Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,986,839 Views | 231572 Replies | Last: 32 min ago by El_duderino
bmoochie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
confucius_ag said:

sts7049 said:

Bonfire.1996 said:

How can you play this? Rocket Mortgage (RKT) will rocket higher if the 10 year bond tumbles. The 10 year bond will tumble, farther than market forces would normally push it, if the FED drops rates prematurely. If the FED drops rates prematurely, the smart people will recognize a bail out, and they will know the FED is no longer interested in inflation, but is interested in the overall financial stability of the USA. That means an eventual return to ZIRP and a Japan style fiscal policy.

RKT leaps are the play.

time to load up!
Added some 12C leaps yesterday..
I am not a smart man but I think this ship might have sailed from a chart perspective and the move was missed. I bought and sold for decent profit on this but the chart double topped in the 15 range and looks like a massive M pattern and I think a Date in the $9 range is coming up.

Curious to what Bonfire thinks though from his perspective.
ProgN
M4 Benelli said:

Prog where you looking to add on SNOW? Think it hits 130-140?
$150 was a price I'm comfortable with before the geopolitical turmoil between Iran and Israel, so if Israel doesn't strike directly back at Iran by Monday, then I'll be a buyer. It's coiling tight if you look at the Bollinger bands and it's oversold. It's going to break aggressively up or down and I believe it will be to the upside.
El_duderino
TSLA headed for $100 again if it breaks down past $150?
McInnis 03
AG
Just putting this out there......I've had some serious success the last two morning scalping the 7am (Central time) open of pre-market by listening to the scanner by www.trade-ideas.com. This is a paid tool.

Yesterday I hit AGFY. Today it was AGBA.

Basically an AI scanner reads pre market mover tickers out. As soon as I hear one a couple times right after 7am I jump to that stock with a 3min chart and a 9 period Hull Moving Average on the chart. If it's moving up, I quickly jump in. The 9 period Hull mov avg on the 3min is my cut line. When the price approaches back to the HMA I'm out. I hit 22% on AGFY yesterday and 35%+ on AGBA today.

You can take a look at the charts to see how it works. It's kinda like skeet shooting.
SAag1113
AG
Yeah that warrior trading guy on YouTube trades like that. Scans for pre market movers and buys 5K shares at a time. He recaps his trades good/bad everyday. If you're fast enough it does seem like a great way to trade.
SAag1113
AG
Ross Cameron is his name. Pretty interesting recaps
McInnis 03
AG
Thanks for the tip. I'll check him out
CC09LawAg
Met a small town lawyer about 15 years ago that told me that water law was going to be one of the most important and lucrative areas to learn. Of course, as a young man, I totally disregarded his advice and here we are.

Are there any stocks we're identifying as plays with the looming water crisis? I have been trying to research desal companies, as I think that is going to be a big player moving forward.

Is there any other type of company we should be looking at? I don't understand the business well enough to know where to start poking around. Anybody have any ideas on a good starting point?
Rydyn
AG
Alright.

Who just dumped their WWR holdings?
SW AG80
AG
I asked this same question years ago. The answers I got were ConAgra and other big companies involved in agriculture and growing the crops that fed us.

I doubt I was the small town lawyer who gave you that advice but in the late 80s I helped create 2 water districts in west Texas. That has proved very beneficial to a few small oil field towns.
SW AG80
AG
I was going to buy Powell today or tomorrow. Did I wait too long?
Or do you think it will give back today's gains?
ProgN
For a trade or to hold for a little while?
SW AG80
AG
To hold about a year.
ProgN
Hey gang, those here that follow biotechs (I really don't) what do you know about:

$HUMA

The reason I'm curious is because Sen. Tommy Tuberville bought a lot of it 3/21. For those that don't follow Congress critters, Tuberville is up there with Pelosi as buying stocks before they go a lot higher.

