Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,984,565 Views | 231561 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do like BABA $83-$95 range.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
bmoochie
AG
This was election speculation right? Based on past elections this spiked every time?

i have it on my watch list but can't remember the exact details on it.
Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

This was election speculation right? Based on past elections this spiked every time?

That was for the calls. Multiple election years it spiked in September.

But SLV as shares is purely from a point that it has consolidated long term and is in the early stages of the next big bull run.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
El_duderino
Looks like buying time flashing oversold on multiple timeframes.
I bleed maroon
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Stan Crowch said:

No need to call me an idiot. I have no problem with you. I just feel like if you are going to regularly make posts trying to get people to leave here and go to your paid trading service you should buy an ad (you have the money). Just like many other hard working Aggies who pay to advertise their businesses on this site. I'll leave it at that and not disturb this thread any further. My apologies.

OA has done a ton to not only make those in this thread money but also educate on how the market works. I've learned a ton from him here and have seen my portfolio grow as a result. He does that for a very small ask (donations to charities). So if he wants to leverage what he single-handedly built here to promote his service, I have zero problems with it.
Well, you may not have a problem with it, but it is a direct violation of TexAgs terms of service. If TexAgs chooses to not enforce this, that's their business.

OA1 knows what he's doing - - free advertising is great if you can get away with it. Does that make him a huckster, shill, promoter, freeloader, or hype-man? You make the call.
Talon2DSO
AG
I bleed maroon said:

Talon2DSO said:

Stan Crowch said:

No need to call me an idiot. I have no problem with you. I just feel like if you are going to regularly make posts trying to get people to leave here and go to your paid trading service you should buy an ad (you have the money). Just like many other hard working Aggies who pay to advertise their businesses on this site. I'll leave it at that and not disturb this thread any further. My apologies.

OA has done a ton to not only make those in this thread money but also educate on how the market works. I've learned a ton from him here and have seen my portfolio grow as a result. He does that for a very small ask (donations to charities). So if he wants to leverage what he single-handedly built here to promote his service, I have zero problems with it.
Well, you may not have a problem with it, but it is a direct violation of TexAgs terms of service. If TexAgs chooses to not enforce this, that's their business.

OA1 knows what he's doing - - free advertising is great if you can get away with it. Does that make him a huckster, shill, promoter, freeloader, or hype-man? You make the call.

Then leave it to Texags to monitor and enforce. Why even comment unless the desire is to create needless drama.
ProgN
All right, bell rang, time to get paid. Focus
Heineken-Ashi
AAPL - my base case expects on more drop to $156-$162 range.

AgShaun00
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

lck90
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

bmoochie said:

But SLV as shares is purely from a point that it has consolidated long term and is in the early stages of the next big bull run.
Someone needs to whip this bull and get it to moving.
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

That said, we've had two good hourly negative divergence's, one on April 19 and another on April 30. Mar 6 was a divergence on daily but AAPL moved lower following it as MACD started to rebound.

This one is truly a tough call, as a minimum is in place for a bottom, but the cleaner chart would provide one more. I think earnings are a gamble on technicals.

bigtruckguy3500
Anyone seen this video before? I've heard before that if you look at the amount spent on underwear it can predict the market.

Heineken-Ashi
POWL needs to hold $158.

Bird Poo
AG
lck90 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

bmoochie said:

Someone needs to whip this bull and get it to moving.

Yes. I loaded up at $24.
Heineken-Ashi
SBUX was your tell. Discretionary spending is weakening big time.

Heineken-Ashi
CLF is a full sell. Not sure how much of a bounce it might get, but huge downside setup has been activated.

Chef Elko
AG
Seem like this guy has a bone to pick with Apple. I own shares in both but why would Apple want to partner with Google when Google's Bard was a massive failure. I'm using Google less and less, ChatGPT is amazing.
ProgN
bigtruckguy3500 said:

Anyone seen this video before? I've heard before that if you look at the amount spent on underwear it can predict the market.

I'd like to research this method more thoroughly, please post more links for me to look into.
flashplayer
AG
Queue up the Tom Petty. Lotta free fallin going on to start the day.
Heineken-Ashi
Q's below $420 and things will get spicy.

Lee Van Cleef
AG
Thoughts on further Powell accumulation this A.M.? Their comments on the conference call about their efforts to penetrate the 4 walls of the data center were quite intriguing. Sounds like they are having significant conversations with their customers about how to provide value in that space.
flashplayer
AG
They finally bounced from free fall at $157. I was thinking about adding also.
Lee Van Cleef
AG
Increased my position on Powell by 10% at 160. Cost basis at purchase was 136.
GreasenUSA
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

I'm a GOOGL guy.. have been all in on their ecosystem for years. I really want to stay in it, but they keep making it tough with their seemingly random discontinuation of great product and service lines.

In fact, from a consumer standpoint.. it's hard for me to imagine a worse run business in the tech space, let alone a megacap.

But also, **** AAPL.
Number Monkey
AG
Interested on thoughts on POWL as well. My stop kicked in today which locked me in with a 24% return in just 14 days. If the market really is going lower as many of us believe, isn't the better play to get back in after a future market correction?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I think they're just chewing up premium. Hopefully when the may calls expire they'll let it run
El_duderino
Possible SPY spring board off vwap here?
flashplayer
AG
Volume on POWL today isn't really impressive, so at least this drop isn't happening while that 15% of the float looks to exit shorts. They must be waiting and hoping for further drop.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Heiny - good spot to buy some more GBTC or Mara here? We are pretty much at that $59k level and seem to have a bit of support
Number Monkey
AG
Forgive me for being a newbie, but what you're saying is potentially to wait until later in the month to re-enter?
59 South
AG
ProgN said:

Alright bell ringer - those sold $ENVX puts gonna pay me tomorrow!

If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Lee Van Cleef
AG
I'm seeing volume on Powell having surpassed 50% of average daily volume at 10:18am ct. That looks pretty healthy to me.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Number Monkey said:

Forgive me for being a newbie, but what you're saying is potentially to wait until later in the month to re-enter?

I'm just being patient and fishing for june calls. I'd be surprised if you could go wrong with shares here
Heineken-Ashi
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

Heiny - good spot to buy some more GBTC or Mara here? We are pretty much at that $59k level and seem to have a bit of support
Maybe? I had an update a couple pages back.

ProgN
59 South said:

ProgN said:

Alright bell ringer - those sold $ENVX puts gonna pay me tomorrow!

First Page Last Page
Page 6427 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.