Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,998,058 Views | 231597 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by El_duderino
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charismatic Megafauna said:

ProgN said:

aggies4life said:

Looking at nvda after hours it shows it dropped to $304.28 @ 4:55pm then back up….just a glitch?? or if someone had a buy order around that price it would have triggered?
No, misprint

I think there was a glitch in the matrix. I bought ulta puts today and after close yahoo said it was down like $12. I got all excited but it's gone now
I don't follow or trade ULTA because I'm bald and old, but their chart is strong and overextended. What timeframe did you purchase? I'm not sure I'd have chosen that one to step in front of but depends on your time and strike price.
Heineken-Ashi
ACAD didn't really do a whole lot in two weeks. Was hoping to see a rise and buildup. Could still see a good move on earnings, but I wouldn't guy buying calls unless you date them 2-3 months out.
cgh1999
AG
Bitcoin up big again today. MARA along for the ride!
cryption
I'm sitting on some net free shares from HA's callout ... debating if I take profit on them
McInnis 03
AG
Had some time yesterday and was able to make a nice little play on Tesla.

Who remembers me?
cgh1999
AG
cryption said:

I'm sitting on some net free shares from HA's callout ... debating if I take profit on them

In 2021, I sold all mine between $30-$40 and made a ton. Then it went to $83! I'm completely net free on my new shares - I will probably sell some if it hits $40 and more at $50…but won't sell all this time. If I do, I'll have calls to replace the shares with.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Who remembers me?
Troy91
AG
Which one of you is posting?
bmoochie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Who remembers me?
Depends which one is speaking
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
"Is this McInnis in the room with you right now?"
Heineken-Ashi
BTC should find resistance in the $58k area. If not, it could extend all the way to $65k if it wanted.
Heineken-Ashi
SMCI, not a good area to be rejected. Below $825 could get not fun.
AceAggie05
AG
Watching a stock drop down ALMOST to your sell point, with your finger hovering over the button, only to have it come soaring back up has to be one of the most stressful, satisfying feelings.
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

BTC should find resistance in the $58k area. If not, it could extend all the way to $65k if it wanted.

Flow - they are hitting next week COIN 260 and 280C 's
Heineken-Ashi
RBLX $35-$37, if we should be so lucky, is my buy zone.But if it can't find buyers there, we could end up in a wide darvas box down to mid to high $20's. If itstays above $40, it could target upper $40's next, though I'm leaning towards that being less likely.
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

I'm eyeing March $80 calls for FTV. Earnings on Jan 31. This has potential to $85. Little bit of a breakout tease today. LOVE daily and weekly MACD bounce with other technical showing room to run. Not a lot of interest at 300 contracts outstanding, but 103 bought today. Beer candles indicate beginning of trend continuation uptrend after support held.
Hit $86. I exited my calls a while back, but this was a thing of beauty. Could still run to $89, but I'd have stops moved up if you own shares. This is overbought with sell signals on the daily and getting very close to providing signals on the weekly.
Heineken-Ashi
OXY resistance should be in the low $60's. I'll be surprised if it gets to $65. $63-$64 is my guess. I don't like the potential here for lower highs and lower lows which point to another drop down to low $50's.
TheVarian
AG
U below 28.5
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

OXY resistance should be in the low $60's. I'll be surprised if it gets to $65. $63-$64 is my guess. I don't like the potential here for lower highs and lower lows which point to another drop down to low $50's.
Mar 1 $61 calls. If it does what I expect, you should get close to a 2x on these at worst by the end of the week, if not sooner. But below $60.25 range and I'd take the L and get out.
Heineken-Ashi
Bought FSLY using the low from yesterday as stop. 50% retrace of earnings selloff is min target, should be around $20. Max target $29-$30 range.

I'm not saying a bottom is in. I'm saying we have a potential low formed and extremely strong R/R with stop at $13.75. 5% loss potential with min target being 35-40% gain and max target being around a 2x.

gggmann
AG
ZS moving up ahead of Thursday's earnings.
AceAggie05
AG
Looking at the charts, NVDA and SMCI seem to almost mirror each other. Is that an accurate assessment?
nortex97
AG
I got burned by FSLY earnings, which was frustrating. I am concerned tech stocks are going to lead a retreat now.

bmoochie
AG
I bought Sava this morning. We bounced yesterday at a strong support level so looking for the mid $24s as a swing trade.
sherminator
One of my loser (for a long time) China stocks is blowing up. Does anyone else have GOTU? My average is around 2.5.
I bleed maroon
AG
sherminator said:

One of my loser (for a long time) China stocks is blowing up. Does anyone else have GOTU? My average is around 2.5.
I'd avoid that ticker on the principle of it. Opposite principle applies to GIGM.
Brewmaster
AG
damn! totally missed BIG. that would've been a sweet scalp. Congrats to those still in.
sherminator
I bleed maroon said:

sherminator said:

I'd avoid that ticker on the principle of it. Opposite principle applies to GIGM.
OH DAMN!
sherminator
I bleed maroon said:

sherminator said:

Lots of red at $GIGM so that checks out on multiple fronts.
Heineken-Ashi
BTC might have bumped its head. If we get a major reversal, the buying opportunity upcoming pre-halving might be the last one you see.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ProgN said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

ProgN said:

aggies4life said:

Looking at nvda after hours it shows it dropped to $304.28 @ 4:55pm then back up….just a glitch?? or if someone had a buy order around that price it would have triggered?
No, misprint

I think there was a glitch in the matrix. I bought ulta puts today and after close yahoo said it was down like $12. I got all excited but it's gone now
I don't follow or trade ULTA because I'm bald and old, but their chart is strong and overextended. What timeframe did you purchase? I'm not sure I'd have chosen that one to step in front of but depends on your time and strike price.

Don't read into it, was pure degenerate gambling based on a twitter follow.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
May take all TNA profits at $40 and look for a re-entry, though also thinking about leaving some runners...
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

I considered not posting this. But there could be something else happening here with BIG. Not bullish as I was previously seeing. But bullish within bearishness.

As long as the low from November holds ($3.47), there's a really big potential return on risk here where your first target would be the gap fill that was created today at $$5.24 with the previous high ~$8.40 being the upper target. Consider that a stop would trigger at $3.46 - less than 30 cents risk. With lower target gaining you $1.50 and uppr target gaining you $4.5+.

That's a return on risk between 6x and 18x. Why would you not take that chance? Plan to lose. But even if you do, you almost have to take these every chance you get, as hitting 1-2 out of every 10 of these you play (even losing the other 8-9) will net you great profits.
Reminder on what the BIG targets were from the bottom.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
$180 seems fairly strong support for AAPL. Gonna grab a few shares here.
Heineken-Ashi
Calls on March 15 ACAD started to pick up a bit around 11am CT. Mostly ITM, but some $30 as well. Volume still not interesting enough to make me jump in. I went ahead and bought some shares this morning with stop $23.50. I'm expecting a ho hum earnings and relatively calm action. But you just never know with that massive gap over our heads on a stock that sold off for two months heading into earnings.
First Page Last Page
Page 6334 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.