Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,024,403 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ProgN
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm so close to buying ROKU, but that lower gap gives me stress.

One thing that stands out is that I can sell an April $65 put and make a 7% clip on it. But the $60 is only 4.5%. 4.5% is not a great return for setting that amount of cash aside for 2 months. But those prices indicate that there's a good chance this dips lower than $65 and closer to $60.

I'm going to wait a bit longer. If I miss it, I miss it.
ravingfans
AG
agdaddy04 said:

What do yall think Amazon joining the DJIA will do in the short term?

I need to stop watching the "experts" and their price targets. Saw several for NVDA to be at $1200 and I made the mistake of holding through the weekend thinking earnings would do something similar to TTD.

those "experts" are just paid shills. I used to wonder how they keep their jobs since they are wrong so often. People somehow keep watching them, mainly because the networks that employ them get paid for them to pump or dump stocks according to their masters. remember networks are always owned by somebody and those somebodys always have an agenda/master they report to and are paid by.

the real experts are right here on this thread. we are learning as fast as we can from them!
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA is going to test the $20 -$21.50 area. Watch how it comes off that area. If it can form that nice V bottom, it might be worth buying back in with a stop at the bottom in the range. If it bumps and chops around, I'd be a little more cautios. Resistance at this point will come in the $23 area and if it can get through that, the $26 area.
can't wait! come on down MARA

Ag CPA
AG
nortex97 said:

Not touching NVDA. Saw it was the most traded stock this week somewhere. Volume like that seems dangerous to touch.
I'm trying to think of the last time we had ER this anticipated/hyped, maybe some of the Tesla earnings during the pandemic when they were also going parabolic. Otherwise maybe Apple over the years?
TheVarian
AG
I am crapping the bed so far this week. Should have sold some stuff when I was up.

Got greedy in hopes I could turn 20-30% on things and now I'm only red.
cryption
KO is looking ok today. Love to keep making higher lows
Brewmaster
AG
I'm not sure it matters what NVDA guidance and ER is. Even if they cured cancer and all future pandemics, it is overdue for a correction.
jbeck3487
AG
Inverse head and shoulders pattern on the daily for XOM.
Talon2DSO
AG
Has anyone been watching SentinalOne? With cybersecurity and AI, will the rising tide lift here?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

I'm so close to buying ROKU, but that lower gap gives me stress.

One thing that stands out is that I can sell an April $65 put and make a 7% clip on it. But the $60 is only 4.5%. 4.5% is not a great return for setting that amount of cash aside for 2 months. But those prices indicate that there's a good chance this dips lower than $65 and closer to $60.

I'm going to wait a bit longer. If I miss it, I miss it.
I threw some in at 68, and have orders below at 66 and 62.

Just a bit of fun money, but felt like low risk at these levels.
South Platte
Things are crashing all around . . . but BOIL is finally having his day in the sun.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And still 72% below where it was when I finally sold in May of last year.

Never again.
El Chupacabra
O had a big open interest change on the March 55's. Just a stock I own for the div. and noticed 2200 or so were traded yesterday.
Chef Elko
AG
Apple was the glue that held the stock market together for a while. Nvidia has done that and more for the past few quarters. AI is the biggest thing holding the market up.
Towns03
AG
Is anyone still in NNOX?
Heineken-Ashi
Just bought 100 shares SMCI. Stop $715. Target $800 but likely will take 75-80% off before NVDA earnings no matter what.

Ultimate stop is hair below previous low. Big risk. Not recommending yall to follow.
Brewmaster
AG
eyeing COIN put spreads

March monthly, anything under a buck, like the 135/130P.
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

Just bought 100 shares SMCI. Stop $715. Target $800 but likely will take 75-80% off before NVDA earnings no matter what.

Ultimate stop is hair below previous low. Big risk. Not recommending yall to follow.
That's enough for me. In at $715, out at $729.5. $950 in less than 30 minutes is enough for me.

Can still go get $800, but I'm just not willing to fk around today.

Edit, can't count. $1.4k in less than 30 minutes.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Lot of liquidity grabbin, I think we go green this afternoon
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Wow, you timed that small bounce perfectly...
Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wow, you timed that small bounce perfectly...
Brewmaster
AG

Domed and doomed?
South Platte
Brewmaster said:

Domed and doomed?
Just tell me when to load up on SPXS.
Brewmaster
AG
did you get stopped on FUBO? and still looking for 2.40?
Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

My stop is $1.70. Just below the previous low. If it stops, I'll look for it to hold above last year's low for potential re-entry.
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

ProgN said:

Anastasia Beaverhaven said:

ProgN said:

Talon2DSO said:

So you're saying I shoulda bought puts.....
I wouldn't step in front of that NVDA freight train, but they're going to have to crush earnings and guide above already increased earnings for the next qtr and rest of the year or I think they'll selloff and take almost everything with them. Be careful my friend.
Whats the play with NNOX today? Taking a steep dive already.

I'm holding for later in the day

Are you expecting a push back up, or you're holding to see how things shake out?
Through past experiences, stocks like this get a second wind and jump higher one more time. I'm seeing if that happens.
Heineken-Ashi
Sell order set for April ROKU $60 put at $4.20 which would be a 7% return on risk and put basis at $55.80, just above the last major low.

Whether it triggers or not, once it forms a bottom and shows signs of life off of it, I'll buy with stop just below that bottom.
aggies4life
AG
who's holding nvda into earnings
TheVarian
confucius_ag
AG
PANW almost right down to the 200dma
Heineken-Ashi
I'm starting to think NVDA is going to rocket toward $800. This selloff was almost too perfect going into earnings and provided the runway needed to go higher without getting way too far out over its skis. Everyone that was fearful will be out and FOMO will kick back in.
Heineken-Ashi
confucius_ag said:

Wouldn't touch. Chance to come much lower.
ProgN
Brewmaster said:

Hey Brew, are you familiar with 11 Below?
confucius_ag
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

confucius_ag said:

Yeah. I just find it interesting where moves like that stop. Is it computers or human nature?
Heineken-Ashi
confucius_ag said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

confucius_ag said:

Yeah. I just find it interesting where moves like that stop. Is it computers or human nature?
Computers are programmed by humans. They merely do what human nature perceives via risk/reward.
First Page Last Page
Page 6326 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.