Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,982,579 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Txducker said:

Bloomberg article about Apple Building Large Language Model AI Framework Dubbed 'AJAX'
I saw a story that said they would be calling it Apple GPT...freaking laughable
ProgN
Txducker said:

Bloomberg article about Apple Building Large Language Model AI Framework Dubbed 'AJAX'
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
I will not buy TSLA $300 lottos.

oldarmy1
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

oldarmy1 said:

I know the technology well. The leadership hasn't delivered to date, and their current target has to be met. We're talking about hard asset equipment, so it's not difficult to monitor progress. They have 2024 to be online with full Stage 1 production or the leadership isn't up to the job. They look to be on schedule, so don't fumble the ball WWR!

You still swing trading this? It seems to be getting tighter and tighter. Wondering if a big move is about to happen either way.
I do have another round of $0.80 buys that haven't had an opportunity covered call or sell spike since entering those on 6/23.

You also have to know that if an eventual breakout to uptrend comes it will likely begin with a stop liquidity grab, sending it quickly down (as hard as it can make it look for a sub $1 stock) before moving out of major consolidation lows.
Whitehouse Road
AG
AJAX, like Apple Jacks?
GreasenUSA
AG
Whitehouse Road said:

AJAX, like Apple Jacks?
No, like A**jack, because that's what AAPL just did.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

I bought TSLA $300 Lottos
oldarmy1
AG
30k and I went $300 calls with $310 sold call spread. Used the ranges to set up close to a 3:1 R:R

Also, I just went in U $55 Aug 4 calls
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
oldarmy1 said:

30k and I went $300 calls with $310 sold call spread. Used the ranges to set up close to a 3:1 R:R

Also, I just went in U $55 Aug 4 calls
ProgN
I wonder who it was that posted on this thread that they were accumulating $U at $29 or better just a couple of months ago.
oldarmy1
AG
Well done my good man!
ProgN
ProgN said:

10thYrSr said:

With my last post in mind, anyone have 10 dollar or less stocks they are looking at for quick 20 percent growth?
If you follow 5m charting for day trading and can watch it closely for entry and exit, the CLBR should be on your radar. This is a rattlesnake and not a set it and forget it type stock. This should only be played with as a quick trade.
CLBR is up 75% for anyone that followed.

ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Well done my good man!
Gracias my friend.
gougler08
AG
ProgN said:

I wonder who it was that posted on this thread that they were accumulating $U at $29 or better just a couple of months ago.
U and UPST were good examples of me lowering a cost basis when it bottomed out

FUBO is a bad example as I just didn't have it in me to lower more
Quacked
Sold my option contracts at 100%. Now up 450%

cant be unhappy with 100% riiiight
ProgN
Great job bro! Don't sweat it or you'll go insane. I started following SMCI last November at $60 but watched it go to $70 and said I'd buy it when it cooled off and came back down to $60, it never did. Now it set another ATH at $329 this morning. Nobody realizes that it has outperformed NVDA this year.

This is one that I will buy when the macro markets go through a mean reversion. I recommend everyone put it on their follow list.
ProgN
gougler08 said:

ProgN said:

Put SMCI on your watchlist and I'm buying it when macro markets consolidate. It will be a planted stock for me like TTD.
TheVarian
AG
What do you think is a good purchasing point?
FTAG 2000
AG
SPY dip getting bought again, lol.
ProgN
TheVarian said:

What do you think is a good purchasing point?
Honestly, I can't tell you because every time I've waited on a gap fill or mean reversion it didn't happen and exploded higher. I definitely believe it's WAY over extended because of the AI euphoria, but I don't want to be a stranded astronaut. My current thoughts are that we have market weakness and profit taking between August and October. As opposed to buying all in one lot, I plan to scale into it.

The more I read about them the more I love them. They make a ton of money and have a very low float of only 52m shares. Even after this massive move up since January, their trailing PE is only 30. They are ripe for a big stock split or an outright purchase by one of the bigs. Imo, I'm not worried about losing on it, but I'd rather be able to buy more shares if it drops than fewer at the high.
South Platte
The 5 year charts on SMCI and CLBR are insane. Years of dormancy followed by whatever you want to call this past year. Incredible finds.
ProgN
South Platte said:

The 5 year charts on SMCI and CLBR are insane. Years of dormancy followed by whatever you want to call this past year. Incredible finds.
Don't equate the two because they are completely different animals. CLBR is a SPAC that is going public with a conservative alternative to AMZN that's not 'woke'. CLBR is a day trade for me and no one should play with it if they can't watch it intraday.

ETA: Don Jr. is affiliated with CLBR and tweeted about it this morning that sparked the feeding frenzy. I got lucky with that, but not complaining. Remember when DWAC exploded because of Truth Social?

SMCI is an established, profitable business. That will be one of my planted, set it and forget it legacy stocks. It has the potential to be a wealth generator over the years, imho.
oldarmy1
AG
U pushed to VWAP which is a trim point for those who entered earlier today.
oldarmy1
AG
I still get giddy when I see the word "planted".

If the investment world only knew the natural diversification power of this approach people retiring with $1M would retire with $5M.
TheVarian
AG
Agreed, after seeing their escalation I didn't want to be stranded again either. But something to watch and monitor.

One thing I've learned is that the saying "there's not time like the present" is a false ideology in finances, particularly the stocks.
gougler08
AG
ProgN said:

gougler08 said:

ProgN said:

Put SMCI on your watchlist and I'm buying it when macro markets consolidate. It will be a planted stock for me like TTD.
I have an alert to buy a whole lot if it ever fills that gap way back down at 167 but I'm not holding my breath it triggers
oldarmy1
AG
Let's go U!
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

I still get giddy when I see the word "planted".

If the investment world only knew the natural diversification power of this approach people retiring with $1M would retire with $5M.
Agreed! I love to trade and use some of the profit to buy/plant stocks that I believe have the potential to be life changing.
ProgN
gougler08 said:

ProgN said:

gougler08 said:

ProgN said:

I have an alert to buy a whole lot if it ever fills that gap way back down at 167 but I'm not holding my breath it triggers
If it fills that gap, I'm parking a ****load in all accounts I control.
joekm3
AG
What is the buy trigger on SCMI you're looking for?
South Platte
I'm in for 3 shares of SMCI. Don't make fun.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
LOL Netflix.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FTAG 2000
AG
South Platte said:

I'm in for 3 shares of SMCI. Don't make fun.
got to start somewhere
PGAG
AG
Same
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Up 20% on my overall portfolio since June 1. Not bad considering 70% of it is in S&P 500 index funds.
First Page Last Page
Page 6185 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.