Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,977,835 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
GreasenUSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GreasenUSA said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

GreasenUSA said:

With AAPL ****ting the bed on sales, maybe we finally get some continuation to the downside and touch the 50 in the coming days.
maybe even as soon as tomorrow.
I should have specified that I meant the Nasdaq/QQQ 50 day. AAPL looks like it may open below its own 50 day this morning.

I would have expected this three week Tech backtest to end for a bit around here at the 50 day. Let's see how it handles it the rest of this week.
texags79

I am not planning to trade that stock. So, I hope that you're 'right' and you make your money. It may go to 5.75 and then your target, it may hit your target and then go to 5.75. It doesn't matter to me.

All I know is that I see a massive bearish engulfing candle with follow through downside today and two open gaps below that will eventually be filled. You also came onto this thread to pump a stock before earnings, which is poor form in my opinion.

Lol ok. I won't bring stocks to this board anymore. Not looking at any charts on this stock. Don't need to. I'll check back in when i cash out. Just trying to help out some fellow Ags! Why don't you take a look at overall market trends right now and think about how that relates to GENI. Then also look at how this PENN deal wiill affect GENI. No worries boys! Told y'all AESI the day before earnings. It will continue to rise. Not gonna explain why. I'm done posting until GENI pops later this month. Sorry for trying to help y'all out
bmoochie
AG
Chilifest said:

I am not planning to trade that stock. So, I hope that you're 'right' and you make your money. It may go to 5.75 and then your target, it may hit your target and then go to 5.75. It doesn't matter to me.

All I know is that I see a massive bearish engulfing candle with follow through downside today and two open gaps below that will eventually be filled. You also came onto this thread to pump a stock before earnings, which is poor form in my opinion.

Lol ok. I won't bring stocks to this board anymore. Not looking at any charts on this stock. Don't need to. I'll check back in when i cash out. Just trying to help out some fellow Ags! Why don't you take a look at overall market trends right now and think about how that relates to GENI. Then also look at how this PENN deal wiill affect GENI. No worries boys! Told y'all AESI the day before earnings. It will continue to rise. Not gonna explain why. I'm done posting until GENI pops later this month. Sorry for trying to help y'all out

You aren't trying to help. You are being smug about it. And when someone that is very well respected gives his opinion, you doubled down on your arrogant attitude. Hence most of the stars on post against you and your comments.
FishrCoAg
AG
Chilifest said:

Helpful means giving reasons and setups and explaining the why of your picks so people learn.
texags79
I'm being smug?! Not these other guys. I can't say why. Sorry. when i get picks like these they don't miss. Didn't know i was dealing with a bunch of pros on here. Paper hands though.
southernskies
XOM breakout?

Nagler
AG
Chilifest said:

I'm being smug?! Not these other guys. I can't say why. Sorry. when i get picks like these they don't miss. Didn't know i was dealing with a bunch of pros on here. Paper hands though.

...but you are.
texags79
I could've made a fortune shorting this thread
AgPT06
AG
Watching. Want to see what it closes at. Im looking back to May 8th high but if can get above that looks pretty clear to 115.
GreasenUSA
AG
Chilifest said:

Prove it. What is the performance of every stock ever brought to this thread?
TheVarian
AG
Where is your ag tag?
Boy Named Sue
AG
southernskies said:

XOM breakout?

Forecast for energy has been strong. I doubled my stake in RRC (shares) last week and even bought some BOIL shares, without even looking at charts. That worked out well. But as with all natty stuff, timing the exit is key.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I have traded long enough not to be arrogant about it and I am willing to justify what I think about things. Nobody here is a stock market wizard that's never wrong.

Some notable board picks that I remember of the past 1-2 years, including some of mine.

• WWR - this more than 2X'd from the time it was first mentioned. Can't help bag holders
  • NIO - this came here for the first time at like $3
  • ASAN - I think this 3X'd
  • MDB - I posted about this in the 200s
  • CWH - I posted about this in the 20s before it went to $40
  • TTD - We were talking about it when it was $30
  • URA - multiple round trips for 10-20%
  • RIVN - recently by OA
  • XOM - farmer crushed this
  • OXY - I posted about this in the 50s it went to 70+
  • PLTR - we were talking about it when it was $6
  • NET - given originally at like $25
  • ROKU - sub $50
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
oh yeah, OA brought CVNA to the board when it was $9 this calendar year. It 5X'd!!!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Prog also mentioned NFLX at $300 recently......
PeekingDuck
AG
OA also saw OVV - that was a huge trade.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
fightintxag13
AG
Chilifest said:

That's a comment that's gonna win everyone over. Keep going.
techno-ag
AG
I like the boxes people have pointed out for swing trading. Off the top of my head on here, BOIL before it bottomed out in December, LUMN, and DNN.

