Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,809 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Been on snow duty this morn.

Sold some Jan 19, 2024 AAPL $200 Calls about a thousand years ago. Trying to buy back this morning at $3.50. Will pocket $2k if we can get it done.

Orders in to buy XOM at $102.98. If JB and MSM want to drive O&G's down, good, give it to me.

My adopted team, the South Dakota State Jackrabbit's play the Montana State Bobcats today Saturday at 3pm for a Semi-Final matchup in the FCS, in Brookings, SD. Game time temp 17 +8 degrees, 2215 mph WNW wind, Wind Chill of -9 0. Open air stadium. I had to graciously turn down tickets yesterday. I have the gear to handle the elements, no problem (...in fact, gear is so good you'll sweat in that temperature, you gotta go commando to be comfortable. Amazing stuff). I just have a lot of "don't want to" in me today.

Bears need to get busy or go back to hibernation.

ETA: Got the wrong day. It's tomorrow.
GreasenUSA
AG
Boat Shoes said:

insulator_king said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

Fightin2010 said:

Is WWR worth launching a scud at at this point? High risk reward play? I have zero right now.

You can only lose 0.84 a share.
Well actually it's $1.41/share in my case.

What was it about this report the market didnt like? WWR tanked after its release.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221206005264/en/
I don't feel like going through the financial statements posted on EDGAR and OTCMarkets, so just looked at some snapshots on Yahoo Finance, which aren't always correct...

but

10/20/20
Shares Outstanding: 11.68M
Float: 5.04M
https://web.archive.org/web/20201020183959/https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WWR/key-statistics?p=WWR

1/26/22
Shares Outstanding: 35.27M
Float: 31.98M
https://web.archive.org/web/20220126004056/https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WWR/key-statistics?p=WWR

Today
Shares Outstanding: 48.07M
Float: 47.42M
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WWR/key-statistics?p=WWR

Dilution is unfortunately going to be a fact of life for the time being. Hence why 2023 probably needs to be the year something tangible happens for the company.

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Been on snow duty this morn.

Sold some Jan 19, 2024 AAPL $200 Calls about a thousand years ago. Trying to buy back this morning at $3.50. Will pocket $2k if we can get it done. ****DONE - I'LL RESET ON AN UP DAY****

Orders in to buy XOM at $102.98. If JB and MSM want to drive O&G's down, good, give it to me.

My adopted team, the South Dakota State Jackrabbit's play the Montana State Bobcats today Saturday at 3pm for a Semi-Final matchup in the FCS, in Brookings, SD. Game time temp 17 +8 degrees, 2215 mph WNW wind, Wind Chill of -9 0. Open air stadium. I had to graciously turn down tickets yesterday. I have the gear to handle the elements, no problem (...in fact, gear is so good you'll sweat in that temperature, you gotta go commando to be comfortable. Amazing stuff). I just have a lot of "don't want to" in me today.

Bears need to get busy or go back to hibernation.

ETA: Got the wrong day. It's tomorrow.
irish pete ag06
AG
Coaching/playing story for you that farmer's post made me remember.

I coached with a guy that played QB at UMaine, then transferred to A&M Commerce and played for ol Guy Morris. He and I were visiting with some other coaches at a clinic one time. One of the other coaches had played somewhere in the southeast and they had to travel to one of the Dakota schools for a playoff game. He said the temperature was in the single digits when they were "walking the field" before pre-game and that all the kids from the southeast could barely function. Huddled together and freezing. He said the home team players came out to walk the field too and they were all shirtless, laughing it up and slapping each other across the back and chest to get their adrenaline pumping. Dude said we got our ass absolutely kicked. hahaha
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Rapidly approaching the .70's…
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
No real buyers in sight.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Boat Shoes
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Rapidly approaching the .70's…

Does WWR get delisted if it stays below $1 for a certain period of time?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AMC approaching $5. Tempting...
irish pete ag06
AG
QQQ trying to not get in the gap...

