Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,014 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by ProgN
bigtoneag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$1.36 per share is a ridiculous offer. WWR would be paying them to take the company.
Thundergon
Might just be a coincidence, but it is interesting to note that the Morgan Stanley analyst that was on the last earnings call was based out of Coeur D'alene, ID which just so happens to be where Idaho Stategic Resources is located..... hmmm
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am not doing anything, you guys can have at it today.

I'd want over 3890 on e-mini to be long. Short below 3850. I think in between is a chop zone. If 3860 trades, 3850 very likely.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Boat Shoes
AG
Thundergon said:

Might just be a coincidence, but it is interesting to note that the Morgan Stanley analyst that was on the last earnings call was based out of Coeur D'alene, ID which just so happens to be where Idaho Stategic Resources is located..... hmmm

Thats some deep due diligence there brother!
txaggie_08
AG
WWR's response is interesting:

Quote:

IDR's financial statements as of September 30, 2022 revealed that IDR has negative operating cash flow for first nine months of 2022 and had cash on hand, net of accounts payables, accrued payroll related liabilities, and current note payable obligations of less than $1 million, which indicates that IDR:

lacks sufficient financial resources to advance its business, and would likely siphon resources from Wes****er to fund unproven exploration projects;

lacks the resources to complete Phase I construction of the Kellyton Plant; and

cannot even cover the transaction costs associated with its own proposal.

Further, Wes****er understands that IDR operates a single gold mine and mill, and that it is exploring properties for thorium and rare earth element mining as well as additional gold mining but it does not own, and it does not mine any graphite properties or have any technical expertise in producing advanced graphite products.

Taken as a whole, Wes****er believes the proposal advanced by IDR:

Lacks technical or strategic synergies as it appears to be premised on discarding the Kellyton Plant which has been under construction for approximately one year and is expected to position the Company at the forefront of the domestic energy transition;

Is an opportunistic attempt by IDR to utilize cash from Wes****er's balance sheet that is based on a false assumption that the Wes****er's cash balance is available to advanced IDR's business plan. However, Wes****er's cash balance is already substantially committed to the construction of Phase I of the Kellyton Plant; and

As previously stated by Wes****er, the Company is working to secure the additional funding needed to complete Phase I construction and does not believe the proposal unlocks additional opportunities to complete the funding of Phase I of the Kellyton Plant. Rather, this opportunistic proposal represents an unnecessary distraction and cost to the Company.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$TSLA is such dog crap now. It will short squeeze soon, though.
Dr. Horrible
Philip J Fry said:

I need to just yank that from all the stores since I haven't had time to maintain it properly. That will likely be happening here pretty soon.

You know, when I was first writing this code, I was putting in a good 60 hours a week on top of my actual job. It was incredibly rewarding, but that's the kind of effort I need go put in to it again and I just don't have it in me anymore. I imagine that's what happened to the guy who made Win42 back in the day.

My wife still plays it regularly. She even made me her partner so that she can yell at me when I do something dumb.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
There's your 3860. Let's see if we get the 3850. Watch for fake breakdown.
Boat Shoes
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Quote:

IDR's financial statements as of September 30, 2022 revealed that IDR has negative operating cash flow for first nine months of 2022 and had cash on hand, net of accounts payables, accrued payroll related liabilities, and current note payable obligations of less than $1 million, which indicates that IDR:

lacks sufficient financial resources to advance its business, and would likely siphon resources from Wes****er to fund unproven exploration projects;

Further, Wes****er understands that IDR operates a single gold mine and mill, and that it is exploring properties for thorium and rare earth element mining as well as additional gold mining but it does not own, and it does not mine any graphite properties or have any technical expertise in producing advanced graphite products.

Lacks technical or strategic synergies as it appears to be premised on discarding the Kellyton Plant which has been under construction for approximately one year and is expected to position the Company at the forefront of the domestic energy transition;

Is an opportunistic attempt by IDR to utilize cash from Wes****er's balance sheet that is based on a false assumption that the Wes****er's cash balance is available to advanced IDR's business plan. However, Wes****er's cash balance is already substantially committed to the construction of Phase I of the Kellyton Plant; and

As previously stated by Wes****er, the Company is working to secure the additional funding needed to complete Phase I construction and does not believe the proposal unlocks additional opportunities to complete the funding of Phase I of the Kellyton Plant. Rather, this opportunistic proposal represents an unnecessary distraction and cost to the Company.

Strong response.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I would cover some if short and not let a green trade turn red.

Assume down for now.
FJ43
Be honest how many of y'all got sucked in expecting a gap up?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Philip J Fry
AG
I was expecting the rally to fail, just thought it would be tomorrow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I would look for a huge capitulation flash at this point. I'm talking 125-120 in price.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I expected this but I thought it would be between 3870 and 3890 chop.
Bird Poo
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Tomorrow, December 22nd, Putin is to give a formal response to the G7 Price Caps, according to Russian media and their Gov't Press Office.

Any news on this front?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I would cover some if short and not let a green trade turn red.

Assume down for now.

I was within 1 point. Clean rejection of 3850 so far. Watch for fake breakdown.
techno-ag
AG
Boat Shoes said:

txaggie_08 said:

Quote:

Strong response.
If they got the share price up they wouldn't face these "distractions."
ProgN
I just bot SPY 1/13 382c
sts7049
AG
i'm taking one SPX 3800 for today
Philip J Fry
AG
SPXS is saving my hide today so far.
sts7049
AG
wanderer
Bizarro world today. WWR only thing green while everything else is deep red….usually it's the other way around.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well I grabbed more BOIL at 23.95.
FTAG 2000
AG
sts7049 said:

Just a shake down for some more campaign contributions.

That or angling in at TSLA somehow.
confucius_ag
AG
I hear that the Chinese make those poor kids breathe graphite dust while mining it with a spoon.
BaylorSpineGuy
confucius_ag said:

I hear that the Chinese make those poor kids breathe graphite dust while mining it with a spoon.

If only there were a plant in Alabama where it could be processed/mined in a safe and environmentally friendly way….oh well.
FJ43
Anyone think we bounce to MT 382.50 intraday?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

sts7049
AG
sts7049 said:

i'm taking one SPX 3800 for today
out for ~40%
Aston04
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$TSLA is such dog crap now. It will short squeeze soon, though.

I'd stay away. Valuations are still resetting across the board. Crazy multiples are history.
bmoochie
AG
FJ43 said:

I do. I had line drawn at $378.69 and it bounced right from that. Entered $380s and will look to potentially exit at $380.83 where I have my next SR level but will cut the trade if I lose the lower one.
FJ43
bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

I do. I had line drawn at $378.69 and it bounced right from that. Entered $380s and will look to potentially exit at $380.83 where I have my next SR level but will cut the trade if I lose the lower one.

Riding 380s with you. Tomorrow expiry.

bmoochie
AG
FJ43 said:

bmoochie said:

FJ43 said:

Riding 380s with you. Tomorrow expiry.

&ct=g
Ags2013
AG
wanderer said:

Bizarro world today. WWR only thing green while everything else is deep red….usually it's the other way around.
That's because I tax harvested it. Ya'll are welcome.
Philip J Fry
AG
Just think, it has to go up 400% for me to break even.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Bird Poo said:

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Tomorrow, December 22nd, Putin is to give a formal response to the G7 Price Caps, according to Russian media and their Gov't Press Office.

Any news on this front?
Nothing yet
First Page Last Page
Page 5896 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.