Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,993,541 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by EliteZags
Golf1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Decided to get some NVDA puts.
Quacked
They were weeklies, wish I still had one, but 240% was already way too long to hold.
Brewmaster
AG
no, that's incredible, 240%. they actually pulled the price back after flow came in.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Just so y'all know, I'm a paper handed *****. When we run up to 3800 here shortly, just know I could've had ~$3000 more but I apparently don't like money.

Thank you sir!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Ragoo
AG
Originally posted this in the wrong thread. One trade today on the initial pullback to capture the next leg up.

SPX 3850 bought 10 at $4.00 sold at $6.85 average
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm Mr paper hands today. Made money but ugh.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Red Rover
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Hope the scope goes well, i need to get my right knee tuned up again here sometime soon

Yep, went well. This is my good knee, but a tore a meniscus. I'll wait for cobwebs to clear and probably play lotto sized trades, but I won't do any work today so I might as well scalp some.

QQQ leading SPX gain on a percentage. How are we feeling about MSFT and GOOGL earnings? I won't hold for earnings but will play a run up if that's likely.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

Triple_Bagger
Natural Gas up 17% today (up 10% yesterday). I bought BOIL at $32 premarket yesterday and was planning to sell a CC but I'm just going to take my money and run. 15% profit in 24 hours on shares. I'll take it.
Philip J Fry
AG
BOIL has been good to me today. Been watching it for a while waiting for an entry. Thank you for reminding me about it a couple days ago.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Triple_Bagger said:

Natural Gas up 17% today (up 10% yesterday). I bought BOIL at $32 premarket yesterday and was planning to sell a CC but I'm just going to take my money and run. 15% profit in 24 hours on shares. I'll take it.

Nicely done!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
This will determine how the market's week goes

RosecityAg
AG
XOM?? Did I miss something?
FTAG 2000
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Tell it to LNG.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Crypto spiking, stonks falling. What happened?
sts7049
AG
what "stonks"?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
All of them?
Troy91
AG
I am up on the day with just holding my stocks.

Which stocks do you think are down dramatically today?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I said they're falling, as in trending down. Not in the red.
sts7049
AG
i don't see what you are talking about, sorry.

if you are looking at a 1min chart to define falling, maybe rethink that definition. a small fluctuation is not significant
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Damnit that was tradable coming off the HOD. I missed it because I couldn't get to my computer fast enough.

Are we going to make a push towards 3900 over lunch?
Philip J Fry
AG
The 5 minute was trending down for 16:20
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My God you guys are pedantic today. Falling by definition means going down, and I was simply asking if there was a correlation with crypto spiking at right around the same time.

Good lord.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
In order to appease the trading thread, you must post more tic toc. And popcorn art. Moses demands popcorn art.
sts7049
AG
maybe you should be more clear.

what is it you see falling? AMD? AAPL? ROKU? i can't figure out what the hell you are talking about, so don't get pissy about it
bmoochie
AG
sts7049 said:

maybe you should be more clear.

what is it you see falling? AMD? AAPL? ROKU? i can't figure out what the hell you are talking about, so don't get pissy about it
CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
sts7049
AG
Philip J Fry said:

The 5 minute was trending down for 16:20
ok, so ES ran up 65ish points since open today. yeah, it pulled back a little which should be no surprise given that squeeze since it basically reached its next big level around 3870. not unexpected at all i would say, and it was not anything drastic either.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
If you open up your daily SPX chart, you see all those red candles starting around 12:20 pm ET? Those red candles indicate it is trending down.

Now open up QQQ, GOOGL, AAPL, and you'll see it there too.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.
topher06
HESS should give a little insight into XOM I'd imagine.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm planning to load up tight butterflies around the 50-ema at 3816 and the 50-sma at 3868 for expiry today. I'll work on the 3810/3815/3820 put flies if we go up, and the 3865/3870/3875 or 3860/3870/3880 call flies if we go down. If I get a fill of those 5-wide at $0.10 I'll take it. If not I'll try to work in $0.15 or work the 10-wide call flies down to $.50. Lotto, so only a couple of these in each direction.
LMCane
Triple_Bagger said:

is there a direct corellation between that and the price people in the North will be paying to heat their homes this winter?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Does anyone have a good way to play the MSFT and GOGGL earnings? I could lotto a call spread buying 252.5 or 255 and selling the 260. Any creative ways to play both sides? I looked at short (long? inverse? I don't know the technical name for buying put debit spreads and call debit spread) condors and did't like them.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm going to ask staff to change my name to Mr Paper Hands.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
First Page Last Page
Page 5786 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.