To all those mentioning such stocks, many thanks. I contributed SPCE to that list.
AgCPA95
AG
I fortunately grabbed some of these $AMC options at $1.64 back in Jan 2021 thanks to OA1. Went net free by selling 10% of my holding within a few weeks then booked some really nice profits. I took some beatdowns as well not timing exits right, but hard to forget this one!

n_touch
Brian Earl Spilner said:

The ending was a little off. "This can't end well" should be "This will not end well". There is no way out for millions of people now, and if it continues in the direction that number will double and triple quickly.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Chilifest said:

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Took a bit of my SCHW profit, put a little more into SMCI at $263. Pretty risky, but again, small amount. And it was all profit.
ProgN

Prog also mentioned NFLX at $300 recently......

Don't leave out $WAL in the $20's during regional bank carnage 3-4 months ago.

Or, me posting accumulate $U at $29 or below 3 months ago.

Currently adding to SMCI positions. and, based on what I've heard about $POWL, it will be a must own when/if it gets to my preferred price. There will be 2 Powell's that have a money printer and it will go brrrrr for us.
EnronAg
AG
I know a lot of you have said you just trade the market that's in front of you...but was just curious from the brains on the thread whether you think we've seen the highs of the year and won't go through it? or if you think we test all-time highs from '22...also, on the low-end, is this possibly a garden variety 5%ish pullback? or an even greater pullback that could disrupt the bull trend?
GreasenUSA
AG
EnronAg said:

I know a lot of you have said you just trade the market that's in front of you...but was just curious from the brains on the thread whether you think we've seen the highs of the year and won't go through it? or if you think we test all-time highs from '22...also, on the low-end, is this possibly a garden variety 5%ish pullback? or an even greater pullback that could disrupt the bull trend?
IMO, it will be interesting how the Nasdaq responds to hitting the 50 day today. S&P still hasn't come all the way back to it yet.

Also find it kind of funny that if we have seen the top this year, it was the very moment that AAPL spiked up on AI news on 7/19, and we have drifted lower since then.
FTAG 2000
AG
GreasenUSA said:

EnronAg said:

IMO, it will be interesting how the Nasdaq responds to hitting the 50 day today. S&P still hasn't come all the way back to it yet.

Also find it kind of funny that if we have seen the top this year, it was the very moment that AAPL spiked up on AI news on 7/19, and we have drifted lower since then.

Credit to OA, he has maintained for a while now when AAPL tops, so does the market.

Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg said:

“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Thoughts on PYPL at these levels? Had a price alert set for $62 from way back that just came in.
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Thoughts on PYPL at these levels? Had a price alert set for $62 from way back that just came in.
I don't like it at any level. When they did that nonsense several months ago regarding taking some of your money for violations caused them to lose a lot of customers and trust. I'll find the articles later when I have more time. That space is also getting crowded.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
ProgN said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I don't like it at any level. When they did that nonsense several months ago regarding taking some of your money for violations caused them to lose a lot of customers and trust. I'll find the articles later when I have more time. That space is also getting crowded.

I think Musk has expressed interest in either incorporating one of them or building another one into X. And once X does it, you can bet Facebook will come out with their own. Apple of course already has one integrated into their system.

My point being that I'm not sure who will be the big winner, but I wouldn't touch that sector with a 10 foot pole unless it was for lottery tickets.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I don't think $PYPL has great prospects.

Oh yeah, one more, OA brought MARA to the board when it was $3. It went to $80+
FishrCoAg
AG

I don't think $PYPL has great prospects.

Oh yeah, one more, OA brought MARA to the board when it was $3. It went to $80+

Still making money on that one!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
30k, first and foremost thank you as you give great advice and guidance.

Any thoughts on CVNA puts? I have one for Oct already that I'm in the green on but just wondering what you might think of adding or closing. I only really deal with simple buy and holds or simple calls or puts.

Thanks and God bless.
Triple_Bagger
CPI tomorrow morning. The main sectors driving down inflation this year have been energy and housing, both were up in July (Oil up almost 20%).

CPI expectation is 0.2%. Not sure how it could be that low given the spike in energy costs. We'll see
First Page Last Page
Page 6201 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.