Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,227 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by ProgN
wanderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SoTXAg09
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Filled but likely a loss with that move.
did you get out early? I closed at 18 but they hit around 16.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I was so optimistic and then boom.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I was letting it cash settle regardless. Small risk for me.
FJ43
Don't know about y'all but that was fun.

Until next week gents.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

EnronAg
AG
can anyone on this thread explain the last minute move in both XOM and CVX...dropped nearly 1% in each case in the last minute of trading...is that options related? checking a few other charts and don't really see that occur.
wanderer
EnronAg said:

...is that options related?
yes
South Platte
EnronAg said:

can anyone on this thread explain the last minute move in both XOM and CVX...dropped nearly 1% in each case in the last minute of trading...is that options related? checking a few other charts and don't really see that occur.
Frequently the last minute of a day experiences drops as people sell to avoid holding over a weekend, given the uncertainty of the economy and weekend news. Dow, SPX, Nasdaq all dropped in the last moments today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I took small LABU to hold over the weekend.

Just want $7
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Tesla will likely revert to at least 165

GreasenUSA
AG
2024 100P wouldn't be the worst idea at the end of the next bounce.
Thundergon
MasonRamsay said:

Looking at a weekly chart I am not sure what strong support at $0.50 that you're talking about....

$080ish is the last bit of VERY SMALL support with nothing below until once again VERY SMALL support at $0.25.

At this point WWR is simply getting shorted to oblivion by MM and there has not been any sort of catalyst or news to bring new buyers in. I did some DD and it turns out the initial massive spike from $1.30 to $12 was a zack morris pump. Then the following $5 to $10.50 during the winter freeze (where my dumbass didn't go net free because the greed was too much) was also a zack morris pump. Have a feeling professional short sellers are continuing to hammer this simply bc it was one of the atlas pumps. If you check the other atlas pumps like CEI or WISH it is clear as day that shorts are ripping those to shreds. Just my 2 cents.

In other news I have a call scheduled with Steve Cates, CFO of WWR, on Monday at 1:30pm. I have a few questions regarding funding that they have been vague about as well as delays. I am a stupid, idiot who diamond handed this after being apart of MGNI and seeing the possibilities. If there are any questions y'all would like me to ask Steve I am all ears.

I was told that they expect the Turkey Arbitration to be settled within the next 60-90 days which will provide funding through the end of 2023. They will cover the rest of the funds needed using debt-financing.

See if you get the same story.
Ornithopter
AG
What if, just what if, nobody wanted to buy WWR and that's the reason it's dying?

There are just no bids for growth stocks burning through cash.
G Money
AG
https://texags.com/forums/25/topics/3349942

Long time lurker. This young man graduated HS with my daughter and lost his Dad Aggie Class of 1994.

This group always helps where they can. I can vouch for the family. Mom is a HS teacher and now responsible for a 15 year old daughter and a 22 year old in law school.

Please consider helping if you can. There is a link on page 6 of his post I shared above.
wanderer
Isn't that how/why all stocks go down? Supply/Demand.

If there's no demand (bid/buyers), supply (price) has to come on down.
insulator_king
AG
Did anybody own $MAXR, a satellite company. Up over 125% after buyout revealed.
lobwedgephil
EnronAg said:

MOC, Market on close orders. Typically tame, but on Quad Witching you can get wild action. They nuked MSFT 3 bucks in one minute, that was 10 billion in sell orders hitting the tape at one time. Have also seen them move AAPL $5 in a minute before on Quad Witch. Just institutions rebalancing.
Ornithopter
AG
That's my point.

It's not some hedgies trying to short WWR into the dirt at this point.
JbKing45
It would be interesting to get an update on the LOIs, source of their graphite stock, government funding status, and why they are so vague about everything on their conference calls. Also, curios to how their report compares to the recent Southstar battery mineral report.
PeekingDuck
AG
They are vague because it is a garbage stock.
BlueTaze
These small cap natural resource plays can be risky. Anytime you have a large group of retail commons set up to take advantage of huge potential, there are beauracrats and institutions/buyers lurking on sidelines.

Who knows whether it's more equity that needs to go to wall st. at retail's expense or a few Hunter Biden paintings that need to be bought to get subsidies/permits. I was hoping for a GOP midterm victory considering the Bama gov is probably blacklisted by dems.

The thesis on macro demand and the WWR production process is solid. Right now the market isn't convinced they have enough runway to get thru funding without dilution and/or avoid vultures that would love to force commons off the mine asset in a ch11.

I'm still holding 24' $2.50 calls hoping they don't massively dilute. But wasn't encouraged to see the CEO "retire". Right now a lower sp and higher rates continues to give financiers more leverage.
BaylorSpineGuy
BlueTaze said:

These small cap natural resource plays can be risky. Anytime you have a large group of retail commons set up to take advantage of huge potential, there are beauracrats and institutions/buyers lurking on sidelines.

Who knows whether it's more equity that needs to go to wall st. at retail's expense or a few Hunter Biden paintings that need to be bought to get subsidies/permits. I was hoping for a GOP midterm victory considering the Bama gov is probably blacklisted by dems.

The thesis on macro demand and the WWR production process is solid. Right now the market isn't convinced they have enough runway to get thru funding without dilution and/or avoid vultures that would love to force commons off the mine asset in a ch11.

I'm still holding 24' $2.50 calls hoping they don't massively dilute. But wasn't encouraged to see the CEO "retire". Right now a lower sp and higher rates continues to give financiers more leverage.

Good insight! But I'm waiting for the Hunter Biden NFT's.
GreasenUSA
AG
Unfortunately, they've diluted the float from 32 million to 47 million shares and raised the outstanding sharecount from 35 million to 48 million shares over the last 11 months.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm in Mexico, cell signal and wifi suck. No trading this week.

Enjoy chaps.

Everyone very bearish. Leads me to believe there will be retracement up.
BaylorSpineGuy
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I'm in Mexico, cell signal and wifi suck. No trading this week.

Enjoy chaps.

Everyone very bearish. Leads me to believe there will be retracement up.

Merry Christmas and safe travels! Expecting a relief rally before the next big drop.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nat gas -6.6%.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I sold LABU because I can't watch it. 0.20 profit per share.
wanderer
Play with fire (gas) and sometimes you're gonna get burned.
irish pete ag06
AG
I've never really watched NG until the last few weeks. Wow. That thing is a wild ride.
techno-ag
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

I've never really watched NG until the last few weeks. Wow. That thing is a wild ride.
It is awesome for swing trading.
techno-ag
AG
BOIL opens at $31 and change this morning.
irish pete ag06
AG

FJ43 brought this one to the thread a while back. I'm taking a starter position today.
Spoony Love
AG
Opening can't figure out if they want to fill gap to 380 or Santa rally
Philip J Fry
AG
techno-ag said:

irish pete ag06 said:

It is awesome for swing gambling .

FIFY
techno-ag
AG
Philip J Fry said:

techno-ag said:

irish pete ag06 said:

It is awesome for swing gambling .

FIFY
I don't know. If you buy low and sell higher it doesn't feel like gambling. Speculation maybe.
First Page Last Page
Page 5889 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.