GreasenUSA
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

irish pete ag06
AG
CAT darvas box

Spoony Love
AG
With this kind of action, we might as well start the weekend.
MasonRamsay
Looking at a weekly chart I am not sure what strong support at $0.50 that you're talking about....

$080ish is the last bit of VERY SMALL support with nothing below until once again VERY SMALL support at $0.25.

At this point WWR is simply getting shorted to oblivion by MM and there has not been any sort of catalyst or news to bring new buyers in. I did some DD and it turns out the initial massive spike from $1.30 to $12 was a zack morris pump. Then the following $5 to $10.50 during the winter freeze (where my dumbass didn't go net free because the greed was too much) was also a zack morris pump. Have a feeling professional short sellers are continuing to hammer this simply bc it was one of the atlas pumps. If you check the other atlas pumps like CEI or WISH it is clear as day that shorts are ripping those to shreds. Just my 2 cents.

In other news I have a call scheduled with Steve Cates, CFO of WWR, on Monday at 1:30pm. I have a few questions regarding funding that they have been vague about as well as delays. I am a stupid, idiot who diamond handed this after being apart of MGNI and seeing the possibilities. If there are any questions y'all would like me to ask Steve I am all ears.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

There's a pretty big movie opening today. Could be an interesting bounce play.
wanderer
https://twitter.com/search?q=%24wwr%20(from%3AMrZackMorris)&src=typed_query
FTAG 2000
AG
MasonRamsay said:

Looking at a weekly chart I am not sure what strong support at $0.50 that you're talking about....

$080ish is the last bit of VERY SMALL support with nothing below until once again VERY SMALL support at $0.25.

At this point WWR is simply getting shorted to oblivion by MM and there has not been any sort of catalyst or news to bring new buyers in. I did some DD and it turns out the initial massive spike from $1.30 to $12 was a zack morris pump. Then the following $5 to $10.50 during the winter freeze (where my dumbass didn't go net free because the greed was too much) was also a zack morris pump. Have a feeling professional short sellers are continuing to hammer this simply bc it was one of the atlas pumps. If you check the other atlas pumps like CEI or WISH it is clear as day that shorts are ripping those to shreds. Just my 2 cents.

In other news I have a call scheduled with Steve Cates, CFO of WWR, on Monday at 1:30pm. I have a few questions regarding funding that they have been vague about as well as delays. I am a stupid, idiot who diamond handed this after being apart of MGNI and seeing the possibilities. If there are any questions y'all would like me to ask Steve I am all ears.

Yep, you're right on the .80 to .25 gap, not sure what I was thinking of, one of the other board 2020 plays. Now I am doomed to go back and figure out which one until I find it, lol
SF2004
AG
Get in the GAP and fill that sucker!
Spoony Love
AG
Again:
FJ43
If you're feeling lucky lotto 385c at .14
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Spoony Love
AG
Waiting for it to go below 381
DavysApprentice
AG
MasonRamsay said:

I would ask about whether or not they relying on government funding, specifically the newest infrastructure bill
FTAG 2000
AG
Spy technically has a gap down to 377.25 (11/14-11/15). May be we tidy that gap up as well?
SF2004
AG
Confused on the GAP talk.

381 is right at the top of the previous day gap, but the bottom is at 374.

So is the gap filled at 381 or 374?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think buyers will show up shortly.

Biotech getting bids.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good volume and recovery on BOIL today. Sold some at 37.50 yesterday, bought some back at 33.20 this morning.
SoTXAg09
AG

Biotech getting bids.

SPX pin at 3830?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

Biotech getting bids.

SPX pin at 3830?

Don't know yet. Believe it will be higher
FJ43
FJ43 said:

These are .23 if you followed. Take profit, trim or gamble away
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Let's see. I think the lift will continue
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Tricky action.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Failed launch.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Tesla very oversold in my opinion.
ProgN
FJ43 said:

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I feel like the SPX wants to go but it's not ready yet.
Ragoo
AG
SPX needs 3818 to close that big gap from 11/09
First Page Last Page
Page 5887 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.