Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,991,381 Views | 231573 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Swollen Thumb
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoop!

Did you sell or hold onto your 7/21 calls on RIVN?
59 South
AG
OA thanks for the JD trade idea a few weeks ago. Just sold all my 37.5 calls expiring tomorrow entered at $0.50 while boarding an aeroplane
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

OA thanks for the JD trade idea a few weeks ago. Just sold all my 37.5 calls expiring tomorrow entered at $0.50 while boarding an aeroplane
Well done!
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

Whoop!

Did you sell or hold onto your 7/21 calls on RIVN?
I have 200 of them. We'll see what's up.
59 South
AG
5x on 40 contracts will do! Looking forward to your service.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Paging bmoochie

Add these to my list from yesterday.

- The Congressionally mandated sale of crude from the SPR (26 million barrels...really not much) comes to an end in June.
- The Congressionally mandated sale of 140 million barrels to take place in 2024 through 2027 was canceled in the last Congress. No more oil is coming out of that facility.
- In Beijing, power demand is up 30% so far this quarter from the same period a year earlier. In Shanghai coal plant burns up to 800 tons an hour, yet this provides less then 7% of the cities needs. The China economic startup is just warming up.
- EIA NG report is bullish. The effects of U.S. gas well declines are starting to show up.
- US the Sec of Trans says that air travel is booming and IEA says 2023 will be ATH for demand. (.....but oil lingering in a $70 range due to lack of demand?) TSA checkpoint numbers are running par with 2019 numbers...surprising with the higher air fares. Apparently the US consumer is not going to let higher fares keep them from traveling.
- Netherlands closing Groningen (massive EU NG production) closing due to seismic activity caused by withdrawals, TTF responding in kind upward ... huge bonus for XOM (that supplies much NG to EU)
- Chinese authorities have issued a third batch of crude oil import quotas to refiners for 2023, with overall allowances up by 20% in the first half of this year compared to the same period of 2022.
- Saudi voluntary crude oil cut of 1 million bpd starts July 1st. (This voluntary cut will extend into August, bookmark it)

July is a crossroads for the year.

I picked up 2 bottles of Buffalo Trace Bourbon yesterday. My liquor store guy said comeback on Friday for a surprise. (Yea me!)

bmoochie
AG
love it! thank you sir. will gladly hold one of those bourbon bottles if they are too heavy for you!
oldarmy1
AG
RIVN 700k minute volume
FTAG 2000
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Paging bmoochie

Add these to my list from yesterday.

- The Congressionally mandated sale of crude from the SPR (26 million barrels...really not much) comes to an end in June.
- The Congressionally mandated sale of 140 million barrels to take place in 2024 through 2027 was canceled in the last Congress. No more oil is coming out of that facility.
- In Beijing, power demand is up 30% so far this quarter from the same period a year earlier. In Shanghai coal plant burns up to 800 tons an hour, yet this provides less then 7% of the cities needs. The China economic startup is just warming up.
- EIA NG report is bullish. The effects of U.S. gas well declines are starting to show up.
- US the Sec of Trans says that air travel is booming and IEA says 2023 will be ATH for demand. (.....but oil lingering in a $70 range due to lack of demand?) TSA checkpoint numbers are running par with 2019 numbers...surprising with the higher air fares. Apparently the US consumer is not going to let higher fares keep them from traveling.
- Netherlands closing Groningen (massive EU NG production) closing due to seismic activity caused by withdrawals, TTF responding in kind upward ... huge bonus for XOM (that supplies much NG to EU)
- Chinese authorities have issued a third batch of crude oil import quotas to refiners for 2023, with overall allowances up by 20% in the first half of this year compared to the same period of 2022.
- Saudi voluntary crude oil cut of 1 million bpd starts July 1st. (This voluntary cut will extend into August, bookmark it)

July is a crossroads for the year.

I picked up 2 bottles of Buffalo Trace Bourbon yesterday. My liquor store guy said comeback on Friday for a surprise. (Yea me!)

Can't wait to see what he surprises with. Gonna need that update stat!
techno-ag
AG
BOIL up 15% today.
[Evil laughter fills the room.]
South Platte
Would be interesting to see who's holding the biggest bag on this one. I've been there, not on BOIL though.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
What does the board think of the chances that LYFT gets bought buy Tesla to help bolster the self-driving/app hailing ideas that Elon has for TSLA?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
techno-ag said:

BOIL up 15% today.
It's just about at the price I cut my losses on back in May. Since then, I've profited about 15% on that cash in other investments.

