Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,519 Views | 231654 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OXY update...

I wonder if the Buffet trendline will kick in or not.

irish pete ag06
AG
Next week 65s are .25... may have to lotto some of those
Ag CPA
AG
Red Pear BCS Luke said:

Ag CPA said:

SBF released on $250 MILLION bail.

So many questions…
I would not be shocked to find him Jeffery Epstein'd
Sadly that was my first thought too.
FJ43
Squeeze into 380 anyone to close the day
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Boy Named Sue
AG
If Vegas will offer odds on when he's found dead, maybe I can start recovering from today's losses
evan_aggie
AG
Red Pear BCS Luke said:

Ag CPA said:

So many questions…

Forgive the ignorance, but is this implying he

1) committed suicide
2) was killed and framed as suicide

?
Philip J Fry
AG
Dos
Philip J Fry
AG
So explain the natural gas price drop? We have a record cold front hitting most of the US and Freeport looks to be opening up. What am I missing?
FJ43
#2 is the winner
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

sts7049
AG
evan_aggie said:

Red Pear BCS Luke said:

Ag CPA said:

So many questions…

Forgive the ignorance, but is this implying he

1) committed suicide
2) was killed and framed as suicide

?
yes
sts7049
AG
Golf1
AG

Ag CPA
AG
Philip J Fry said:

So explain the natural gas price drop? We have a record cold front hitting most of the US and Freeport looks to be opening up. What am I missing?
Bearish storage withdrawals reported this morning.
Dan Scott
AG
Anybody want to calm my fears in oil. Oil and Nat Gas trading at or near lows of the year. At these levels, XOM, OXY, EOG were much lower. They were able to really make their balance sheets stronger so they are better companies today than beginning of the year. I think that's good for about 20% considering the lower debt, cash balance, and smaller shares outstanding. But that puts XOM around 80 and OXY around 50.

Bonfire1996
AG
Dan Scott said:

Anybody want to calm my fears in oil. Oil and Nat Gas trading at or near lows of the year. At these levels, XOM, OXY, EOG were much lower. They were able to really make their balance sheets stronger so they are better companies today than beginning of the year. I think that's good for about 20% considering the lower debt, cash balance, and smaller shares outstanding. But that puts XOM around 80 and OXY around 50.

OPEC will cut. Biden has to fill the SPR.
Dan Scott
AG
Also China opening up. Maybe.

I'd really like to see form 4s with buffet buying more oxy. Under 60 is his sweet spot.
Chef Elko
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Dan Scott said:

OPEC will cut. Biden has to fill the SPR.

Massive heat wave moving west to east following the cold front this week. Nat gas tanking
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Dan Scott said:

There was a historic study on your topic. O&G equities did not fall back to O&G commodities. O&G commodities caught up to O&G equities.
techno-ag
AG
Dan Scott said:

Futures do not necessarily follow today's news.
Bids to fill a gigantic 3 million barrels of crude oil for Feb delivery to the SPR are due Dec 28th. Awarding announced in January. We will see if JB can sell at $96 and buy back at $70....whose trade netted $4+ billion dollars!!! according to the press. Don't let the headline fool you. There is no $4 billion gain. JB hasn't bought a drop at $70, yet. Mind you, a 3 million barrel purchase has a long way to go to refill 212 million barrels of release. There is a 382 million barrel current inventory in the SPR.

If JB can sell crude oil at $96 and buy at $70, is there a windfall profit tax on that transaction? Inquiring minds want to know.
FJ43
bmoochie said:

bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

Anyone think we bounce to MT 382.50 intraday?
I do. I had line drawn at $378.69 and it bounced right from that. Entered $380s and will look to potentially exit at $380.83 where I have my next SR level but will cut the trade if I lose the lower one.

Riding 380s with you. Tomorrow expiry.

&ct=g
Guess the ride was out of order.

Managed this trade adding at 375 and up green now. Will take these off into close.

bmoochie
AG
I need to get better with going more days out. I got stopped out because I did 0DTE. I need to stop that and learn decay will get me every-time. It's something I keep struggling with. If I would have gone tomorrow like you, I would be ok. So frustrating
BaylorSpineGuy
FJ43 said:

bmoochie said:

bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

Anyone think we bounce to MT 382.50 intraday?
I do. I had line drawn at $378.69 and it bounced right from that. Entered $380s and will look to potentially exit at $380.83 where I have my next SR level but will cut the trade if I lose the lower one.

Riding 380s with you. Tomorrow expiry.

&ct=g
Guess the ride was out of order.

Managed this trade adding at 375 and up green now. Will take these off into close.

Gonna swing some 1/6 372P. Entry not great (and rally has me down a bit now), but planning to add to position if we open up tomorrow.

Do we think there's a chance we get this thing back to 390? I'm doubtful at this point. One more backtest of the 50 SMA would have me happy enough.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

We just might make it

Philip J Fry
AG
Of course I paper handed BOIL at 21 and now it's gone up a point. Feels like I'm being watched.
irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Next week 65s are .25... may have to lotto some of those
Well I got sidetracked and never got these. Now .4 to .45
FJ43
Trimmed SPY lottos at 50% and trailing on balance.

Don't for the day.

FJ43
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

We just might make it

Bing 380

BaylorSpineGuy
PCE core deflator tomorrow. We bounce or collapse?
Dan Scott
AG
Dang what a sexy rally off the lows.
FJ43
Watch the 50 and the SRs between. 386-88 some traffic.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Novice question here -- are limit orders on leveraged ETFs adjusted down on ex-dividend dates of the underlying indeces? I noticed all my orders had been lowered a bit on TQQQ/UPRO.
https://www.climate.news/2022-06-23-netherlands-abandons-green-agenda-restarts-coal-plants.html

....and Greta Thunberg was not available for comment
FTAG 2000
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Bids to fill a gigantic 3 million barrels of crude oil for Feb delivery to the SPR are due Dec 28th. Awarding announced in January. We will see if JB can sell at $96 and buy back at $70....whose trade netted $4+ billion dollars!!! according to the press. Don't let the headline fool you. There is no $4 billion gain. JB hasn't bought a drop at $70, yet. Mind you, a 3 million barrel purchase has a long way to go to refill 212 million barrels of release. There is a 382 million barrel current inventory in the SPR.

If JB can sell crude oil at $96 and buy at $70, is there a windfall profit tax on that transaction? Inquiring minds want to know.
Given Buffett's connection with the administration, feels like OXY would be a good spec play.
BaylorSpineGuy
FJ43 said:

Watch the 50 and the SRs between. 386-88 some traffic.

I added to my short position off the Model T of yesterday close and today low. Bought some 383C for tomorrow in case we rip off the PCE news. If we drop on that news, my short position will more than make up for it.
First Page Last Page
Page 5898 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.