Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,993,415 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by EliteZags
bigtoneag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buying opportunity on FCX? Just went red with Copper still up 4 cents today.
Heineken-Ashi
bigtoneag said:

Buying opportunity on FCX? Just went red with Copper still up 4 cents today.
I'd love to see $46.50
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
AceAggie05
AG
Still got plenty of time on the call, and it's still up on the day. I'm just hoping it gets pointed back in the right direction.
Brewmaster
AG
EnronAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Don't go look at SPX from end of March 2000 through mid April. Definitely don't compare it to today.
Wow, VIX spiking...you could be nailing this...thought we had one more ramp up...but I'm leaning more your direction now...
metals too are going thru the roof.

I find this fascinating, no idea why, but Silver (us$/oz) vs RE (real estate index)

in 2010 Silver took off first, then real estate. This time real estate is leading the way. I know interest rates could hurt housing, but it seems it is getting pulled both ways (UP/ inflation and down/ higher rates).

many of you have more knowledge than me on this, feel free to chime in

Talon2DSO
AG
I'm in SPY 510p exp 4/19
Spoony Love
AG
You might be able to sell it later today for a mint. 510 was my target for today after the opening 30. The outside bar a few days back maybe was our signal of a market turn.
sts7049
AG
i'm thinking about SPY 516C lotto
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Been buying the dip on TNA all week, but starting to look at a good stop. I hate to get too conservative though and then miss the rebound. Already happened with TSLA. What to do...
texagbeliever
SPX at 5140 was the bounce earlier today. And Wednesday & Thursday
Spoony Love
AG
Algorithms are making there move, then .....
Chef Elko
AG
SPY 510P lotto here, let's see if the bottom falls out at $512.
Chef Elko
AG
My net worth tanks, but I made enough for tonight's dinner! #Winning
texagbeliever
NVDA 882 and AMD 162 will be interesting retests potentially to see if they drop further.
Talon2DSO
AG
Getting close to a buy opportunity with KOS. Under $6/share is what was stated last week.
Heineken-Ashi
SLV - buy orders moved up to $24.60 and $24. No guarantee they will fill. No guarantee it won't go lower. Those are my support zones. Second one would be a gap fill. Would touch the upper downward trendline dating a couple a years back that we recently broke above. Touch and go would be the preference. Next target low $30's. Then $40's.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Spoony Love
AG
Don't look now, but if SPY loses 510, we could see 508 before the day ends. But there is defending at this 510.50 level.
AceAggie05
AG
Hoping the panic has subsided now. Appears it MIGHT be leveling out.
texagbeliever
AceAggie05 said:

I was very tempted to buy more puts at this comment...
AceAggie05
AG
texagbeliever said:

AceAggie05 said:

Heineken-Ashi
XLF got the daily 8/21 crossover to the downside. Let's ride.

Heineken-Ashi
SPX 8 is sitting at the 21 right now. Hope you grabbed some downside plays if it ignites.

Spoony Love
AG
That came quicker than I expected. Let's go!
Heineken-Ashi
MARA - $12.50 looks very good right now as it's the 100% extension of the first move down off the highs. $16 should be first support and we're there right now.

Heineken-Ashi
The bullish XTL play has officially been stopped. Was worth the shot. Looking down now.

Heineken-Ashi
SPX touched the bottom hourly Keltner band and was bought. Let's see if it holds.

Heineken-Ashi
From another forum - thought it was interesting. Got permission to share.

Quote:

As an Iranian - American, this is my 2 cents:

Iran talks big, but won't do anything. Why? None of us support that freaking regime. In fact, you will find more Israeli supporters in Iran than in the US. Here I see many young people who have been brainwashed to hate Israel. As someone who was raised in the middle east I tell you, I will happily spend a life time in Israel than a year in any of the other countries over there.

People hate the regime for funding their money to Hamas, Hezbullah,… and we know who started this war in Qaza and who triggered all of it: Iran. It's another example of the west implementing a regime in the middle east that will backfire for decades. UK brought Mullahs to Iran after the US got rid of shah. Now the whole planet is suffering.

Having said that, us Iranians are tired of that regime but we have zero power (to those of you who are against guns: we gave up our guns 30 years ago and now the regime is openly killing people on the streets and people don't have guns to stand against them which is why I am a happy gun owner now), but many people are waiting for a foreign trigger to start the protests and riots internally again.

The war will be that trigger. And the regime knows it. They know if they start a war, they have to fight in two fronts. Many of you are not Iranians to get the inside news: the regime has been executing many people close to Khamenei, the leader. Cause now they can't even trust their inners. That's how much fear they have.

So to hold their position and to continue this regime, they need to avoid wars. This is how I see it.
I am so sure of it I am traveling to Iran to see my in-laws next month.

But what if they go full-on nuts? This won't be like Iran-Iraq war that took 8 years. People are no longer supporting them. Internally, people will start fighting and so hopefully, there will be an immediate revolution. I doubt Russia will continue the support since they are already in their own war. And China might sit back too. So Iran will be all alone.

I still trade based on the fear. But I don't think Iran will do it.

AceAggie05
AG
AceAggie05 said:

texagbeliever said:

AceAggie05 said:

Annnnndddddd........down she goes....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sitting on my hands for now.
texagbeliever
texagbeliever said:

NVDA 882 and AMD 162 will be interesting retests potentially to see if they drop further.
Looking to see if NVDA breaks below 882 in this 30 minute window (1:30-2pm)

AMD looking like it might now challenge 162 (1:50pm)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AAPL still green and NVDA not completely tanking was making me think we may bounce before the close, but now not so sure.
texagbeliever
XOM looking like it may have its first red week in 10. Worth noting XOM hit a new high today (maybe ATH at least in the past 3 years).

Last 2 times XOM set a new high, the following week it lost 10% 10/2/23 and 5/1/23
agdaddy04
AG
Retirement Account went over 7 figures yesterday and getting slammed back down today. Keeps you on your toes. Ouch.
ProgN
Bot 5 SPY 507.5p @ .19

Likely to expire worthless is very high, but fun lotto for $100
confucius_ag
AG
I bought some SPY 5/31 476P as a hedge.
Ragoo
AG
Had a good couple of weeks trading. One poor trade today. All cash now. Wiring out and going to sit on it for a while. Probably be back in mid June.
First Page Last Page
Page 6396 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.