Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,024,062 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are not going to default.

I don't care what your political opinions are - defaulting is just catastrophically stupid for the US economy and our future as the world economic leader. Defaulting opens the door for China to become #1.

I know it sounds intoxicating to fantasize about the great reset, but don't forget that the rest of world will keep playing by the increasing deficit rules.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Because this sell is so methodical (institutions), these are great candidates for fake breakdown and mean reversion trades.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Because this sell is so methodical (institutions), these are great candidates for fake breakdown and mean reversion trades.

But you can't knife catch.
ryanhnc10
AG
UNG popping
EnronAg
AG
w-o-w rig decrease of 16
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lots of volume now.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I want to know who this seller is. Wow.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

Watch us squeeze into 415s into close.
Buy a Tuesday $412 pretty cheap if you think no breakdown is coming. We'd return to that mean fairly quickly Monday.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am pretty sure we will close above here but it's Friday and there is a seller that just DNGAF.
SF2004
AG
What do you mean by all heck is going to break loose next week?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SF2004 said:

He means the range will break
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This seller pukes it the second bids start to get added.

This has got to be someone like Icahn.
Brewmaster
AG
SF2004
AG
perma Brew doomster said:

That guy double talks worse than a politician.

He always words his tweets and newsletter to make sure he can always be right. Just like a sports tout trying to sell you their picks.
Carioca Corredor
AG
SF2004 said:

He always words his tweets and newsletter to make sure he can always be right. Just like a sports tout trying to sell you their picks.
Question: Does the May 22 time frame relate to OA's channel breaking +100 time frame?
SF2004
AG
Carioca Corredor said:

SF2004 said:

Question: Does the May 22 time frame relate to OA's channel breaking +100 time frame?
Don't know. The guys levels are spot on but he doesn't really explain how to use them as that would cause him to admit to stop outs and losses.

He only references when the predicted action takes place and ignores all the times it failed or just didn't work. A lot times the action happens after you stop out but he gets to tout that it works.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

FJ43 said:

Watch us squeeze into 415s into close.
Buy a Tuesday $412 pretty cheap if you think no breakdown is coming. We'd return to that mean fairly quickly Monday.
Or today.....
oldarmy1
AG
SF2004 said:

What $30k said. We have a narrow channel smashing support and resistance that always preceeds a massive break and trend move. You can see the last one at the bottom created the run up to where we now are waiting. Youn can see the one that formed the left shoulder that broke to the down side leading to those lows. I have no clue which way it breaks but I buy the low levels in the box and sell the upper levels. My last buy was the $412 calls out to Tuesday and since we made a move back up to VWAP I sold 50% of those calls. Until we see a directional break I'm quick on profit exits.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG

I am pretty sure we will close above here but it's Friday and there is a seller that just DNGAF.

Hope you guys caught some. I played small and got a bit.
SoTXAg09
AG

I should've held. Sold a call spread earlier today, let it get stopped out and here we are ITM. Oh well.
oldarmy1
AG
Carioca Corredor said:

SF2004 said:

I don't see this channel making it to May 22nd before breaking directionally.

I like Adam's technical numbers. They are always within a small margin of mine. I think he would get more subscribers by having a real time text alert when he enters and exits, instead of saying this is what he did (after the fact).

Philip J Fry
AG

Bought in near the low. Exited again right at close.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Congrats
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
So did the bulls take control, or did the big seller get his short covered,or ???
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
He dumped continuously. Just stopped trading at 2 central.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Does that make sense? Was it coordinated to allow someone else to load up? If they were trying to pin it somewhere why would they just give up unless they ran out of powder but quitting all of a sudden an hour before the bell seems wild
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Weekend risk.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Wow good point. Thanks
ProgN
Hey gang, question for those that are familiar with $PLUG.

I'm not interested in it but a close friend bought it because his co-worker raved about their future, he bought it at $14. My bud ask me my opinion. I don't know anything about them but told him their chart looks like hot garbage and I'd avoid it. He bought it in an IRA too. I know I've seen in posted on here in the past so I'd appreciate their opinion on it.

TIA
lobwedgephil
oldarmy1 said:

Carioca Corredor said:

SF2004 said:

I like Adam's technical numbers. They are always within a small margin of mine. I think he would get more subscribers by having a real time text alert when he enters and exits, instead of saying this is what he did (after the fact).

He uses Simpler Trading voodoo lines, he just has to change them a bit as they are paid indicator.Great guy.
Brewmaster
AG
I haven't traded it in ages, but obviously you know what you are looking at (chart wise). Hot garbage! loses current level, it sees under $6.

I think you said it the other day, mega caps is all this market cares about right now. but when AI and the other b.s. pumps end, look out below.

have a good weekend brother!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
lobwedgephil said:

oldarmy1 said:

Carioca Corredor said:

SF2004 said:

He uses Simpler Trading voodoo lines, he just has to change them a bit as they are paid indicator.Great guy.
No kidding! I can derive the same general ranges by looking at the price action.
Brewmaster
AG
SF2004 said:

I just posted it for the seasonality view. We haven't had much of a sell off in May yet - so looking at the seasonality chart, got PAIN incoming!
and this week, Google pump, Amazon pump, Tesla pump? (yesterday into first 30 minutes or so). unless it was a mega cap or NNOX, it's on borrowed time.
BaylorSpineGuy
The demise of the dollar has been greatly overstated. Even with the lack of resolution to the debt ceiling, it looks like the DXY is in breakout. Usually a bad sign for equities.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SF - Mancini is clear he reacts vs predicts.

I don't think he double talks in any way.
First Page Last Page
Page 6117 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.