Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,991,726 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by EliteZags
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Missed it and don't want to chase
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Daily SKEW continues going down. Now below 115 (COVID lows was 113.5). Odd that it's going down, but VIX has been going the same direction the last few days.

Maybe this is simply new ITM puts hedging new longs to catch this rally? I don't know but that looks odd.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Okay guys - stop set at 8 on the 3860.

Tempted to sell here but will probably just hold.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'll revisit in 20 if not stopped.
Ragoo
AG
Grabbed the SPX 3880 on that pull back to the 21 and flipped them for a quick $1000

Bought 20 $4 sold $4.5

9:26 green candle reversal bought in the 9:27 move.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lol. Stopped at 8
Ragoo
AG
Uh oh. H/S forming in SPX???
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I got out of the MSFT call for a small profit. In this market hitting daily goal and leaving for the day has worked the best for me even if I've missed out on big days.

I honestly don't have much else to do today. Maybe quick workout, take a nap, and then eat some BBQ for lunch?
Ragoo
AG
Ragoo said:

Uh oh. H/S forming in SPX???
nope. Choochoo
Brewmaster
AG
Nice!
I grabbed the morning dip. holding 388C's, friday exp, setting stops higher. We break yesterday's high and...We going sizzla!

and whomever sold me TSLA call spreads yesterday, God bless you! lol
Ragoo
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands said:

I got out of the MSFT call for a small profit. In this market hitting daily goal and leaving for the day has worked the best for me even if I've missed out on big days.

I honestly don't have much else to do today. Maybe quick workout, take a nap, and then eat some BBQ for lunch?
dont you people have jobs?

/judge smails
bmoochie
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands said:

Those *******s tried to shake me out of my 0Dte 3830 SPX calls for a loss right before the explosion upward. Target reached and I'm out.

I have 2 MSFT 230 calls hoping we'll get a model T today. I'll hold as long as macros stay above opening price.
I laughed during the Ask Liucci segment when i heard bob knights paper hands asks.... i was like is this the same bob knight? yup haha
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bulls on parade
BaylorSpineGuy
SPX at 50 SMA area. Short now or will it take another shot at 200? Question if AAPL/AMZN/META can hold up….if not rejection of 50 SMA.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Don't fomo.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bulls on parade
Hell yes we are!
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
For you XOM lurkers out there.

Been watching the spreads this morning. IMO, CVX has been pulling up XOM. A CVX:XOM spread at $70 is pretty wide and is my outside range. With bullish fundamentals for CVX, XOM and WTI the rest of the week, I see no reason, at this moment, where XOM would not reach the estimate of $110 this week. ("One-ten by month end") That puts WTI at $92ish and CVX at $182ish and I think those are doable. Believe it or not, XOM may be the boat anchor that WTI and CVX has to pull up. Likely those new XOM ATH's are creating drag. Crazy,...XOM should be pulling CVX and WTI up. Maybe that happens on Friday..
PeekingDuck
AG
I wonder if it has anything to do with it being pulled from the DJI a couple years back. In related news, I can't believe I didn't see OVV in March of 2020, but it was a stressful time.
EliteZags
AG
this the day to rotate from ENPH to GOOG?
ProgN
There goes Netclicks NFLX. My son couldn't pronounce Netflix when he as younger and called it Netclicks, so that's what I call it now.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
bmoochie said:

I laughed during the Ask Liucci segment when i heard bob knights paper hands asks.... i was like is this the same bob knight? yup haha

It's funny he read that question. I figured with all of the downtrodden, serious crap surrounding Aggie football these days, it's good to toss in some lighthearted stupid occasionally. And that's what I bring to the table.
BaylorSpineGuy
VIX dropping well now. Will make SPY puts pay better at some point. This is one FJ likes to buy OTM with a decent runway.

Recent big VIX buy deep OTM for April. Will watch for a long entry with calls if it gets to 25 range.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Market took that GOOG/MSFT hit like a boss.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am trying to sell ENVX covered calls for 19.5C at 0.35
zag213004
AG
Y'all are welcome. Months of inaction I finally bought a couple of puts
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
When? Now?
zag213004
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

When? Now?

This morning
Txducker
AG
US dollar keeps going down and spy keeps going up.
Romello
Missed taking much bigger gains with a rook mistake. Trailing stopped out when liquidity was low. Lesson learned. Price of learning I guess.
GreasenUSA
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Market took that GOOG/MSFT hit like a boss.
Would be nice to see the market shake off this pullback, but I just gotta say...

Impeccable timing once again
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This is why I was saying no fomo
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GreasenUSA
AG
I was long QQQ at 279.30 15 minutes after open and short QQQ at 282.87 about an hour ago. Paper handed both trades.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'd almost except fears of Meta ****ting the bed hard today. If Ford misses as well it could be rough with Credit Suisse and shopify in the AM. I still expect Thursday AH and Friday AM earnings will be what gives the market direction. Could easily go bull or bear from here.
Heineken-Ashi
SPX hourly beer candles have been mostly indecisive all day showing that the uptrend is either slowing or has already stopped. You don't always exit on an hourly indecision, but you for sure need a confirmation of renewed uptrend before meeting next daily support. Otherwise you do want to exit and wait out the chop.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
First Page Last Page
Page 5789 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.