Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,988,314 Views | 231573 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Swollen Thumb
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Since I spend most of my TA time in here now and we're close knit, I have to share some great news with you.

A good friend of mine, also and Ag, had a spot on his lung even though he's never smoked. He just informed me that the test came back negative, NO CANCER!

I'm so elated I can hardly type.

Things like this put life into perspective. I've been so focused on the market but now, nothing can dampen this day for me.
Spoony Love
AG
That's awesome to hear. Cancer sucks, and when someone wins, we all win!
CheladaAg
AG
Thinking of dabbling in PLTR again. Could go either direction at this point.
Spoony Love
AG
Bears are trying to go in dry but keep getting blocked. Not sure how much more blocking can happen. There's a gap to fill.
El_duderino

That's awesome! Hard to beat getting good news like that.
LMCane
ProgN said:

M4 Benelli said:

Prog where you looking to add on SNOW? Think it hits 130-140?
$150 was a price I'm comfortable with before the geopolitical turmoil between Iran and Israel, so if Israel doesn't strike directly back at Iran by Monday, then I'll be a buyer. It's coiling tight if you look at the Bollinger bands and it's oversold. It's going to break aggressively up or down and I believe it will be to the upside.
obviously no one knows, but the news out of Israel is they will wait until after the Passover holiday before striking back at Iran. I am even seeing there is a deal to go into Rafah in the Gaza Strip now in exchange for NOT striking Iran directly.

I think based on the last 76 years of precedent that the Israeli government will wait until after Passover rather than launch an attack RIGHT when Passover begins (monday evening our time)
EnronAg
AG
Spoony Love said:

Bears are trying to go in dry but keep getting blocked. Not sure how much more blocking can happen. There's a gap to fill.
we touch that SPX 5,005 again and we gonna flush!!!!
ProgN
LMCane said:

ProgN said:

M4 Benelli said:

Prog where you looking to add on SNOW? Think it hits 130-140?
$150 was a price I'm comfortable with before the geopolitical turmoil between Iran and Israel, so if Israel doesn't strike directly back at Iran by Monday, then I'll be a buyer. It's coiling tight if you look at the Bollinger bands and it's oversold. It's going to break aggressively up or down and I believe it will be to the upside.
obviously no one knows, but the news out of Israel is they will wait until after the Passover holiday before striking back at Iran. I am even seeing there is a deal to go into Rafah in the Gaza Strip now in exchange for NOT striking Iran directly.

I think based on the last 76 years of precedent that the Israeli government will wait until after Passover rather than launch an attack RIGHT when Passover begins (monday evening our time)
I was thinking this exact scenario would happen.

Also this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13322379/Israel-ABORTS-plan-carry-retaliatory-strike-Iran-Netanyahu-decided-not-proceed-following-discussion-Joe-Biden.html
Heineken-Ashi

“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
CheladaAg said:

I 'd be careful. I think the top is in. I'm preparing for $10-$15. Hope I'm wrong.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

CheladaAg said:

I 'd be careful. I think the top is in. I'm preparing for $10-$15. Hope I'm wrong.
Here's my chart.

McInnis 03
AG
In the event NFLX gives us a party bounce tomorrow I"m hitting SPY $513c for tomorrow at $.05 here.

I bought 3. Daddy needs a happy meal, LETS GO!
Spoony Love
AG
Last hour is coming up:

Run up then down like yesterday?

?

?

I have no clue.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Spoony Love said:

Last hour is coming up:

Run up then down like yesterday?

?

?

I have no clue.
Here is my prediction.

Spoony Love
AG
I think this is wildly off .... Let's ride.
Heineken-Ashi
Oversold on every timeframe intraday. Doesn't necessarily mean up is next, but gun to my head, I think tomorrow through early next week could get back to 5080.

