Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,974,670 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well that dip was short-lived.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

If you want to play a cheap lotto, I like the INTC 31C for today at .04 or .05.

Could see that double or better.

ALL OR NOTHING.
There's your double.
EnronAg
AG
IMO a lot of this ramp is from those U-Mich sentiment numbers...all CNBC was talking about was the year ahead inflationary expectations coming in light at 3.3% vs 3.5% expectations...and saying how huge that was...I'm just tired of seeing these bogus inflation numbers...and the market ripping on these fake prints...the rug pull is going to be massive if this thing melts up to 5,500 before the election, like I'm truly expecting...there is just no way this runaway train is stopping until after November...NO WAY! STAY LONG! Don't be a bear in this donkey market with absolutely fake and doctored economic data at every turn...
Chef Elko
AG
Man I loved the TDA app and the new Schwab app is complete ass, my dude. It's like they took a desktop site and just compressed it while keeping font size and spacing the same. Did everyone go to think or swim app?
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
Good time to get back in OXY at 62?
El_duderino
TOS app is easy to use
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Agreed, Schwab app isn't great. TOS is great though, except it doesn't make WWR go any higher.
Chef Elko
AG
I'll convert to TOS
flashplayer
AG
Finally someone put the needle to BABAs ass and let it know today was a bull day.
flashplayer
AG
I'm gonna try to motivate SLV with a HI YO SILVER…AWAY!!!!
Brewmaster
AG
BABA going full ham now.. I'm in June calls and shares.
EngrAg14
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Well that dip was short-lived.

Starting to get the about to drop into close feeling
EliteZags
AG
Number Monkey said:

For those in BABA, you holding or selling? I can't say I'm very excited about holding. Bought on OA's recommendation and should have sold when it was up. Tempted to take my remaining 4% gain and go home. Thoughts?

also sitting on 4% up, though on shares mostly bought a full decade ago after IPO and paid $7 trade commission on LOL
might as well hold at this pt
I bleed maroon
AG
EliteZags said:

Number Monkey said:

For those in BABA, you holding or selling? I can't say I'm very excited about holding. Bought on OA's recommendation and should have sold when it was up. Tempted to take my remaining 4% gain and go home. Thoughts?

also sitting on 4% up, though on shares mostly bought a full decade ago after IPO and paid $7 trade commission on LOL
might as well hold at this pt
Ha! I bought mine in September of 2014. Whole lotta no return on that one!
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Keep eye for LULU. Suspect we are getting close to capitulation. It dropped to around $311 AH.
Just musing to myself here, but $300 is getting close to super magnet here, and if it does touch there, I bet the bounce is WICKED strong.

That being said, it'd be too easy for retail to ride a psych-300 bounce so they'll spin it about 304.70 lol
$300 touch happened FAST and the bounce is happening but it's weak, really weak. If it gets below $300 the pants are falling off.
Looks like today was the $300 and bounce day.
Chef Elko
AG
In SPY 528P lotto. Let's see if we flush going into the holiday weekend
McInnis 03
AG
Chef Elko said:

In SPY 528P lotto. Let's see if we flush going into the holiday weekend
I have been AWFUL at SPY/SPX lately, but just for grins, I'm gonna say I'd go SPX 5320c here at .65/.70

Not doing it though.
59 South
AG
TTD looks primed for a magnet run to 100. Good chance it gets there and overruns to 105+. Wouldn't buy today but next week entering 100 calls out a month could be a good play.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Heineken-Ashi
Questions for those who are bullish..

1. What is your end of year target on the S&P500?
2. What level below current price would have to break for you to move your money to the sidelines?
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Chef Elko
AG
Looking for a revisit to $529.15 ish level and sell all but a runner or two hoping it falls through
EliteZags
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

2. What level below current price would have to break for you to move your money to the sidelines?

1. higher
2. I'll move out when it goes to 0
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

I think the main problem is that timing it is basically impossible. Who's to say we don't rally another 10% from here, give a lot of it back, and still end the year up 5% from here after a "correction".

I say this as someone who has a big chunk on the sidelines currently, but only because it's mostly earmarked for riskier tech ETFs rather than SPX.
EnronAg
AG
1) major bullish over the next 4-6 months...major bearish 2025
2) about 25% on the sideline currently...will absolutely deploy all if SPX hits a 4 handle...but don't see that, and will remain on the sideline until major rug pull in 2025...with some nickel and diming right now until something major happens
McInnis 03
AG
Chef Elko said:

Looking for a revisit to $529.15 ish level and sell all but a runner or two hoping it falls through
Your sell may show up here.......
Chef Elko
AG
1- Nothing shocks me anymore, any and every dips gets bought up so I wouldn't be shocked to see the S&P hit 6,000. There is so much cash on the sidelines that has yet to be put to work. Most folks here and just about everyone I know has cash on the sidelines.

2- ride or die basically. I don't like pulling money at certain levels but I do have more money I've rotated from riskier assets I had gains in to treasuries and credit funds, SGOV and BXSL. This money will be rotated into SPY/QQQ as we have 5%+ percent pullbacks. If **** gets bad bad I'm looking to you guys and Redlers blood in the streets account.
Chef Elko
AG
I already got gotted on that push above $530. I usually have my stops at 50% for lottos :/
McInnis 03
AG
Chef Elko said:

I already got gotted on that push above $530. I usually have my stops at 50% for lottos :/
This is a slow Friday now, probably most started the holiday early. Combine that with low VIX and that means lack of range.
McInnis 03
AG
Chef Elko said:

ugh, there she goes.
M4 Benelli
Most of my successful trades are based off personal instincts. Any dumb move is typically giving into hype. Observing a list of stocks is the best strategy. Create intimacy with your watch list, and get your nooner on.
El_duderino
I've shrunk my watchlist way down
McInnis 03
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

The activity on the GME 6/21 $20c is extraordinary. Has been for days.

F it, I'm in at 5

59 South
AG
M4 Benelli said:

Most of my successful trades are based off personal instincts. Any dumb move is typically giving into hype. Observing a list of stocks is the best strategy. Create intimacy with your watch list, and get your nooner on.

THIS
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
jamey
AG
M4 Benelli said:

That's where I always have my best results too. I recently stopped panic selling for bigger gains or smaller losses and it's made a huge difference in my results. I'm more long term in all I do in stocks because history says I'm not good at this short term/day trading type stuff.

Some of my biggest mistakes are not going in full tilt on things I really believe or panicking and selling for small gains.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Something about the market staying irrational longer than we can stay solvent...

I thought today would be bloody for sure. I bought an spx put at open for 5.7 (order was for 9), put a sell order for 10 and was gonna leave it while i took my boys and niece on a hike, but had to hop back on the computer a couple minutes later and set my email to ooo and saw that ho was $8. Hit sell, filled for 8.3, easy $260 and i just got back into town to see what a great move that was, and that powl is back on track! Happy memorial day weekend everybody!
Aglaw97
AG
1. No idea on the S&P. I've given up on predicting this market.
2. Still investing in the market for things I have a long-term horizon on. Using other cash that I might typically deploy to the market to make private investments given I'm ok with a longer term illiquid position in things with the potential for a higher return vs greater liquidity in a market I don't trust.
First Page Last Page
Page 6458 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.