Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,976,921 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
El_duderino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty spot on these days.

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
bmoochie said:

Iranian president confirmed dead in that crash. Curious if that has any impact on market.

I wonder if it's possible it was a low key sabotage event by Israel as retribution?
Bocephus
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

bmoochie said:

Iranian president confirmed dead in that crash. Curious if that has any impact on market.

I wonder if it's possible it was a low key sabotage event by Israel as retribution?

I wish but it sounds like it was simply bad weather. Helicopter looked pretty intact in the video I saw. Looked like a crash and not a missile strike to me.
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
nortex97
AG
Wake up people. Futures are pretty flat. Will be curious if this SPX holds above 5300 or starts to dip under 5270.
EnronAg
AG
this market has only one direction...
TTUArmy
Anyone think the AI market makers get smoked out as fairy dust and unicorn farts? With risk-on and risk-off all seemingly running in the same upward channel, along with PMs, it just seems like something has to correct...soon.

Conventional wisdom points to PM's first to correct...leaving a face-off between the bond market and stock market. Just wondering if the government might get involved with a little black swan action in AI, causing large investors to quickly move massive amounts of money into bonds and treasuries to support the dollar and Fed actions.

Thoughts?
sts7049
AG
sure, but people have been saying soon for months now.
idAg09
sts7049 said:

sure, but people have been saying soon for months now.
Couple of years at this point...
EnronAg
AG
clipped a new intraday ATH...gonna hit new closing ATH...market printing new ATH's like Treasury prints new money
Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone playing HIMS?? On a rocket today
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SF2004
AG
EnronAg said:

this market has only one direction...

Stonks

They only go up.
Heineken-Ashi
Talon2DSO said:

Anyone playing HIMS?? On a rocket today
It was one of my bullish signals that fired last week.

Stock Markets - Page 6443 | TexAgs
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
EliteZags
AG
the final boss

flashplayer
AG
Still feeling good about BLDE Dec calls?
Heineken-Ashi
flashplayer said:

Still feeling good about BLDE Dec calls?
Only way I won't is if it breaks $3 soon. And even then, that could just mean this upward action has been part of a longer correction. We would still have support down to $2.75. Premium paid was stop. If you can't handle losing it all, you can still get out here.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
flashplayer
AG
I'm plenty content to sit patiently. Was actually thinking of adding to what I had since it dipped back to 3.40.
Heineken-Ashi
flashplayer said:

I'm plenty content to sit patiently. Was actually thinking of adding to what I had since it dipped back to 3.40.
I am seeing an hourly RSI buy signal but MACD has not confirmed.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My portfolio at an ATH just like most people's, but can't help but feel FOMO since I'm also sitting on the most cash/money market that I ever have. (In total, more than my entire Roth account.)

But to that end, I've basically stopped looking at charts for most of the day. I've got buys set below for most of my holdings, and sells set for my remaining TNA.

Not much else for me to do since I don't want to open any new positions.
gougler08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

My portfolio at an ATH just like most people's, but can't help but feel FOMO since I'm also sitting on the most cash/money market that I ever have. (In total, more than my entire Roth account.)

But to that end, I've basically stopped looking at charts for most of the day. I've got buys set below for most of my holdings, and sells set for my remaining TNA.

Not much else for me to do since I don't want to open any new positions.
Cash is a position, I just keep unloading at my sell points and will wait patiently

At least in most brokerages, cash is making 4-5% right now
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
For some annoying reason, Schwab doesn't sweep cash into money market like most other brokerages, so you have to do it manually. I've got about half of my cash in SWVXX currently, and half in orders.
gougler08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

For some annoying reason, Schwab doesn't sweep cash into money market like most other brokerages, so you have to do it manually. I've got about half of my cash in SWVXX currently, and half in orders.
Ah, that is obnoxious...Fidelity for it's flaws, does have that right
South Platte
Bought more silver. Such a crazy concept.
I bleed maroon
AG
gougler08 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Ah, that is obnoxious...Fidelity for it's flaws, does have that right
I concur with both of you. As a long-time Schwab customer, it's really my only ongoing frustration with them. My issue is that they discontinued the feature in 2017, except for extremely large accounts. I have complained multiple times, and even transferred a big IRA account due to their inability to offer it as an exception (my account rep did try his best on my behalf). In the past, it was no big deal, as money market rates were around 0.10-0.50% at best, but now that they're 5%+, it's a big money-maker for them. I doubt they have the fortitude to reinstitute it, as it's a hugely profitable change for them. Most people (myself included at times) just forget to periodically transfer cash balances to money market, and it frustratingly also limits the types of derivative trading I can employ in my non-margin IRA, as the cash has to be transferred the day before to enable buying power.
flashplayer
AG
I don't know about all that but I'm looking forward to next week when the T+2 settlement date ends and moves to T+1. Such a crap rule in the year 2024.
M4 Benelli
This might be the beginning of several POWL green days. I don't see many people selling until these arses cover.
El_duderino
I took my quick profit and went home with it. MACD about to make a cross on the daily and been making lower highs recently. With the uncertainty in the macro market, I'm not staying in positions for very long. Building cash to buy when it pulls back again
flashplayer
AG
I exited half my HUMA calls and all my shares today when it got to about 7.10. 40-50% was too much to pass up as volatile as it has been. Waiting a day or two to see if it drops back down and if so going to buy more calls.
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
To my untrained eye, it looks like BABA is due for another bounce after an inside day. SNOW looks like it's nearly completed a rounded bottoming pattern and could use earnings Wednesday as a launch. I also took profits on half POWL due to MACD
flashplayer
AG
M4 Benelli said:

This might be the beginning of several POWL green days. I don't see many people selling until these arses cover.

I thought that a few weeks back when their short interest was pointed out here. It has proceeded to burn me a couple times since while other stocks mentioned in this thread have been killing it.
HoustonAg_2009
What's going on with JPM?
El_duderino
SNOW is seriously coiling for a big move. 8ema has crossed the 21 & 34 and is about to cross the 55. But weak guidance could destroy it.
El_duderino
Oof. PANW getting beat down with in line guidance
M4 Benelli
flashplayer said:

M4 Benelli said:

I thought that a few weeks back when their short interest was pointed out here. It has proceeded to burn me a couple times since while other stocks mentioned in this thread have been killing it.

I took your cats sage advice and booked profts for a fourth time. Thank you all.
I bleed maroon
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

What's going on with JPM?
Jamie Dimon saying his retirement date is nearing.
First Page Last Page
Page 6450 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.