ProgN
Holy ***** I was thinking about buying a way out of the money put on NFLX but the $550p that expires tomorrow is asking $5.50 per contract. Aww hell naww, that is insane.
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Holy ***** I was thinking about buying a way out of the money put on NFLX but the $550p that expires tomorrow is asking $5.50 per contract. Aww hell naww, that is insane.
Bro, that's like half a chicken nugget and 3 French fries at Mcdonalds.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

Oversold on every timeframe intraday. Doesn't necessarily mean up is next, but gun to my head, I think tomorrow through early next week could get back to 5080.
Chef Elko
AG
McInnis 03 said:

In the event NFLX gives us a party bounce tomorrow I"m hitting SPY $513c for tomorrow at $.05 here.

This is my kind of lotto lol. In for 2 SPY $510C at $0.07
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I got 507s for .2
Talon2DSO
AG
McInnis 03 said:

In SPY 510c at .09 for tomorrow
LMCane
ProgN said:

Since I spend most of my TA time in here now and we're close knit, I have to share some great news with you.

A good friend of mine, also and Ag, had a spot on his lung even though he's never smoked. He just informed me that the test came back negative, NO CANCER!

I'm so elated I can hardly type.

Things like this put life into perspective. I've been so focused on the market but now, nothing can dampen this day for me.

I am 53 now and one of my two best friends from high school died of cancer at age 48. one of my buddies from college where we did a military program together died 3 months ago from cancer at age 54.

I had a scare myself the last few months where my primary physician sent me for more tests because the annual physical showed possibility of colon cancer. That month was not fun waiting for the final results of additional tests.
Heineken-Ashi
Chef Elko said:

McInnis 03 said:

This is my kind of lotto lol. In for 2 SPY $510C at $0.07
I actually think its going to drop. I'd be buying $600 P's for May 3 if they weren't $25 each.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Maybe fill (gap) the 509 gap tomorrow then puke for the 497 fill
Chef Elko
AG
Anyone own any CRISPR? Is their technology that great? I don't know much about biotech
Maximus Johnson
AG
I just placed a small position just off the fact that crooked gubment bought some. Got in at 3.59. We shall see
Heineken-Ashi
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Maybe fill (gap) the 509 gap tomorrow then puke for the 497 fill
Or $576 - $640 in the span of a minute after closing bell.

EnronAg
AG
wow, pretty wild swings AH with NFLX...
Heineken-Ashi
Shaking out all the stops on both sides.

EnronAg
AG
with the juicy premiums and an 8% implied move in NFLX, say you thought it wasn't gonna move that much and wanted to sell a straddle/strangle and collect some massive premiums...is there a way to hedge AH or must you wait until the market open tomorrow morning to close out the options and put yourself at risk with the unlimited moves overnight???
ProgN
Maximus Johnson said:

I just placed a small position just off the fact that crooked gubment bought some. Got in at 3.59. We shall see
I hope everyone knows that I'm not rec'ng it. It's a cheap stock but there has to be a reason that Tuberville put some money into it. Tuberville, Pelosi, Dan Crenshaw and some others have some of the best stock picking skills I've ever witnessed. Even though I'm a conservative, all of those *******s are crooked, regardless of party.

Bookmark this site:

Congress Trading - Quiver Quantitative

They update it everyday. I use it to find new stocks to research that might be profitable opportunities like I did this morning with HUMA. Just focus on the big buy/sells by the notable critters.
Texaggie7nine
Jumped in on POWL at 123 yesterday.
7nine
Maximus Johnson
AG
ProgN said:

Maximus Johnson said:

I hope everyone knows that I'm not rec'ng it. It's a cheap stock but there has to be a reason that Tuberville put some money into it. Tuberville, Pelosi, Dan Crenshaw and some others have some of the best stock picking skills I've ever witnessed. Even though I'm a conservative, all of those *******s are crooked, regardless of party.

Bookmark this site:

Congress Trading - Quiver Quantitative

They update it everyday. I use it to find new stocks to research that might be profitable opportunities like I did this morning with HUMA. Just focus on the big buy/sells by the notable critters.
Yeah I didn't take it as a recommendation. Just put some fun money in there to see what it does. I follow unusual wales on social media that does a similar thing in terms of tracking the cooked "leaders" trades we so so emphatically elect but I don't pay for it.

I don't track my fun account too closely so if this stonk does something crazy hopefully I am there to catch it.
ProgN
Cool, same here.
First Page Last Page
Page 6404 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.