Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,980,375 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gougler08 said:

Everyone asleep today?

Money never sleeps
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Dan Scott
AG
Wheat prices breaking out. Commodity inflation from the war could be coming back. Oil prices up almost 20% this month
FJ43
Check charts on TSN and HRL. Rotation time.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Stonks barely moved.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
reineraggie09
AG
Ragoo said:

I don't know what it means but this is a TESLA "warehouse". It is where they take delivery of new vehicles. This entire parking lot is stuffed with cars that haven't been picked up.

Is this the old Gander Mountain on 290? Can confirm it's stuffed.
Ragoo
AG
Yep
cryption
I really think the electric car early adopters all have their cars now. I was at Volkswagen yesterday and the lot is full of ID.4s. Sales guy I was talking to said no one is coming by to check them out. The rest of us won't buy electric cars until they're more practical or we're forced into it
Quacked
spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

How did those who made it in Telegram like the format so far? Appreciate everyone's input and those of you joining up now be sure and watch the videos on the community thread.

I've been looking for these, are they the three under videos tab on telegram, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Apologies my first telegram app use was yesterday, very user friendly and im a pre-old/semi-old
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Nice, good bit of oi on a couple tsn aug 11 and 18 strikes, and lots in oct and jan. I bid on sept 57.5 calls with the intention to turn them into spreads at the next bump
confucius_ag
AG
Dumped my last remaining bit of WWR this morning.

Ags2013
AG
confucius_ag said:

Losing all that money really really really sucked but it has been a relief not watching it go down every morning.
E
AG
Hopefully username doesn't fit!

Sincerely,
WWR Bagholder
confucius_ag
AG
E said:

Hopefully username doesn't fit!

Sincerely,
WWR Bagholder
I still have some JAN24 2.50C leaps bought a long time ago that are near worthless so I still have that going for me......which is nice.
TriumphForks
AG
Diamond WWR hands. Till death do us part.
Nagler
AG
confucius_ag said:

txaggie_08
AG
TriumphForks said:

Diamond WWR hands. Till death do us part.

I've only got 550 shares, but averaged in at $0.86
Boat Shoes
AG
WWR reports Q2 earnings on August 9th. Will a debt deal be done by then??
Quacked
First buy .78 yesterday
Bird Poo
AG
cryption said:

I really think the electric car early adopters all have their cars now. I was at Volkswagen yesterday and the lot is full of ID.4s. Sales guy I was talking to said no one is coming by to check them out. The rest of us won't buy electric cars until they're more practical or we're forced into it
That can't be good for WWR?
cryption
Electric cars are coming, regardless if we want them or not. Enough manufacturers are "all electric by 2035" that I think it's inevitable. Early adpoters have their cars now, and will be on their 3rd or 4th by 2035 when the rest of us are on our first because we have no other option.

I think WWR has it's own issues it needs to overcome before electric car market forces are a problem for them. All I know is at .50 I double down ... because I'm an addict
LitreBoy
AG
cryption said:

Electric cars are coming, regardless if we want them or not. Enough manufacturers are "all electric by 2035" that I think it's inevitable. Early adpoters have their cars now, and will be on their 3rd or 4th by 2035 when the rest of us are on our first because we have no other option.

I think WWR has it's own issues it needs to overcome before electric car market forces are a problem for them. All I know is at .50 I double down ... because I'm an addict

https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/ford-f150-lightning-electric-truck-towing-test/
God forbid you want to pull a boat, RV, trailer, etc. Full adoption ain't gonna happen. They may try to sell only EVs, but we'll see car lots full of them.
cryption
Dude right! Hoovie did a whole video on towing with it .... not so good

Plus Ford lowered Lightening Prices, Mach E prices, Tesla lowered their prices .... the pendulum is swinging back for now .... but for better or worse the future is written and it is electric

Toyota plans to stay Hybrid for the foreseeable - that is a smart play in my mind
techno-ag
AG
cryption said:

At .50, $500 buys 1000 shares. But I can't see them going long without a reverse split at that price.
cryption
Yeah they'll end up having to so they aren't delisted right? Can't stay under $1 - I always thought it was 30 days but it's been under $1 a lot longer than that

I'll be interesting to see what the next earnings call brings .... at this point I just throw my gambling money at it. I have enough shares that if it does end up at $10 I'll pay off my house
EnronAg
AG
mega cap gonna send this dog and pony show to 4,650 this week...
techno-ag
AG
I think the rules got tweaked during Covid. On occasion they do go above $1 for a while.
Brewmaster
AG
EnronAg said:

I can see it. I'm starting to think 5k is realistic, this is insane.

Bitcoin looks ready to go too. MARA, COIN etc, all look primed. MARA shares is not a bad play.

nevermind, below today's lows now, get out of the way. Could be the flush before the next rip though.
EnronAg
AG
Brewmaster said:

EnronAg said:

I can see it. I'm starting to think 5k is realistic, this is insane.

Bitcoin looks ready to go too. MARA, COIN etc, all look primed. MARA shares is not a bad play.
been a painful lesson over here on the sidelines...no, I'm not bitter
Aston04
AG
Possible arbitrage opportunity-- Check Cap... They are developing a colon cancer screening alternative... Symbol: CHEK. They have been offered a buy out at $4.65 a share (2nd offer.. slightly raised from first). Currently trading around $3.15.

The risk is the Check Cap board has not responded yet to the buyout offer.. I took a starter position in it. We shall see.....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GOOGL beat.
EnronAg
AG
and MSFT beat across the board...surprisingly red right now...but conference call mentioning AI a handful of times will turn that bad boy green!!!
Quacked
GOOGL chatgpt on android phones, next stop 150!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Shut up and take my money!
Got a couple shares filled at 3.2, the rest at 3.25
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
scalping google calls AH has been so easy.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
EnronAg said:

and MSFT beat across the board...surprisingly red right now...but conference call mentioning AI a handful of times will turn that bad boy green!!!
you need to pay attention to what a stock does before earnings.
First Page Last Page
Page 6190 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.