HUMA is only $3.24/shr

I'm tempted to buy a little but would like to know more about them. TIA to anyone that's familiar with them.
ProgN
SW AG80 said:

To hold about a year.
Then yes, buy now but don't panic if it drops a little lower because I think it could double over the next 12 months.
flashplayer
AG
POWL reports earnings April 30. The last earnings report resulted in doubling of the share price. That was back in January when the whole market was on crack but that would make me hesitant to pass up adding at least some now.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
C'mon IWM. Let's get to 200, don't be mean...
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Hey gang, those here that follow biotechs (I really don't) what do you know about:

$HUMA

The reason I'm curious is because Sen. Tommy Tuberville bought a lot of it 3/21. For those that don't follow Congress critters, Tuberville is up there with Pelosi as buying stocks before they go a lot higher.

HUMA is only $3.24/shr

I'm tempted to buy a little but would like to know more about them. TIA to anyone that's familiar with them.
I'd focus on defense names. Lots of critters buying MIC names.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
ProgN
Agreed, but 1000 shares of HUMA at $3.25 isn't significant risk. What if they have a treatment or get bought out?
SW AG80
AG
Thanks.
I have made money off your expertise including Powell a few months ago.

Will buy dinner one night if we are ever in Aggieland at the same time.
Spoony Love
AG
Anybody feel like a rug pull is coming soon? SPY gap from Feb down to 497.21 is just staring us right in the face.
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Spoony Love said:

Anybody feel like a rug pull is coming soon? SPY gap from Feb down to 497.21 is just staring us right in the face.
I feel like tech earnings will pretty much decide which direction we go.
flashplayer
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Spoony Love said:

I feel like tech earnings will pretty much decide which direction we go.

Problem with that is everyone already knows they're going to crush earnings and yet prices keep dropping. It's not a far fetched scenario to me that they beat on earnings across the board, and everyone expecting a jump is disappointed when all we get is sideways action, then the money keeps bailing and prices plummet
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I mean everyone kinda knew rates wouldn't be cut in June either, and yet the Fed saying as much tanked everything.
flashplayer
AG
My opinion but it was less the fed saying anything and more a variety of the CPI continuing to disappoint for several months paired with strong jobs and economy indicators. The dollar is also strong, probably more than expected. As things keep playing out it's hard to see a sustainment of October - February and that along with the banking squeeze has people very nervous.
nortex97
AG
He mighta gotten insight from his armed services committee seat about their vascular graft approval…which got a lot of data from use/applications in Ukraine.

https://investors.humacyte.com/news-releases/news-release-details/human-acellular-vesseltm-havtm-biologics-license-application

Caveat; I have no idea. Humacyte I've had a tangential interest in with my wife being T1D and they have a project for islet cell transplants with JDRF but I haven't seen chatter about that since it was announced last April.
Heineken-Ashi
nortex97 said:

He mighta gotten insight from his armed services committee seat about their vascular graft approval…which got a lot of data from use/applications in Ukraine.

https://investors.humacyte.com/news-releases/news-release-details/human-acellular-vesseltm-havtm-biologics-license-application

Caveat; I have no idea. Humacyte I've had a tangential interest in with my wife being T1D and they have a project for islet cell transplants with JDRF but I haven't seen chatter about that since it was announced last April.
Good insight.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Twisted Helix
Any thoughts on these BTC miners after the coming halving? I made a few points on CLSK thanks to someone on here, I think it was Ashi, thank you good sir. I'm out now, just getting conflicted info trying to research this.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Same story all week. Green to red yet again.

What's the longest streak of red days we've had since October? Today makes 5.
Heineken-Ashi
Twisted Helix said:

Any thoughts on these BTC miners after the coming halving? I made a few points on CLSK thanks to someone on here, I think it was Ashi, thank you good sir. I'm out now, just getting conflicted info trying to research this.
SOme are saying bottom is in on miners. I personally think we get one more low. But having a position in case bottom is in is not a bad thing. I posted my buy levels a couple days ago for the ones I'm not in on yet. I triggered a couple early with BTC hitting its minimum downside target. Would still prefer another low on all BTC related.

Oh, and MARA mined nothing yesterday. With the reward about to halve, they couldn't mint one coin just days before. Weird.

ProgN
Come on bears, crush the souls of the bulls protecting SPX 5000.
Spoony Love
AG
Interesting levels posted:

That shot below SPY 499, woke some algos.
ProgN
That's twice the bulls came in hard at 5007 today.
confucius_ag
AG
Buy puts in the morning and sell 'em in the afternoon.
First Page Last Page
Page 6403 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.