Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,983,416 Views | 231558 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
joekm3 said:

What is the buy trigger on SCMI you're looking for?
$250ish area I'll start buying some but not the whole lot. I'll continue add to it if we have a correction.
KT_Ag08
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

I will not buy TSLA $300 lottos.

Come on in. Water is fine.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Hot take - literally everyone who drives a Honda CRV is a moron.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
wanderer
Just guessing……get rear ended on DNT??
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
KT_Ag08 said:

Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

Come on in. Water is fine.

It sure it's warm!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
No, just a general observation.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
The one I've driven was completely gutless so not only are they not able to get out of their own way if they wanted to, but but as such the only people who buy them are those who don't enjoy driving or care what they drive
Triple_Bagger
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I feel the same about Tesla drivers
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

oldarmy1
AG
Top Watchlist Stock

WRB 1,2,3 Continuation pattern. Signaled today. Move after hours but if futures weak maybe it pauses. Someone want to post the chart be appreciated.

oldarmy1
AG
BTBT each candle is one week. Flag pattern set up with moving averages getting into support sequence.

FJ43
Check out that volume
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
Didn't check the options volume on it. Can you check the Jul and Aug $65 and under strikes for any large volumes last 2 weeks?
wanderer
Pretty sure FJ was referring to the volume surge on BTBT

Practically zero call volume or OI for WRB
oldarmy1
AG
OA1DTS Telegram pilot going well so far. No big winning trades yet but profitable. Several said they appreciated explaining patience based on support levels. Sizing in and trimming approach. Also have some good traders with good ideas.

Asking Jeff to just start adding people each day now. Email him at jeff@oa1trading.com once you have telegram set up and he will get you added. There are two channels. One for communication of everyone and then the alert channel that only I use to send entries, important updates and such. Those also post to the community board, so they can be followed and discussed.

oldarmy1
AG
Thx!
FTAG 2000
AG
What about SQ?

Looks to have had the left goal post on 3/23.

Of course it's also run up 30% over the past month so maybe we're at the end of the move.

52 week model T is 72ish, which coincides with a gap from March that was filled last week. hasn't back-tested that yet though.

bmoochie
AG
bmoochie said:

FSLY with a little pop this morning. Alert went off on the big resistance line at $17.80 and it closed above on Wednesday. Entered September $20s. could reenter on a pullback and test.

If it gets through $21.50 area, there is a good gap to fill to $27.87
Well this actually worked but like a dummy I forgot to renter my alert for the reentry and missed round 2.. Made it to $19.98 today. Put it alert this time for $18.65 which is model T from Monday-Today if we do a little digestion. But I think I might scale in now. this is the part I definitely struggle with
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
  • McDonalds is in a wedge, keep an eye on it for a potential upside break and $300 magnet
  • LABU will probably go to $7 again soon
  • LI looks like it could go to a new ATH, but I would buy on a 21 retest or a new ATH
  • FCEL scope out the volume and higher low on this
LMCane

• McDonalds is in a wedge, keep an eye on it for a potential upside break and $300 magnet
  • LABU will probably go to $7 again soon
  • LI looks like it could go to a new ATH, but I would buy on a 21 retest or a new ATH
  • FCEL scope out the volume and higher low on this

I have a few shares McDonalds which has done very well- are you saying now is the time to buy more?
oldarmy1
AG
We discussed MCD last night. Last wedge failed into consolidation. Traveling so crude chart circled to show. The current recovery wedge back to resistance makes a big reverse head and shoulder, so we'll see if it can break out off of that. Highest % trade is wait for break above the highs and take nearest expiring $300 calls, because $300 gets you $305-$308 flash for big gains.

https://imgur.com/a/Lzt52L4

EngrAg14
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Well they aren't really driving if the car does it, itself
ProgN
CLBR changed it's symbol to PSQH, an OH MYYYYYYY
Chef Elko
AG
Going to play some musical chairs after the halt
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Classic tsla shake, with big news tomorrow to burn shorts?
South Platte
Are we supposed to just shut up, sit down and hang on to the thrill ride?
Talon2DSO
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I hope so. The shorts are calling Tesla to $100 in the next month
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

I hope so. The shorts are calling Tesla to $100 in the next month

If that happens I'm taking out a second mortgage.
oldarmy1
AG
Want to post how to trade a pivot using the one called this morning right at the lows of the day. First, we had $453 July 25 Puts up well early so I sold those as the markets began to bounce. Then we hit an order block for 5 minutes and I posted entering EXPIRING $453 Puts. Why expiring instead of Jul 25 puts? Because markets had a down look and if it was going to trend down then use the closest strike at super cheap price $0.22 entries. Also, if it turned into a trap and rally then I'm out $0.22 after gaining 5 times that on the Jul 25ths.

Next was the low pivot spotted and posted. Lets say you wanted to buy SPY expiring calls there as one person asked me. You would see what VWAP is at when I said "pivot" and once that pivot confirmed $453.34 (left side of the "V" order block into liquidity grab lows) you would buy the $454 expiring Calls for a quick trade. You would then sell them on flash of VWAP. If not all, then 90%. I sell them all on days like today. That would be a $0.43 or $0.44 entry with a $0.78 to $0.80 sell on VWAP flash. I always use a market order on flash sells. Nothing worse than partial fill when you were right on a trade.

And I sell 100% because you almost always get an initial rejection wave, as we did and you can always decide to buy back cheaper using a stop to ensure an overall winning approach to the trading.

Hope this helps. Also, if you don't have the right platform, skip any weekly call option alert and especially the above strategy. You'll get cooked like a goose with slow executions. Lastly, we are in pilot mode for the channel, without a full download on anything being traded. Don't trade for now since it is new to you. Observe and then as the complete service comes on line you'll have a better handle on trading.

Quacked
picked up a 20c 7/21 this morning for 3.50 and sold it at 100%, now currently 350%

South Platte
CLBR. PSQH. Nobody is going to chime in on this at all?
AgEng06
AG
South Platte said:

CLBR. PSQH. Nobody is going to chime in on this at all?
I looked at the 7/21 20c this morning when it was 3.20 and didn't buy it... it's 12.30 now.
South Platte
Where does this end
oldarmy1
AG
Closed out the $452 puts....no pivot confirmed yet but close.
FTAG 2000
AG
South Platte said:

Where does this end
Pain.
First Page Last Page
Page 6186 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.