Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,982,454 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
RulesForTheeNotForMe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WTH is going on with VLO? Down 23% the last month. Beat earnings estimates by 12.5% & got no bump.
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

we're in my "no" window, so I'm going to be back at 2

Where's prog? Band again?
Nope, just covered up at my project. It's as busy as pissed off fire ant mound. That and I'm dealing with the city about an issue at my house.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
See these traps to try to get you long?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Good deal, but the thread does need more pitchers when you get your head above water!
MasonRamsay
Never poster here to chime in and say something that might anger some people-

idk s*** about macro headwinds, what the future holds, where the economy is going, or what oil is going to do. But many in here seem married, head over heels, with XOM stock. Others in here are MUCH much smarter than me and in no way am I saying they're wrong. But... never marry a stock. That's it. That's the post. Thanks for coming

Hopefully me writing this is a bottom signal! Wishing good fortune to all.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
MasonRamsay said:

idk s*** about macro headwinds, what the future holds, where the economy is going, or what oil is going to do. But many in here seem married, head over heels, with XOM stock. Others in here are MUCH much smarter than me and in no way am I saying they're wrong. But... never marry a stock. That's it. That's the post. Thanks for coming

I have a good marriage with XOM.
I have a terrible marriage with WWR.
The rest of my stock marriages are having typical up's and down's.

Here's the thing, being married to a stock is okay. It's like selecting a spouse. There is one that is a Buy & Hold, and the rest are Trading Positions.
Boy Named Sue
AG
Man, you shoulda been around when BOIL was over $30
ProgN

Good deal, but the thread does need more pitchers when you get your head above water!
Will do, but I don't like much right now. I'm still in WAL, TFC, FSLY that I've recently posted. I also still have a good chunk of cash on hand to deploy. I missed WAL under $27 this morning but if it does it again, I'll add to my position.

ETA: and $U
Spoony Love
AG

The greatest pitcher of all.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I guess I should have longed the 4110.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I guess I should have longed the 4110.

But I have rules for a reason!
Philip J Fry
AG
Playing around with my indicator. So far, I was able to scalp a 1% gain. Curious to see when it tells me to sell.
wanderer
ASAN fell out of it's descending channel a week ago and was within a nickel of filling it's last gap this morning. Have to think it gets filled (15.36)
Spoony Love
AG
If we stay above 410.50, I will likely pick up a few 400P for tomorrow as a lotto for overnight.

Do I think we get to 400 tomorrow? No.

Do I think it will be a good scalp? Maybe, it will be a small risk for a perhaps decent reward. If it's lost, then no sweat, still green for the week.
Brewmaster
AG
MasonRamsay said:

You should remember this is a generality, 98% of the time, don't marry a stock. but it depends on how long you plan to hold and what ticker we are talking about.
XOM is an absolute beast. and if (not when) gasoline hits $10 / gallon, XOM will destroy remaining shorts. It's also not overvalued like all of big tech.
Boy Named Sue
AG
I'm thinking if SPY buts 411.58 here, the last 30 minutes could be a lot of fun
bmoochie
AG
Boy Named Sue said:

Man, you shoulda been around when BOIL was over $30
this triggered me!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Red to Green? LFG! Got some xsp 416c astronauts stranded from this morning when i had the same idea as spoony that we were gonna tag 415.08
Boy Named Sue
AG
I'll say this about XOM, we (including you, Mason) are all already married to it whether actively trading it or not. Every non-ESG 401k and index fund is heavily invested, and the company is a significant part of the economies of Houston and Texas. Oil in general is essentially responsible for driving 40% of the Texas economy. So, it's natural for the posters in this group to pay close attention to it, and a few posters watch it so closely that they have a lot of info that they generously share. For me, another factor is that they're a client and I want to see them do well.

I could see you having a good point if we were constantly watching and talking about a specific tech or healthcare stock. But there are plenty of reasons that XOM is a frequent topic, and I would hate to see that change
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Like fubo and clov? Or goco?
Spoony Love
AG
Spoony Love said:

Sorry, just a quick scalp. I think we settle between 410-411 today. Just a gut feeling since it seems to be placed amidst several supports on either side for a wild Fed day tomorrow.
Love it. Just got in that range in the last few seconds of close to 410.78. Tomorrow is gonna be wild.
Brewmaster
AG

yeah the penny bios were great too, I forget the name, probably blocking it out for good reason!
irish pete ag06
AG

I chickened out on my Fubo position and sold it for about an 8% gain.

Earning is just too risky for a company like that.

Large $3 leap volume hasn't been unloaded yet...

AgCPA95
AG

You mean you didn't tax loss that at 12/31/2022? Or you are you back to give it another try?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
No i am meme free in 2023!
(Except mvis)
FTAG 2000
AG
Another SAVA insider buy today - 250K worth of stock.
FJ43

Voodoo …. For those of you that remember that.

Look back at charts I posted and you will see 407.86. That is MT from 1/4/22 and 10/13/22. Today we flashed down to 407.82 and held that. Nuts…..

Traders market Gents……

This can go either way…..we reclaimed and lost it on 2/16/23….will that happen again?

Trade Wisely!

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

insulator_king
AG

How about $ABML & $ALPP??
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230502006070/en/

WWR news!

CENTENNIAL, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wes****er Resources, Inc. (NYSE: American: WWR), an energy technology and battery-grade natural graphite company ("Wes****er Resources" or the "Company"), today announces a joint development agreement ("JDA") with SK On ("SK On"), a leading electric vehicle battery manufacturer, supplying electric vehicle batteries to Ford, Hyundai, Volkswagen and others.

Here's the link on WWR's website (TexAgs filter issue):

https://wes****erresources.net/news-releases/2023/05/02/wes****er-resources-announces-joint-development-agreement-with-sk-on-a-leading-electric-vehicle-battery-manufacturer/
HoustonAg2014
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230502006070/en/

WWR news!

CENTENNIAL, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wes****er Resources, Inc. (NYSE: American: WWR), an energy technology and battery-grade natural graphite company ("Wes****er Resources" or the "Company"), today announces a joint development agreement ("JDA") with SK On ("SK On"), a leading electric vehicle battery manufacturer, supplying electric vehicle batteries to Ford, Hyundai, Volkswagen and others.

Here's the link on WWR's website (TexAgs filter issue):

https://wes****erresources.net/news-releases/2023/05/02/wes****er-resources-announces-joint-development-agreement-with-sk-on-a-leading-electric-vehicle-battery-manufacturer/

Holy crap and some names of companies we actually know!
Bulldog73
AG
It moved.
Bird Poo
AG
Not sure this will have a impact if they can't finish the plant?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Bird Poo said:

ProgN
Bird Poo said:

Bird Poo
AG
Poo strikes again.
First Page Last Page
Page 6097 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.