Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,983,129 Views | 231557 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
cgh1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just added telegram! I would love to join. I'm up at 3am most days anyway!!
Philip J Fry
AG
TheVarian
AG
Gracias
irish pete ag06
AG
She looks ready

Also, to update my compadres on here on the career switch. I used to coach, 16 years worth, jumped into financial advising last year with an insurance emphasis. Didn't take me long to figure out 2 things. I wanted to work in property and casualty insurance and I wanted to be my own boss. So I'm opening a Rollo Insurance branch in the small town I live near. Hence the reason for no trading time, lol. I am working in season football coaching hours right now to get this thing rolling.
TheVarian
AG
Congratulations!!!

On the football note, I have some friends who started a podcast I think you'd enjoy. It's called the "Play Caller's Club". Lots of highschool head coaches, WR coaches, etc. Trevor Knight and others are on it
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

She looks ready

Also, to update my compadres on here on the career switch. I used to coach, 16 years worth, jumped into financial advising last year with an insurance emphasis. Didn't take me long to figure out 2 things. I wanted to work in property and casualty insurance and I wanted to be my own boss. So I'm opening a Rollo Insurance branch in the small town I live near. Hence the reason for no trading time, lol. I am working in season football coaching hours right now to get this thing rolling.

Damn. That's the second Irish we've lost

But big congrats you you IPA06! May you be fruitful in your endeavors and may your bounty be good
oldarmy1
AG
cgh1999 said:

Jeff apparently opened up 50 slots last night and several snuck in. Anyone wishing to join can do so using the OA1trading.com temporary landing page to join.

$150 all videos, Telegram access during pilot and the 30 days access does not start until official launch.

Please do not post on Twitter at this time. Let's give TexAgs members preference.

cgh1999
AG
oldarmy1 said:

cgh1999 said:

Jeff apparently opened up 50 slots last night and several snuck in. Anyone wishing to join can do so using the OA1trading.com temporary landing page to join.

$150 all videos, Telegram access during pilot and the 30 days access does not start until official launch.

Please do not post on Twitter at this time. Let's give TexAgs members preference.

Just signed up - didn't see a place to add telegram.
oldarmy1
AG
cgh1999 said:

oldarmy1 said:

cgh1999 said:

You'll receive an email from Ops, but to be added faster just add telegram and then message request to @JeffOA1 within the app
oldarmy1
AG
Main long trade we are in is UPS out to next Friday but its making its big move so not suggesting a entry.
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

cgh1999 said:

oldarmy1 said:

cgh1999 said:

You'll receive an email from Ops, but to be added faster just add telegram and then message request to @JeffOA1 within the app

sent
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

cgh1999 said:

oldarmy1 said:

cgh1999 said:

sent
We're on an IT Developer call but he'll take care of it ASAP. Thanks!
irish pete ag06
AG
Thank you!

I think the reason I love insurance so much is that I had no idea how the "why" of proper coverage is just as important as the "how much."

When I coached, I always tried teach my players the "why" behind any task or technique they were learning from me.

And yes I probably would enjoy that podcast. I was an absolute X&O and film nerd. Some of my favorite memories as a coach was finding some small thing on film and absolutely exploiting the piss out of it. One story... We were facing our rival. They base out of an old school split defense. 4-4-3 (2 inside LBs and 2 outside LBs). Their free safety was an absolute stud. Played college baseball at ULaLa. Their defense was tactical. The coaching staff had been there forever and the kids were absolute robots on what they were coached to do and damn efficient at it. Their outside LBs had it ingrained into their DNA to be a force player, turn any wide sweeping play back inside for the LBs and mainly their FS to make the tackle. I found 1, yes 1 clip in a game I was scouting on a Saturday night late where a receiver lined up in a tight split only about 5 to 7 yards outside of the tackle. The OLB started short circuiting. He didn't know whether to keep his normal alignment and risk getting crack blocked and sealed inside by the receiver which would allow the play outside which would get him chewed out. He also knew that if the widened up too much then it created way too big of a running lane for the sweep play to cut up. We were Wing T and put our receiver in that exact split all night. If the OLB lined up inside, we cracked him and took the sweep wide where now a CB was trying to tackle our 2000 yard rusher... if he widened too much we could cut the sweep up and have a running lane 10 yards wide which made the tackle for the FS open field. We beat those jokers for the first time in 10 years that night. Was amazing.

I may have to draw this up on the white board for you guys later.
irish pete ag06
AG
Thank you Luke! I'm not lost. I just need to grind right now because I eat only what I kill. I have no renewal business yet like those established insurance agents.

It's what I wanted though. I always had an entrepreneur spirit. Finally decided to unleash it fully.
Boy Named Sue
AG
Very cool, irish pete!
RGRAg1/75
AG
Best mobile app for trading? I have migrated from Robinhood (I know...), to TDA. With their Schwab merger I am looking for a new platform....
DeangeloVickers
AG
Schwab is awesome on both desktop and app
RGRAg1/75
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

Schwab is awesome on both desktop and app
Thanks!
oldarmy1
AG
RGRAg1/75 said:

Best mobile app for trading? I have migrated from Robinhood (I know...), to TDA. With their Schwab merger I am looking for a new platform....
IBKR is what I use
Love it.....
FTAG 2000
AG
Schwab and IBKR are both great.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Main long trade we are in is UPS out to next Friday but its making its big move so not suggesting a entry.
We sold within a nickel of day's highs and now it has retreated all the way back just above a breakout support level. I told Telegram I'm not actioning on a day like today. Let's see what it shows next week now. But that 194 gap will get filled eventually. Whether it's after a consolidation wave or continuation, we'll see.
oldarmy1
AG
We piloted our first live Telegram video with analysis of the UPS trade and live SPX current view analysis. Feedback was great. These save within the community tab and can be viewed later if not available. The platform allows me to Schedule live sessions and alert members. I will pilot that by scheduling a Monday premarket session at 8am.

EnronAg
AG
when do the opex shenanigans start to really add some juice to this day?!?
FJ43
RGRAg1/75 said:

I'm an IBKR user and often use the mobile app. Now that they added TV charting window I love their mobile trading.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FTAG 2000
AG
Look at that XLE chart.

They are getting ready to run oil.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bears refusing to let it run at all.
oldarmy1
AG
Would you guys consider XOM to be in a DARVAS BOX? Draw it.
bmoochie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Would you guys consider XOM to be in a DARVAS BOX? Draw it.
I would yes and have played this well over the last month and a half. It flashed below Friday obviously and took a few days to make it's way back in.

oldarmy1
AG
I agree. Darvas Box can be violated and my general rule is 5 days to reclaim or its broken
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
They just need a Barbie video game now to save GME.
oldarmy1
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Great memories coming off of Covid when we had all those call leaps just before the meme period began. Had no clue about that, just on of the luckiest timing events I've ever had.

Maybe we buys GME to move in sympathy!
oldarmy1
AG
How did those who made it in Telegram like the format so far? Appreciate everyone's input and those of you joining up now be sure and watch the videos on the community thread.
CW2011
AG
Small sample size so far, but I think it's going to be great. Happy to be a part of it .
PGAG
AG
Fantastic!
First Page Last Page
Page 6188 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.