Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,938,750 Views | 227804 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by I bleed maroon
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brewmaster said:

from Heineken: ... GRPN
GRPN, in resistance zone where supply has flooded in last two times. Needs to hold $11 on any sell off to stay bullish. If so, $21 first target, then $27-$30 range.

----------------------------
my 2 cents, or 1, lol:
I wouldn't gamble with it, and I'd wait to enter, but zooming out it could make a nice Cup, back to 21, then on to 27-30 like Heineken said. retrace of it's move over the last week, in this box is back to $14. then set a stop below that (5 to 10%, 10% max). Knowing though that it could drop to 11 (and still be in this box). Below 11 and it's game over. A close above this box and I think it's game on.

Nicely done sir
Number Monkey
AG
Most of my stock picking has been based on articles from sites like Motley Fool, etc. I should give them credit for getting me into ASML, MELI and Priceline early back. Only way I even knew to jump into PRAX before it skyrocketed 6 months ago was an article somewhere about some billionaire buying stock in it. Like I said, I'm happy with my portfolio, but guess this accountant's somewhat of a gambler at heart.

Just read an article about PGY, a company whose stock is down, but using AI to assist with loan originations. I'm keeping any eye on that one....
Heineken-Ashi
If BABA holds $71 then $120-$130 could be on the table for later this year. If it continues down below that I'd put it on ignore.
Number Monkey
AG
Nice! I'll def add it to my watchlist. Thank!
Heineken-Ashi
QQQ looks like it's trying to build a base to go higher. $434-$435 looks promising if it can hold the high $430's
AceAggie05
AG
New to the game. What are your thoughts on NOV? I'm ok at deciphering some trends, and not ok with others. This one has me a bit confused. Did I miss out? Or should I hold for another push?
Heineken-Ashi
AceAggie05 said:

New to the game. What are your thoughts on NOV? I'm ok at deciphering some trends, and not ok with others. This one has me a bit confused. Did I miss out? Or should I hold for another push?
Stock Markets - Page 6299 | TexAgs

Check that and the post above it.

Also search NOV and do forum search - choose business and investing and search by my username.
AceAggie05
AG
Thanks!
HoustonAg2014
AG
Number Monkey said:

New to this forum, so be kind.

Anyone have a stock worth gambling on? I'm very happy with my portfolio, but have some extra funds I'd like to see if I can hit a home run on. Short-term or long-term. Doesn't matter.
FUBO for starters. Down 30% today already starting to make a turn back towards $2.

Think this is quite the overreaction... Also not sure if this is still the case, but Disney bought a large stake in FUBO a couple of years ago... I wonder if there is any chance they use FUBO as the interface or if their plan is to just lose their whole investment in FUBO.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/08/11/disney-acquires-a-substantial-stake-in-fubotv-owne/#:~:text=Disney%20%28DIS%20-0.56%25%29%20and%20FaceBank%20Group%20%28FUBO%20-5.15%25%29,acquired%20with%20the%20acquisition%20of%2020th%20Century%20Fox.
Heineken-Ashi
TheVarian said:

What is the next stop for PLTR we said? $35?
My target was always $24 gap fill to exit half of my long term shares.
Heineken-Ashi
I got in at $1.90 with stop that I outlined on last page. Plan to sell 75% if it gap fills back to $2.40 for a free ride on the rest hoping for higher.
Heineken-Ashi
MTCH starting to look enticing. Want to see it hold $34. If it can't, last support is $31.70
Heineken-Ashi
MARA very low risk high reward here. Buy and set stop at $16.10. Target $21.25. Short term trade.
Ccutamu
30K mentioned HCP sometime back (I can't find it in search so it must have been more than a year ago). He said that it was a set and forget like TTD back then. It has drifted down since then but seems to have found support. It is coiling now and is up against the upper trendline and at the top of a heavy volume range on the 6 month daily.

30K...I saw you on the thread the last couple of days... is this stock still a go? Prog/Heineken... any insight?
ravingfans
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

AceAggie05 said:

Stock Markets - Page 6299 | TexAgs

Check that and the post above it.

Also search NOV and do forum search - choose business and investing and search by my username.
I've done this on a number of stocks--and is a great practice. ProgN as well. Really great info from both!
Heineken-Ashi
I'll post this again. If Crude can't get over $75 with follow through above $76, the short term is pointing down to $69 which opens the possibility that $60 is seen over the coming months.

But even breaking $76 is not immediately bullish and could merely just be further chop. The action off the $67 low in December is not the most bullish looking and certainly doesn't present like $90-$100 is wanting to be had soon, which is what we would need for most of the oil plays to break out of their consolidation patterns.

So be careful with your longs. I'm still hoping for some dips in oil stocks into significant support zones.
FTAG 2000
AG
Geezus, POWL.
Heineken-Ashi
2/8 QQQ $435 calls look enticing if Q's can hold $430.55.
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

In
Ccutamu
Heineken-Ashi said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

In
That was wizardry Heineken... you pinned the 430.55.
AceAggie05
AG
I'll be honest, I'm scared to touch it at the moment.
Heineken-Ashi
Ccutamu said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

In
In an intraday correction off a high, look to stay above the high from one level lower. That keeps the lightning bolt (or stair step as some call it) alive. Not a guarantee. Nothing is. But if it's going to remain on the immediate upward path, that was a critical level.
Ccutamu
Heineken-Ashi said:

Ccutamu said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

In
In an intraday correction off a high, look to stay above the high from one level lower. That keeps the lightning bolt (or stair step as some call it) alive. Not a guarantee. Nothing is. But if it's going to remain on the immediate upward path, that was a critical level.
Just so I'm understanding you correctly, the level you are referencing is the high in premarket just before the open?
Heineken-Ashi
Ccutamu said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Ccutamu said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

In
Just so I'm understanding you correctly, the level you are referencing is the high in premarket just before the open?
Yes, looking at 5min candles, the $430.5 high from 8:25am. But there was also divergence there with indicators resetting as it approached. If indicators were still showing overbought I wouldn't have engaged.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TNA rallying
TheVarian
AG
Ahhh. Crap
Ccutamu
Heineken-Ashi said:

Ccutamu said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Ccutamu said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

In
Yes, looking at 5min candles, the $430.5 high from 8:25am. But there was also divergence there with indicators resetting as it approached. If indicators were still showing overbought I wouldn't have engaged.
Thanks Heineken!
Heineken-Ashi
TheVarian said:

Ahhh. Crap
There's gaps above that. And it has momentum. Don't freak. Be smart. Trailing stops or breaks below previous highs. Don't fight the trend. Switch to beer candles hourly if that helps.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

TNA rallying

bhanacik
AG
followed on MARA and FUBO for retracement plays.

also someone posted about HCP - it looks good to me, but curious what others think as well
Heineken-Ashi
10 year auction - largest T-note ever. $1B more than Nov 2020.
Chef Elko
AG
Sooo money flowing from T bills are going to the 10 year?
Spoony Love
AG
This SPY 498 level is a tough one. Brian you maybe should have saved rally gif for later in the closing hour.
aggies4life
AG
Those who didn't sell pltr - what price you planning to get out?

Also - who is jumping on pypl before earnings later today?
Heineken-Ashi
Set a stop for guaranteed 2x on QQQ 2/8 $435's if it can't break through this morning's high.
First Page Last Page
Page 6300 of 6509

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.