Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,171,091 Views | 232066 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well y'all didn't have to wait long for U to turn around
joekm3
AG
Thanks for U Heineken!
HoustonAg_2009
POWL under $1B market cap….
joekm3
AG
The market giveth and the market taketh away. Stopped out of U!
Heineken-Ashi
Reminder, our buy zone for TSLA is between $220 and $230 with ideal being gap fill in the $225 range.
Heineken-Ashi
On U. I think it's really trying to gap fill. When it does, I'm entering with new stop just below $33 as I can't stomach the shape of the chart if it gets deeper than that. This has already gone from a very good looking chart to a choppy one, which is likely limiting to our upside targets. Today's volume in first hour is already at or above two week average. If today finishes at 20 M volume it will be the highest since mid December. Daily EMA's are still lined up in the right direction, though any crosses would be worrisome. My upside target would likely shift to high $40's - $50 previous high. So would still be low risk high reward.
Heineken-Ashi
Add FUBO to the 24 list. Ideally I'd want the $1.65 - $2.00 range one more time. But I really like this chart even if it doesn't with a target of lower cup $5.00 and high end of larger cup $7.50 to $8.00. You have to look at this one on daily candles in log mode to appreciate it. Hard to determine a stop when wanting/expecting a sizeable drop. June bottom of $1.49 seems like a good place. From here that's pretty high risk, even with the high reward. So you make your own call. I don't really care about the fundamentals, its a technical play, but they have been inching closer to positive earnings over the past year with flat revenue after a big rev jump from 2022. Next earnings expectation is a sizeable jump in revenue. Liabilities are high with significant long term debt. I guess the fundamental hope is that guidance from earnings suggesting assets start growing again with increased revenue and a trend back toward positive earnings. Again.. doesn't much matter. We don't plan to hold long term, just profit from a technical move up and get stopped if it doesn't materialize.

Running list

OXY - Energy - O&G
SMCI - Tech - Hardware
AMD - Tech - Semiconductor
CRM - Tech - Software
CXM - Tech - Software
TLT - 20+ Year Treasury ETF
NOV - Energy - Equipment and Technology
TSLA - Consumer Discretionary - EV
TSN - Consumer Staples - Food
WHD - Energy - Equipment sales and rentals
UNFI - Consumer Staples - Distributor
MLCO - Consumer Discretionary - Gaming & Hospitality
DOW - Materials - Chemical
ASO - Consumer Discretionary - Retail
U - Tech - Software
FUBO - Communications - Sports/Streaming
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

Philip J Fry said:

Should have jumped harder at SMCI. Clearly, it was showing signs of reversal
Still in the box/channel so you may get a chance to re-enter again
Never mind, there she goes
EnronAg
AG
ain't no pullbacks in this donkey market...SPY $480 this Thursday...get long until the "election"
Heineken-Ashi
SMCI $3 away from gap fill. I'm expecting $350 and then significant move down. Not confident in it. But that would be a cup and handle kind of move.
Heineken-Ashi
Wells Fargo is giving off massive sell signals on daily candles, and weekly is close to overbought as well. Extreme caution advised.
EnronAg
AG
overbought, schmoverbought...a tick cool CPI gives this sucker one more rocket ship before a small pullback...sending bears into hibernation until Nov
Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg said:

overbought, schmoverbought...a tick cool CPI gives this sucker one more rocket ship before a small pullback...sending bears into hibernation until Nov
Wells has a lot of exposure to CRE. You might be right on one more high. But I don't like the future of this one.
bmoochie
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

SMCI $3 away from gap fill. I'm expecting $350 and then significant move down. Not confident in it. But that would be a cup and handle kind of move.

