Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,987,019 Views | 231572 Replies | Last: 39 min ago by El_duderino
Spoony Love
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So we aren't opening even close to even ,my bad.

I'm eying 1DTE SPY 490P at the open and will move quickly.
flashplayer
AG
Going in for some RBRK shares just because I'm bored today and want to ride an IPO wave for a couple days of entertainment while everything bleeds. Not holding my breath.
Talon2DSO
AG
Got out of my puts for a nice little $8530 gain. Not bad for 5 mins into the trading day. This blind Squirrel found its nut.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
META rebounding hard
bigtoneag
AG
Would be nice to see WWR on this list.

https://www.energy.gov/mesc/applicant-self-disclosed-48c-projects?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
HoustonAg2014
AG
bigtoneag said:

Would be nice to see WWR on this list.

https://www.energy.gov/mesc/applicant-self-disclosed-48c-projects?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
NOVONIXX gets $100MM and WWR doesn't even end up on the list lol trash...
flashplayer
AG
Or……maybe not?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It feels like it's all on GOOGL and MSFT now.
Chef Elko
AG
Politics.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This feel like a slow recovery to nearly even finish to anyone else?
confucius_ag
AG
Yep. I exited my SPY puts. Will buy more puts tomorrow for the weekend.
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Yup, I banked my SPY put profits when the market opened and flipped to SPY calls. I bought more POWL when it was swept down stream by the deluge, up on both thus far.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Chef Elko said:

Politics.
You are never going to guess where Novonix is located...

We sure LOVE giving money to other countries in lieu of our own...
Chef Elko
AG
I posted a Bloomberg podcast that interviewed him for 45 mins or so. He's an ex-Tesla employee so he knows how to play the game with these minerals. All these battery materials companies are ex-Tesla guys so automatically they are geniuses and anything they present is the next billion dollar solution, right?

They make synthetic graphite so another lead to gold type solution to wow all the environmentalists and sell a low impact story. The folks I talked to underwriting some of the federal funding for these projects seemed like elitist snobs anyway, what do you expect.
BlueTaze
BlueTaze said:

BA calls a couple months out could be a good swing trade here at major support in $165 range. If it holds, would target a 50% retracement above $200 to exit.

Going in on calls down here at $160, if support holds, should work great.
Chef Elko
AG
Everyone be sure to check their emails for WWR shareholder materials and vote!
HoustonAg2014
AG
I don't want dilution by them issuing more shares… But what happens if they don't and they have no more money? Do they sell or what? Not really sure I understand what happens because they don't have debt to go bankrupt right?
bhanacik
AG
BlueTaze said:

BlueTaze said:

BA calls a couple months out could be a good swing trade here at major support in $165 range. If it holds, would target a 50% retracement above $200 to exit.

Going in on calls down here at $160, if support holds, should work great.
Really good call

I was watching but didn't enter. What made you enter? Were you watching for a close on the 15, 5 or something else to know there was at least a temporary bottom in?
Chef Elko
AG
That's the sticky situation, dilute and extend the runway or don't dilute and risk bankruptcy. I voted against dilution and against whatever pay package they had us vote on. Screw em' Go bankrupt and stop giving money to these execs who failed us.
confucius_ag
AG
TDOC reports today after the bell. Anyone have a read on it or been following?

It has had it's tail kicked post covid.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I've got too much money invested to say "**** em let them go bankrupt" unfortunately… If it's between that or taking me 5 years more to get even I'm taking the 5 years no doubt about it.
Chef Elko
AG
I get it, I still have a lot of my shares.
Heineken-Ashi
confucius_ag said:

TDOC reports today after the bell. Anyone have a read on it or been following?

It has had it's tail kicked post covid.
Bullet to my head I think it gets $17-$19. But not confident enough to play it. Maybe some outright shares could be worth it, because even if it drops, I think it's close to a bottom.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Halfway there.
confucius_ag
AG
Thanks. I think I am going for some 15C leaps
confucius_ag
AG
It feels like everything is in no man's land right now waiting on a direction.
Heineken-Ashi
I'm all teed up on downside plays. Almost no exposure to upside aside from metals, some energy stocks, and a small handful of individual stocks with very clearly defined stops.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Aglaw97
AG
confucius_ag said:

Short term I would agree. Long term I think it's unavoidable we are going to experience something akin to what Ernest Hemingway said about bankruptcy in The Sun Also Rises. "How did you go bankrupt?" "Two ways. Gradually then suddenly".

I don't think we are going bankrupt but IMO we are in the gradual period of a big pullback. When it actually happens, it will seem sudden to some.
ProgN
Aglaw97 said:

confucius_ag said:

Short term I would agree. Long term I think it's unavoidable we are going to experience something akin to what Ernest Hemingway said about bankruptcy in The Sun Also Rises. "How did you go bankrupt?" "Two ways. Gradually then suddenly".

I don't think we are going bankrupt but IMO we are in the gradual period of a big pullback. When it actually happens, it will seem sudden to some.
It's a stock picker's market now and if you adhere to your discipline, then you can flourish. If you gamble, you will lose. JMO but it's the truth.
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Aglaw97 said:

confucius_ag said:

It's a stock picker's market now and if you adhere to your discipline, then you can flourish. If you gamble, you will lose. JMO but it's the truth.

Boy Named Sue
AG
Think SPY can close over 504? I'm up big on calls I bought this morning. Getting greedy now lol
Talon2DSO
AG
Almost closing here in 30 mins. If you're up take it as a win
ProgN
Boy Named Sue said:

Think SPY can close over 504? I'm up big on calls I bought this morning. Getting greedy now lol
It's got to reverse in 2 mins if it's going to.

I'm in the 503c when I sold my puts this morning, so we're on the same train my friend.
confucius_ag
AG
https://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Palantir+%28PLTR%29+and+Parexel+Collaborate+to+Accelerate+Clinical+Data+Delivery+and+Power+Clinical+Outcomes+for+Patients/23114265.html

PLTR deal with Parexel. PLTR already big with hospital systems and now this in the research.
Combine this with the news Oracle moving hqtrs from Austin to Nashville (to be closer to healthcare systems). It looks to me like the PLTR and Oracle partnership is going to be huge.
Aglaw97
AG
ProgN said:

Aglaw97 said:

confucius_ag said:

There's money to be made for sure. That's true in any market. But I agree you can't just be passive and blindly let it ride like you can when everything is ripping.
First Page Last Page
Page 6415 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.