225 put initiated today? unless you are meaning something else?
Sorry.

Coverage was initiated on LULU today by one of the finance houses, with a 425 price target.
McInnis 03
AG
Man, the flow keeps streaming in on HOOD but there is a seller at 20.88 and they are RELENTLESS. They can't be beat.
McInnis 03
AG
Next week's 1200c for NVDA is getting swept.
El_duderino
If SPY breaks down through this $526 level, it could be a quick trip to $523
EliteZags
AG
either that or go back up, or stay even for a while

looking like there's only a couple directions this is trending towards
EnronAg
AG
oooooof, CRM getting pounded on light forward guidance
nortex97
AG
Layoffs about to start ramping up big time. Spending on salesforce stuff is gonna be…'light.'
confucius_ag
AG
Another Kathy Woods picks ----PATH is tanking AH down 30%. CEO stepping down ,spot taken back over by former CEO/ founder after 2yrs and lower guidance. Luckily I only had a few leaps.
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
Anastasia Beaverhaven
Powell pounded after hours. -24%
confucius_ag
AG
Anastasia Beaverhaven said:

I am not seeing that.
HoustonAg2014
AG

Like POWL? I'm missing something. I don't see it down hardly at all…
HoustonAg2014
AG
confucius_ag said:

I am not seeing that.

He got me all excited because I missed the boat and wanted to jump in…
Anastasia Beaverhaven
Sorry, was a misprint on investing.com
EliteZags
AG
Anastasia Beaverhaven
Powell actually up after hours now. Investing.com can take a hike
ProgN

An angel get's it's wings every time a beaver uses the word 'pounded'.
Heineken-Ashi
confucius_ag said:

Another Kathy Woods picks ----PATH is tanking AH down 30%. CEO stepping down ,spot taken back over by former CEO/ founder after 2yrs and lower guidance. Luckily I only had a few leaps.
I'm buying in the morning.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
EliteZags said:

either that or go back up, or stay even for a while

Yes, these are all the possibilities.
bmoochie
AG
I'm thinking of entering some NVDS calls. Bear NVDA ETF so way cheaper way to play some puts for NVDA. It is way extended on Bollinger bands and RSI is around 80. This is due for some pullback so I think July calls could be the way to play it. Those $50s are running about two bucks.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
McInnis 03
AG
confucius_ag said:

Lucky *******s that bought 14 and 13.5p's for .04 and .02
McInnis 03
AG
$NOW at psych 700 in sympathy with $CRM
$INTU similar to 600

$LULU at psych 300 tomorrow bears watching with the coverage initiation today and 425 price target
El_duderino
I personally wouldn't step in front of the NVDA freight train. Just my $.02
bmoochie
AG
Don't disagree with this sentiment. But I think we are on day 3 or 4 outside the band. There has to be some reversion soon. Which is why I went bear etf and 2 months out to give some time. Looking at it as a swing trade and not looking for a home run. Just some healthy pullback
flashplayer
AG
I won't pretend like I know anything, because I don't, but the one stock I would not be playing against right now either long or short term is NVDA. A pullback at some point will not surprise anyone but it will probably be brief and very difficult to time up.

With some of the more favorable plays mentioned on this thread by others wiser than I, going against NVDA right now seems like trying to grab a benjamin franklin out from under a rattlesnake. Might work, but probably won't often be worth the risk and is definitely a less fun way to lose than lighting money on fire.
EliteZags
AG
bungee jumping with a cord made out of technical analysis bands
nortex97
AG
confucius_ag said:

Question, do you subscribe to an Ark newsletter for her picks or is there a social media/free way to see her updates?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$INTU similar to 600

$LULU at psych 300 tomorrow bears watching with the coverage initiation today and 425 price target
LULU toying with getting above 300 in pre market here. Long scalp against 300 could be a play and if it gets above yesterdays high at 301 it could be the signal that it's time to bounce.

INTU really looking weak in PM, could be a sweet scalp fade, especially if it tries to test 600 level again and rejects in first 15 min. (doubtful it runs that high tho IMO)
confucius_ag
AG
nortex97 said:

confucius_ag said:

Question, do you subscribe to an Ark newsletter for her picks or is there a social media/free way to see her updates?
They openly publish their investments.
Anastasia Beaverhaven
GDP QoQ 1.3% vs 1.6% forecast.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$INTU similar to 600

LULU toying with getting above 300 in pre market here. Long scalp against 300 could be a play and if it gets above yesterdays high at 301 it could be the signal that it's time to bounce.

INTU really looking weak in PM, could be a sweet scalp fade, especially if it tries to test 600 level again and rejects in first 15 min. (doubtful it runs that high tho IMO)
OKTA over 100 here goes on watch also. Premarket high is a tick above 102......that's the mark to watch to see if it wants to trend today after a decent earnings yesterday.
flashplayer
AG
Meh. That's only 0.3% off. [/market]
Heineken-Ashi
Tuesday ASO fired off a buy signal finally. Yesterday it confirmed with MACD crossover. Next up is the 8/21 EMA crossover. If we get that, it's on baby! That said, I've seen enough to risk a buy here. Stop is recent low.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
XHB, XLRE, XLF - All sells on daily candles with lots of room below but firing buys on hourly candles. Expecting minor bounces and then resumed selling next week.

Heineken-Ashi
ULTA buy with stop at recent low. Target $425 range.

flashplayer
AG
HUMA on a tear so far this morning. Up almost 10%.
First Page Last Page
Page 6462 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.