Gap has now filled. But I'm not sure I would wana step in front of this freight train.
Heineken-Ashi
Not saying to short. But great time to take some profits or size down. Maybe open a hedge.
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

Wells Fargo is giving off massive sell signals on daily candles, and weekly is close to overbought as well. Extreme caution advised.
As if you needed further conviction, $WFC is Cramer's #1 bank stock.
El_duderino
Inverse Cramer
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

As if you needed further conviction, $WFC is Cramer's #1 bank stock.
That deserves the first Heineken bear
Heineken-Ashi
Not mine.

Blue arrows are all within 3 trading days of VIX OPEX or turn of month, and we have the next OPEX coming up next week.

https://schrts.co/IpSpWtut
Philip J Fry
AG
bmoochie said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Gap has now filled. But I'm not sure I would wana step in front of this freight train.

I'm long in my 401K, but wanted an easy 20% in my day trading account. Just bought 1 share. As confident as I was though, I should have bought 10. Oh well.
gougler08
AG
Entered in to OXY with a tight stop at 55.50 which would be touching/breaching the bottom from the last 18 months
Heineken-Ashi
gougler08 said:

Entered in to OXY with a tight stop at 55.50 which would be touching/breaching the bottom from the last 18 months
I like it. I made $6 per share on my last $55 buy and sold half at $61. Will re-enter those shares if we it bounces from that level.

If that level breaks, it's likely headed down over the coming 1-2 months where weekly oversold indicators will go off in the low $50's.
Anastasia Beaverhaven
A big thank you to Prog and Heineken for their stock picks and teaching basic principles to the lemmings like myself.

It's good to see this thread at the top of the B&I board. Hope everyone has a prosperous 2024 and beyond!
Heineken-Ashi
Anastasia Beaverhaven said:

A big thank you to Prog and Heineken for their stock picks and teaching basic principles to the lemmings like myself.

It's good to see this thread at the top of the B&I board. Hope everyone has a prosperous 2024 and beyond!
Markets are unpredictable. Every single pick could fail. The big lesson should be in risk management, how to find support and resistance, and how to identify low risk high reward setups. They exist on every timeframe and can happen to any tradeable asset. I'm not OA. He's a wizard who is able to identify when something is about to take off and knows how to position a trade to maximize the move. I'm merely a swing trader who knows the levels I want to enter and the point where my confidence declines and I need to exit. And a lot of stops will reverse and you will kick yourself for missing it. Doesn't matter. Focus on high probability setups that allow you to enter with minimal risk.
confucius_ag
AG
Just got my first ocean freight rates for May.
China 20' up to $10500 from $4400 last month.
Bocephus
AG
confucius_ag said:

Just got my first ocean freight rates for May.
China 20' up to $10500 from $4400 last month.

Biden told me inflation is going down
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Diggity
AG
https://www.wsj.com/articles/importers-face-surging-shipping-costs-delays-as-red-sea-diversions-pile-up-7638ed64?

I think this has a lot to do with those increases.
cryption
sooo ZIM team assemble?
EnronAg
AG
SPY $490 at end of week after the fake CPI report tomorrow...don't miss out and get your CHEAP calls today!!!
EngrAg14
AG
EnronAg said:

SPY $490 at end of week after the fake CPI report tomorrow...don't miss out and get your CHEAP calls today!!!
Whats your venmo so I can request money if it drops?
Boy Named Sue
AG
Diamondhands on my SPY 477 calls I bought this morning. May be dumb but we'll see!
Boy Named Sue
AG
Chickened out, sold at 100% gain. Wish I would've taken a larger position this morning. I think this thing continues to run into close
cslifer
ZIM has almost doubled in the last month, I'm not sure how much further it will go, I guess that is really dependent on the nutjobs shooting missiles at ships situation. I bought a few shares at 7, I wish I had bought more obviously.
ProgN
Boy Named Sue said:

Chickened out, sold at 100% gain. Wish I would've taken a larger position this morning. I think this thing continues to run into close

Good to see you counselor.
EnronAg
AG
Fed runnin' their mouth trying to swat down our calls away near ATH...they don't hold a candle to fake CPI tomorrow though...
First Page Last Page
Page 6267 of 6631

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.