Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,981,687 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nearing 66% profit on my BOIL entry. Even though I said I wouldn't do it. Surely, we are reaching a local peak soon?
ProgN
Boy Named Sue said:

I think it hits 403 today
Boy Named Sue
AG
These are my runners now. Not a bad day!
ProgN
Do that every week and you'll be banging the rally ass girls at will.

Good Job bud
FJ43
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Aaaand that's why i suck at this

What did you do?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Boy Named Sue
AG
I would've loved to see what 30k could've done today.
dreyOO
So I watch this thread as a novice and never have anything to contribute. That said, I have a question that might be appropriate.

Any thoughts on Nintendo? With their Super Mario Bros movie coming out, any guesses on if it could drive a nice little bump in the coming quarters?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

Aaaand that's why i suck at this

What did you do?

I called a top 5 minutes before we blew through it
Did a lot better this morning at scaling down with each trade, and first thing i did was sell my oa follow puts at the morning pullback and buy calls, so i did alright today. Just wish this mofo would go into a tailspin so i can take the family to sizzler this weekend
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Lol I'll shut up now. I started reading reading trading in the zone and he says the market doesn't have it in for me personally, but i think i just disproved that!
Spoony Love
AG
Come on, let's push this to 404 before the last hour.

If we get there and it continues to run a little into the last 15 minutes, could be a good scalp opportunity on the reversal. Ideally, I want to see 404.50-404.75 to see a 404P scalp chance.
Boy Named Sue
AG
I just bought 405c lottos
Spoony Love
AG
The way you're trading your likely right.

MOC is going to be heavy buying I think.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Boy Named Sue
AG
Now the hard part, when to get out of these runners and one lotto trade…
Spoony Love
AG
Me, I would be out by 2:30 or 404.60, whichever comes first. Let the lotto run until 2:45 and decide if you like it or not.
jj9000
AG
Brewmaster
AG
Boy Named Sue said:

have you taken any profits yet? I wouldn't get greedy. I'd take the 2 ITM off the table, hold the 405C if you want.
Boy Named Sue
AG
Spoony Love said:

Me, I would be out by 2:30 or 404.60, whichever comes first. Let the lotto run until 2:45 and decide if you like it or not.
Yeah, I'm out of all except the lotto, even though I think both SPY and XOM probably make another run here before close.
Boy Named Sue
AG
perma Brew doomster said:

Boy Named Sue said:

have you taken any profits yet? I wouldn't get greedy. I'd take the 2 ITM off the table, hold the 405C if you want.
Yeah I've been trimming all day. Sold some net free and kept those as runners (except that lotto). I haven't looked at my net returns yet but I bet I cleared close to $2k.
Spoony Love
AG
I don't know about SPY. They seem to be ttrying to pin 404. That would setup for a trading zone next week.
Brewmaster
AG
does Bitcoin decoupling from S&P concern anyone? I mean trend wise, markets straight up today, bitcoin gap down.

and I know decoupling is the wrong term, I just mean trend. They are basically inverse now
59 South
AG
As 30k says, it's stealing candy from a baby in the last 10 minutes…

ProgN
Hopefully you're throwing back a few pints across the pond right now.
JuanDurfel
AG

does Bitcoin decoupling from S&P concern anyone? I mean trend wise, markets straight up today, bitcoin gap down.

and I know decoupling is the wrong term, I just mean trend. They are basically inverse now
wouldn't think so; bitcoin might have done the same today... if it wasn't for the Silvergate Bank collapse.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/03/bitcoin-ether-slide-on-friday-as-investors-weigh-potential-fallout-from-silvergate-woes.html
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Just got back home. Not the day I expected the market to have.
59 South
AG
ProgN said:

Hopefully you're throwing back a few pints across the pond right now.

Had 1. And then a couple glasses of wine. Stopped by the home office on the way to tuck in the kids and wife for the last 10 minutes trade. Now getting in a couple hours of me time with the tv and single malt. Can't complain brother! Except for the weather, the bloody weather mate…
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Robag09 said:

I have hesitated to bring this to the board as I know we have a bunch of degenerates on here, but has anyone been following GNS (Genius Group) and this "naked short" saga?

It is all quiet fascinating, but I do not recommend investing unless you are a gambler. Just curious if anyone else has been watching this one.

Summary:
- Stock IPO's in April 2022 in the teens, gets driven down to $0.30 per share by the end of 2022.

- There are apparently only 20 million shares outstanding, but it has traded over 50 million shares on the daily 6 times in the last 2 weeks.

- The CEO is on a mission to prove illegal naked shorting is the cause and has announced a $10 digital coupon dividend and some other items to call a share count

Gns had a nice little Friday!
Golf1
AG
I think I'm better at chop days vs trend days. Not sure why but it's easier for me to see what the market is doing. If you would have told me yesterday at market open that we would be at $400+ on spy, Id think you're crazy.
Dan Scott
AG
A private company I've invested in is going public via SPAC. It's 3D printing battery manufacturer. They claim they can create solid state battery in any shape customer needs.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230216005212/en/Sakuu-Announces-Successful-3D-Printing-of-Fully-Functional-High-Performance-Patterned-Batteries

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230302005883/en/Sakuu-to-Become-Publicly-Traded-Company-via-Business-Combination-with-Plum-Acquisition-Corp.-I

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Robag09 said:

I have hesitated to bring this to the board as I know we have a bunch of degenerates on here, but has anyone been following GNS (Genius Group) and this "naked short" saga?

It is all quiet fascinating, but I do not recommend investing unless you are a gambler. Just curious if anyone else has been watching this one.

Summary:
- Stock IPO's in April 2022 in the teens, gets driven down to $0.30 per share by the end of 2022.

- There are apparently only 20 million shares outstanding, but it has traded over 50 million shares on the daily 6 times in the last 2 weeks.

- The CEO is on a mission to prove illegal naked shorting is the cause and has announced a $10 digital coupon dividend and some other items to call a share count

I have only read a small amount of info about proving illegal naked shorting. I think GNS hired some attorney named christiansen out of austin to handle, Not sure. From the other stuff I read is the GNS attorney has the goods on the perps. I think that GNS CEO has given interviews discussing illegal naked shorts and they would go after the bad guys. The only reason I know this amount of information is because the SAVA shareholders are begging the SAVA CEO to hire the same attorney and go after the bad guys in illegal naked shorts of SAVA.
SoTXAg09
AG
Golf1 said:

I think I'm better at chop days vs trend days. Not sure why but it's easier for me to see what the market is doing. If you would have told me yesterday at market open that we would be at $400+ on spy, Id think you're crazy.

Same here. I think it's because I can switch back and forth from calls to puts based on levels. When I wrong and a level doesn't reject, I'm stopped out and sitting there like Ricky Bobby.
Jet Black
Any one know why E*trade doesn't provide cost basis information for trades of UVXY?
Slappy007
AG
JuanDurfel said:

wouldn't think so; bitcoin might have done the same today... if it wasn't for the Silvergate Bank collapse.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/03/bitcoin-ether-slide-on-friday-as-investors-weigh-potential-fallout-from-silvergate-woes.html

Silvergate croaking will be the capitulation moment for crypto imo. $SI handled a large part of all crypto funding. Forced liquidation has been happening and will likely continue short term, i.e. the decoupling of btc to the equity mkt
Brewmaster
AG
so BTFD on MARA?
Ragoo
AG
I bought 3500 shares in Mara last week. Plan to hold and sell CCs on up days.
First Page Last Page
Page 6006 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.