Never again.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bulls are having none of the bears' **** today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OA - do you think they jam into the close or take profits?
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FTAG 2000
AG
SPY at the top of a channel going back to October on the daily.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG

I did have the same thought! And i bought one right at 3:15 for .5! And it looks like adbe crushed! So what do i win?
wanderer
I was thinking he was referring to expiring 6/15. 1DTE isn't a lotto, that's playing it safe
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Next day with seconds to close, for me that's like throwing a u.s.grant into the ether and hoping a lil something comes back!
ryanhnc10
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

techno-ag said:

BOIL up 15% today.
It's just about at the price I cut my losses on back in May. Since then, I've profited about 15% on that cash in other investments.

Never again.

Buy UNG instead for a longer hold
techno-ag
AG
New BlackRock Bitcoin ETF paperwork filed.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/06/15/blackrock-files-for-spot-bitcoin-etf-with-coinbase-as-a-crypto-custodian.html

Hmmm.

Quote:

The SEC has so far resisted allowing the launch of a spot bitcoin ETF in the U.S. The regulator is currently in a legal battle with Grayscale over whether the firm will be allowed to convert its Grayscale Bitcoin Trust into an ETF. A decision in that case is expected later this year.

Several other firms have filed and later pulled applications to launch spot bitcoin funds. If the SEC relents, there could be a flood of those products on the market.
Triple_Bagger
Brian Earl Spilner said:

techno-ag said:

BOIL up 15% today.

Never again.
Prove it
ProgN

Declining Dollar = Increasing Crude Oil Price

If you haven't listen to the audio of Yellen being questioned by a Congressperson about China selling U.S. debt in the overnight market (basically dumping ALL of it or "Nuclear Armageddon" in economics) it's worth a listen. She has absolutely no clue what to do.
ProgN
Agreed, and our citizenry has been so dumbed down that they can't even imagine how their way of life will be destroyed when we lose world reserve status.
Here it is.

I would encourage everyone to listen.

This video should start at 1:38:24. You only need to listen to one (1) minute of video/audio.

https://www.youtube.com/live/uPpAetx5d1k?feature=share&t=5904

If you have time to listen to this testimony, might as well listen to the ignorance that occupies the Sec of Treasury chair.

For you Chinese stock traders (or investors) the beginning of the testimony has some things for you to consider. Congress is sure going to consider them for you.
Buck Compton
AG
Don't listen until 1:40:35 or you'll hear some ****ing moron rambling about his green GTO from childhood and how acronyms confuse him and they have a commission working to reduce them.

If CEOs/real leaders/everyday blue collar workers were this worthless the world would eventually stop.
oldarmy1
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Here it is.

I would encourage everyone to listen.

This video should start at 1:38:24. You only need to listen to one (1) minute of video/audio.

https://www.youtube.com/live/uPpAetx5d1k?feature=share&t=5904

If you have time to listen to this testimony, might as well listen to the ignorance that occupies the Sec of Treasury chair.

For you Chinese stock traders (or investors) the beginning of the testimony has some things for you to consider. Congress is sure going to consider them for you.

Ok, but in the meantime…

oldarmy1
AG
Guys, I posted a prediction 4-5 years ago on this very thread about the eventual goal of the globalists to replace the dollar as the global standard.

It shocks me that anyone is surprised or thinks it to be news as that is showing itself as a real threat.
BaylorSpineGuy
oldarmy1 said:

Guys, I posted a prediction 4-5 years ago on this very thread about the eventual goal of the globalists to replace the dollar as the global standard.

It shocks me that anyone is surprised or thinks it to be news as that is showing itself as a real threat.

So what does that practically mean on a daily basis? Valuations for assets drop? Go up? Home prices decline? Recession? Or nothing at all?

sts7049
AG
impossible to know. we're talking about a global shift in something, sure to have wide ranging impacts
DavysApprentice
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

oldarmy1 said:

So what does that practically mean on a daily basis? Valuations for assets drop? Go up? Home prices decline? Recession? Or nothing at all?

I think it's hard to tell what will happen exactly and when it will happen but overall if there is less demand for the US dollar around the world then those dollars will come back to the US where they still have value. That would be a big issue
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Could be another day of being insanity setting up.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggies finally win a national championship.
GreasenUSA
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Could be another day of being insanity setting up.
I can't count the number of times I've said "this market is insane" to myself this week.
First Page Last Page
Page 6155 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.