Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,996,038 Views | 231587 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WWR with a $.03 spike AH… looks like someone bought 112 shares

If every poster on this board bought 100/day for a week we could get this thing over $1
TheVarian
AG
Whoa whoa whoa, don't be putting my bidnezzzz out there like that
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Insane move by Tesla.
Had calls, past tense, had. I took profits at the run up into close. I'm going to go cry now.
oldarmy1
AG
TheCellarDoor said:

I used one of the tricks I learned from you to short shares to lock in the after hours gain for expiring options I have tomorrow. Locked in $9 on expiring 235's with a couple of runners left in case it wants to close the >$250 gap tomorrow!

This is awesome!

And who knows, you might get a downdraft that makes more than the options would have.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lots can happen in the next 12 hours.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
bmoochie
AG

Lots can happen in the next 12 hours.

Thoughts on TSLA lotto puts at the open? We have to be +3 ATR and profit taking will take place at the open I would imagine.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It's going to have to come back to earth eventually. There are worse trades but I'd wait for a clear rejection off a high
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Brewmaster said:

Insane move by Tesla.
Had calls, past tense, had. I took profits at the run up into close. I'm going to go cry now.
So glad I just bought the underlying so I could strap myself permanently to the BFR on Elon's magical ride. Holy hell thats a monster move
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Can I request Farmer's take on the Saudi's complaint about their nipple twisting from American O&G?
oldarmy1
AG
Let's hear it in here too.
wanderer
64.88 is MT from Tues low to Wed high. Look for retrace to that before entering anything. Trim at the 67.61 resistance.

Over 70.53 can fill the gap to 72.60

If you're looking bigger picture, 61.33 is your MT
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Netflix!
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

64.88 is MT from Tues low to Wed high. Look for retrace to that before entering anything. Trim at the 67.61 resistance.

Straight A's!

I want to use what you just gave to everyone to go for that gap fill. If the pullback scenario occurs, my sense is we see that $61.33 because I'm leaning bearish going into next week data heavy and FOMC. If we do get that $61.33 area I'll buy $65 calls and would trim above $65, while going for the gold gap fill with remaining. calls 30-45 days out

No time to be a hero. I do like CAT if post open it retests close of yesterday, and can climb back to make a new high, I'll take lotto $238's.
wanderer
Wow. I guess I have learned something.

Now it's got to be better about the execution. Actually following the plan, having patience, controlling emotions.
FTAG 2000
AG
wanderer said:

What are you using for the big picture model T?

2/2 high is 90, early May low is 55 or so, putting a Model T at 72.53.
wanderer
5/15 & 6/17. So I guess not all that big of a picture
Slappy007
AG
Slappy007 said:

Anyone taken a look at NGL in a while. It's beginning to set up. It's been building a strong base above $2.40-$2.50 and is bull flagging with falling volume.

Weekly:

It's also coiled up nice and tight with earnings on 5/31.

Daily:

They have consistently paid down debt, but are still highly leveraged. Insider buying has dried up, but it still seems like this has room to $4, maybe more over the next 18 months.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4600363-ngl-energy-partners-stock-still-cheap-after-doubling

Thoughts?
$4 hit. That happened quickly.
wanderer
BABA

Getting close to a test/breakout of that triangle/downtrend. Also close to testing 1hr resistance area

wanderer
Fib on SPY from high (479.98 on 1/5/22) to low (348.11 on 10/12/22). The .618 retracement is 429.61.

Monday's high? 429.62
Wednesday's high? 429.62
Yesterdays' high? 429.60

We blew through that this morning and it might be serving as support now. (Dotted yellow line is high from 8/16/22)
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Glad I have been flat today! Sheesh.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NQ should hit 590
oldarmy1
AG

WHOOP! On the way. Former seminar attendees need do nothing. We will have an email sent to you early next week and if you changed your email address, I'll provide an email to give an update.
FTAG 2000
AG
VIX $16Cs for next Friday seeing some big volume coming in.
FTAG 2000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

WHOOP! On the way. Former seminar attendees need do nothing. We will have an email sent to you early next week and if you changed your email address, I'll provide an email to give an update.

Great!

Will the training seminars be recorded? Going to be on a small Caribbean island July 2.
oldarmy1
AG
Yes....view at your liesure
AgEng06
AG
What size $$ account do you think would be necessary to employ your full suite of strategies?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

NQ should hit 590

Come on. Give it to daddy.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Finally got my timing right today. Took profits on SOXL early, scalped SOXS profits on the way down.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Boom!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I set stops at 15570 on Nq. Anything above this is gravy. +60 points.
oldarmy1
AG
AgEng06 said:

What size $$ account do you think would be necessary to employ your full suite of strategies?
I would target $2500 as the low end and focus only on the options trading. It will be paramount for entry level to use the provided % risk, trim zones and profit take alerts via text. That way gives the highest probability in building an incrementally larger pool to increase the % of any given trade. I see the one lady on Twitter that began with $1k and has built it up to $5200. That isn't luck or an accident. She stops where I gave stops, even if I held, and she took profits into targets regardless of runners. She never used but one runner due to the target being achieved in 30 minutes (not typical!).

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Stretch goal on NQ 14640.
AgEng06
AG
Awesome, thank you! Looking forward to this.
rodan85
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Great!

Will the training seminars be recorded? Going to be on a small Caribbean island July 2.
As I said on twitter, I cannot wait.

It has been a few years and I need the guidance on getting in and out as I lost my butt last time I tried to follow...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Stop to 600
First Page Last Page
Page 6148 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.