Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,988,156 Views | 231573 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Swollen Thumb
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We should start a club. I'll bring cookies.
Heineken-Ashi
At the same time, we knew to expect significant resistance at 3900 area and we've gotten it. We know that above this area we don't really get minor resistance again until 4000 and then on to major battleground 4100.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
wanderer
OA clearly knows what he is doing, but this one is in trouble right now

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bought upro. Not huge.

Stop 34.2
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I didn't paper hand 3860 calls earlier but they were so small sized I didn't care.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Stopped on upro. Gonna be mad if that's the low.
Spoony Love
AG
I asked a question the other day about trailing stops and why they weren't updating. Still not sure of the time increment, but something triggers it to update after some event.

Well, it saved my rear today and now I'm done. All in all an even day today.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Put in a trailing buy on GOOGL and my trail was way too small. Triggered at 96.30 but could've been way lower.
Brewmaster
AG
not stock related, sorry...

but to save my friends here time and headache. Never let a Caliber collision repair your vehicle. Do so at your own risk. They leave all sorts of stuff off the repair (still bill for it) and do absolute crap work.

I've learned this the hard way, after our insurance pushed us this direction (to Caliber). and now a local highly reputable (Mom n pop) type body shop is fixing all their mistakes. Caliber will be footing the bill though.
Philip J Fry
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Bought upro. Not huge.

Stop 34.2

Pulled the exact same trade. Was hoping it would bump up against 35 again.
Spoony Love
AG
I approve this motion.

Any seconds?
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
I'm pretty sure GOOGL will be available at sub $90 with earnings drift. As the top cat noted, "Times like this are clarifying," CEO Sundar Pichai declared, adding that Google is pushing to become more efficient "by realigning resources to invest in our biggest growth opportunities" and that "Q4 [employee] headcount additions will be significantly lower than Q3."

"Times like this are clarifying" - now that is real killer CEO speak. I love it. Elon Musk should use this phrase regarding Twitter and the 75% RIF.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
That stinks dealing with people that performed poor or negligent work. I hope it all works out for you.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Is this the car that Doug is recommending to Caliber that they just buy from you because it would be cheaper than fixing all their bad work?
Golf1
AG
Kinda in the awkward spot. Good place to buy right now but it's constantly getting rejected on the downward channel.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This is why we have stops. I'm
Brewmaster
AG
oh it will. The minute we got the car back and I saw a few things, so I dug deeper and deeper. Now Classic (in B/CS), who builds cars is fixing it, making it right. They're badasses, they build cars, usually have a few beauties they're restoring at any given time.

and Let's get to premarket lows already and bounce!
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
I dont watch DDOG but did you see the analyst downgrade from a couple hours ago?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm kinda hoping for a bearish close, red overnight and a bloody cash session only to give us a 2+% gap up tomorrow after hours and a euphoric green Friday. Can we just do that?
Golf1
AG
I did not. I haven't been paying attention to it either but I saw OA post about it so I thought I'd look at it. I'm not in it and don't expect to get in it.
Saltyag15
AG
You have paper hands...do you really think you can handle that kind of action??
Brewmaster
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Is this the car that Doug is recommending to Caliber that they just buy from you because it would be cheaper than fixing all their bad work?
I hope not, lol. No shouldn't be the same car, but they may have to remove the rear quarter panel, and redo paint work. It will be pretty involved.
I did see a bright blue porsche there - way more than I can afford, that is basically a rolling shell at this point. I'm curious of the story on it.
Quacked
You mean the last two weeks?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/3332872/replies/63374368
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lotto 3840/50/60 butterfly for $1
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Don't want to jinx it but I was doing some damage control this morning and ended up with a couple 1-wide 383 xsp put flys.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50% on butterfly. I'm going to diamond (or crap) hand this.
Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

50% on butterfly. I'm going to diamond (or crap) hand this.
algo time
Txducker
AG
Spy Monthly view - today we reached the 5ema on the monthly chart ~$387.50 and bounced off. Oct is currently a green candle, but it still has a lower high and a lower low.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Crap hands again! But it was 6% of my profit for the day so whatever.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
30k what is the start/stop time you say not to put on new trades? I need to add that to my rules, i would have won today if i had
Ragoo
AG
+$1,112 on the day. Three trades. First two winners. Third was a $90 degenerate bet there the last 15 minutes on the SPX 3850 when we broke up to 3840. So I am not counting it as an official trade.
Ragoo
AG

30k what is the start/stop time you say not to put on new trades? I need to add that to my rules, i would have won today if i had
are you trading on margin? I've been cash trading the last couple of weeks. If I buy a trade for $4000 and I sell it on a stop of $3500 I don't get to trade those dollars until tomorrow. On margin I get that $3500 credit right back and can make another quick dumb trade. Knowing the cash is locked until the next day makes each entry extra important. Makes me more patient. Bet big on what appears to be a high probability trade and get out as soon as I get a profit that I like. Name of the game is compounding small winners each day. Started this mindset with $1500 a few weeks ago and it is now $11,100.
BaylorSpineGuy
META beats on revenue and misses on EPS. Ticked up for a second and now getting hammered. Down about 10 pts (8%) or so.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

In general, you do not want to put on new positions between 10:30 and 2:00 central.
First Page Last Page
Page 5790 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.