Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,170,808 Views | 232066 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
texags79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Triple_Bagger said:

Chilifest said:

Looks like OSTK is finding bottom. 200 dma is 22.9 and RSI is now 30. I THINK it's time to buy and hold for a while. BBBY Aquisition is not being priced in and their revenue has gone up significantly. How would I know? Their orders are numbered in sequential order. I've been buying items every week to get an idea of their volume. Looks good.
OSTK was $24.22 at the time of this post.

Buying products to track serial numbers and predict sales volume........I'm gonna need to see some receipts
You're a troll so I'm good. Rest of us are trying to make $
ProgN
EnronAg said:

drafting off of NVDA...hell, everything AI related is being pulled up AH from NVDA earnings...
That's because their products contain NVDA chips and they're selling them as fast as they can make them.
Ragoo
AG
To be clear - you are saying NVDA will 37x from here and be worth $45T?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Jpow is gonna put an end to this silliness friday. Elbow drop off the corner post, wwf style
ToddyHill
AG
Buy NVDA and hold it until you're 65 years old. You will not regret it. All in my very biased and humble opinion.

spud1910
AG
Remind me. Are you planting these?
ProgN
spud1910 said:

Yes sir
ProgN
spud1910 said:

I'm still going to post a more thorough reason why I like this stock and it's planted when I have the time. I intended to do it last weekend but wasn't able to. That said, look at the call option premiums SMCI has. I know it's an expensive stock but if people are comfortable buying 100 shares, look at the return that you can collect weekly above where you bought it for. If it get's called away, who cares, but if it doesn't, then write the next week's or 2 weeks out for even more premium. Look them up and then do some calculations of how fast that you can lower your cost basis or be net free by just writing CCs.
Triple_Bagger
Look in the mirror.

You showed up a couple weeks ago blasting stock picks with nothing to back it up. I'm just making sure no one follows your suggestions and will be posting weekly updates on how your stock picks are performing.
bmoochie
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm intrigued by MULN. It feels like it is a legit company that has been pummeled. Any of you done more work on this?
Anastasia Beaverhaven
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I'm intrigued by MULN. It feels like it is a legit company that has been pummeled. Any of you done more work on this?

An article was just released and their CEO believes there are some shady trading tactics going on tanking their stock price. They just issued a share buyback which is interesting.
texags79
Triple_Bagger said:

Look in the mirror.

You showed up a couple weeks ago blasting stock picks with nothing to back it up. I'm just making sure no one follows your suggestions and will be posting weekly updates on how your stock picks are performing.
Good!
Philip J Fry
AG
Amazing how SMCI goes from +7% AH to negative at the opening bell.
Ag CPA
AG
Probably because NVDA went from 10 to 2.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well this is getting ugly real quick. Should've sold yesterday AH.
Spoony Love
AG
This may be worth watching if that is true. Volume picked way up after it got beat down. Looking at the last 6 months would make me believe the CEO's statement.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Spoony Love said:

This may be worth watching if that is true. Volume picked way up after it got beat down. Looking at the last 6 months would make me believe the CEO's statement.

Balance sheet looks ok but the revenue is really short of meeting that kinda mkt cap valuation. Full disclosure I don't know much about them other than that.

Is there a big order they are sitting on to skyrocket revs?
Spoony Love
AG
Not sure. Their vehicle offerings don't seem too bad. When I get a moment, I'll try and do some research. I'm merely looking at the chart and the info mentioned above from the CEO.
texsn95
AG
F me, what's with the NFLX drop?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Not sure where this market is going next few days but the AMD has a couple of seemingly really good Cs available.

Sep 8 C $101 @ $4.89 anyone?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I bought 9/8 crwd calls. Let's rip the qs!
gougler08
AG
MULN with a ton of volume today
fightintxag13
AG

What could possibly go wrong??
Saltyag15
AG
Hello 2008
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
A power hour would be really nice right about now.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Are there not federal requirements that prevent that?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
More I've read on MULN, I have a couple of competing thoughts.

1) they have diluted the shares to raise capital, which has downward pressure on shares
2) they have missed delivery commitments and there are questions about their products
3) cash burn is high
4) they have real products that are being delivered and demonstrated to customers

My takeaway is that they're a real company, but perception is reality some times.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Here's a couple of tickers I might be keeping an eye on.

NFLX: If it drops below $400 or so it could very well drop a bit more and might be a nice short

NBR: Was a board favorite back in the day, but if it hits around $97 that might be a potential call or buy to look at.

That said, this market def feels a little loopy and I'm not sure what tomorrow holds and the days after tomorrow.

As always, if anyone is seeing something I'm not, or seeing things differently then please do let me know.
Brewmaster
AG
what'd you all do!? interesting how we're still basically in this trend down. Looks like a nice setup though for JPow to drop rates, I bet he's long calls.

and some guy calling out Triple Bagger?? definitely a rook or troll, probably a sip too.

Spoony Love
AG
Those are some of the things I was seeing as well. A recent reverse split with the CEO also selling off his bonus shares.

My perception is he is waiting for someone to buy his company. That's just my gut feeling.
Buck Compton
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

fightintxag13 said:

Are there not federal requirements that prevent that?
Only if they want to sell off the mortgage as federally-qualifying. You can offer a zero percent down loan if you are willing to warehouse it on the books.

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but no regulations against it as far as I know.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Ah, thanks, I see.

So if I can rub my crystal ball, Zillow eventually gets burned by this, the entire housing market crashes again because everyone was using either them or their competitors, and then 10 years later, the government is involved in every single loan, no matter what, right?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
BTW, I know there is a thread over on the politics board already about this, but wanted to get everyone's sentiments about the BRICS announcement from yesterday from a trading standpoint? Do you expect major moves coming up in the market from this?
texags79
I'll check back in mid September and then again in December. I'll quit feeding picks cause theyre so bad

My prediction:
GENI might dip september because APAX is probably going to sell off some of their position again.
OSTK will pop over the next quarter.

I'm no financial advisor so don't take my picks. I've continued commmenting on this thread bc of all the sh*t talk coming my way. Its fun! I recommended buying PR a while back. Anyone care to update?
First Page Last Page
Page 6210 of 6631

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.