Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,974,237 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
BaylorSpineGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keep eye for LULU. Suspect we are getting close to capitulation. It dropped to around $311 AH.
tlepoC
AG
So based on those comments, $SNOW will moon. Thanks. I'll double down in the morning
Dan Scott
AG
SNOW increased their headcount by 20% YOY. That's more opex. They won't be profitable until 2029 based on their projections. They spend so much on R&D. When does that slow down?

What do they do that Amazon or Microsoft can't? My understanding it's just a cloud based data warehouse.
Dan Scott
AG
Good luck. I might have to play puts now.
Dan Scott
AG
LULU isn't cool anymore. The new hot thing is Alo
Dan Scott
AG
Wow i thought ANF was overvalued. LULU is more overvalued. More competition and they have management issues.

Lower end consumer will go from LULU to athletica or something cheaper. The high end customer doesn't see LULU as cool anymore and buys Alo.
Dan Scott
AG
DJT is 84% short

https://fintel.io/ss/us/djt

Interesting. After their crappy earnings without an earnings call, lol, I could see more people tempted to short. And a possible squeeze just in time for the debate next month. Especially if Trump kills it the post debate run could be spectacular
jamey
AG
Dan Scott said:

SNOW increased their headcount by 20% YOY. That's more opex. They won't be profitable until 2029 based on their projections. They spend so much on R&D. When does that slow down?

What do they do that Amazon or Microsoft can't? My understanding it's just a cloud based data warehouse.

Isn't cloud based data thr name of the game in AI. It can't all go to Microsoft and Amazon
flashplayer
AG
Dan Scott said:

DJT is 84% short

https://fintel.io/ss/us/djt

Interesting. After their crappy earnings without an earnings call, lol, I could see more people tempted to short. And a possible squeeze just in time for the debate next month. Especially if Trump kills it the post debate run could be spectacular

I find that # very hard to believe. Wasn't that long ago I read somewhere that they weren't actually being shorted that much because the intelligence on how many of their shares were truly shorted was not really known, and so many shares are still owned by Trump and other insiders.

If it was that high the apes of reddit and wallstreetbets would have already paid a visit.
EliteZags
AG
may add more PLTR ahead of SNOW earnings, have been averaging up all month anyways
triggerhappy
AG
El_duderino said:

I'm just in shares for POWL. Short interest is sitting around 16% and just shy of 6 days to cover.

Thanks "dude"! I jumped in with a small handful of shares Thursday afternoon. I probably would have stayed away from calls simply due to cost and would have missed the boat.
McInnis 03
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Keep eye for LULU. Suspect we are getting close to capitulation. It dropped to around $311 AH.
Just musing to myself here, but $300 is getting close to super magnet here, and if it does touch there, I bet the bounce is WICKED strong.

That being said, it'd be too easy for retail to ride a psych-300 bounce so they'll spin it about 304.70 lol
bmoochie
AG
Happy NVDA day! Playing AMD as a cheaper sympathy play should they blow it out and guide up.

I think beating is probably expected but the guidance will determine like every other stock. Very curious to watch this play out
El_duderino
Good to hear. All credit goes to Prog for bringing it to the board.

El_duderino
Shorts definitely covered yesterday. Took 2 days off and it's down to 5.5 days to cover
El_duderino
You hop in shares or options?
bmoochie
AG
I did a few $170s yesterday. Nothing crazy
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Just musing to myself here, but $300 is getting close to super magnet here, and if it does touch there, I bet the bounce is WICKED strong.

That being said, it'd be too easy for retail to ride a psych-300 bounce so they'll spin it about 304.70 lol
$300 touch happened FAST and the bounce is happening but it's weak, really weak. If it gets below $300 the pants are falling off.
El_duderino
AMD could be moving down towards $164.66 after breaking down through this $166.44 level pretty quick
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

$300 touch happened FAST and the bounce is happening but it's weak, really weak. If it gets below $300 the pants are falling off.
Rode the 290p down from 306 for a double. Bailed out here at 300 since I don't know what it's going to do. Doesn't look strong though. See if bears can take the pants further down!
McInnis 03
AG
Maybe this will help someone, but here's a great visual for market heat map.

https://unusualwhales.com/heatmaps
McInnis 03
AG
taking today's SLV 29c for a little lotto at .13. high risk, 10min chart isn't bullish but i think it may be rangey.
EnronAg
AG
another red to green new ATH day...before blow out NVDA earnings and a ripper day tomorrow...enjoy this donkey bull market before it ends...
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

taking today's SLV 29c for a little lotto at .13. high risk, 10min chart isn't bullish but i think it may be rangey.
this is a fail at this point, but I look at these as zero or hero and go super small.
Maximus Johnson
AG
HUMA continues to hit 52 wk highs daily this week.
El_duderino
Will definitely be keeping a close eye and reloading on SLV
McInnis 03
AG
El_duderino said:

Will definitely be keeping a close eye and reloading on SLV
I broke all the rules to play the lotto this way, just a nice cheap reminder why not to do so.

With that said, when London closes in a few hours if they need to cover shorts, could be an opportunity to salvage a few get out dollars.
El_duderino
Good point. Hope that's the case for you.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

$300 touch happened FAST and the bounce is happening but it's weak, really weak. If it gets below $300 the $200 leggings are coming off.
FIFY
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Got my two BrokerageLink accounts going. Decided to do limit orders on SOXQ / QQQM / AIQ rather than lump sum, since I'm banking on a dip. (This may backfire, but worth the risk imo.) And also I figure Fidelity automatically sweeps uninvested cash for 5%.

Question though, anyone know if Fidelity only does this with cash that is not on GTC limit buy orders? If so, probably better to cancel them all and put them in manually.
AGSmith
AG
I think Fidelity sweeps to 5% for all cash
Brewmaster
AG
BABA might be putting in a bottom, big buyer at 10:26 and candle with wick down at 10:00 central.
Heineken-Ashi
NCLH fired a buy signal on daily candles Monday.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AGSmith said:

Nice. Was hoping this was the case.

That's incredibly convenient and it really bugs me Schwab can't offer the same.
agdaddy04
AG
AGSmith said:

I think you have to select this.
First Page Last Page
Page 6453 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.