Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,999,573 Views | 231603 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by CC09LawAg
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

They're shaking folks out before they push it
great call boss!

I played that dip and rip small, had little confidence in it, but it paid!
topher06
SPY up a buck after hours. See if it holds.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Recession canceled! 30k is still the man!
wanderer
ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead
cgh1999
AG
wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

I saw this post. I have had a pretty good day and knew I shouldn't look. I looked. Thank goodness I need some losses to offset my gains.
Brewmaster
AG
wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead
wow, sorry to hear. .20's?? Oh, phase 2 results, ouch. penny bios should absolutely be outlawed, like playing with gasoline and C4. I learned the hard way, SNSS for one!
Brewmaster
AG
LOL
although, this could mean bear market is over, buy the dip!

topher06
BREwmaster said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead
wow, sorry to hear. .20's?? Oh, phase 2 results, ouch. penny bios should absolutely be outlawed, like playing with gasoline and C4. I learned the hard way, SNSS for one!

TTOO. I'm never doing small pharma again, so many of these stories
Carlo4
AG
BREwmaster said:

LOL
although, this could mean bear market is over, buy the dip!

The beacons are lit. The bull market needs aid.

Ag CPA
AG
Surprised that the train union negotiations are not getting more attention, the S&P will be down over 100 again on Friday if a deal isn't reached.
lobwedgephil
It is the headline news story on pretty much every financial page, seems to be getting plenty of coverage.
Philip J Fry
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

They're shaking folks out before they push it

Yeah. I wish there was a way to set e limit that's also tied to time. I lost out on a nice chunk because of those ****ing candles.
Lake08
I have a gut feeling semi's will pop soon.
JbKing45
cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

I saw this post. I have had a pretty good day and knew I shouldn't look. I looked. Thank goodness I need some losses to offset my gains.

Up next will be a WWR stock offering.
FJ43
JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

JbKing45
FJ43 said:

JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?
They will need money to fund the capex.
Spoony Love
AG
Looks like not much to do today. Good luck everyone. I'll be shopping for discounts on SPY puts for next week. So maybe if we get a small rally into the weekend, VIX heads lower, then maybe some bargains will be had.

We got the dump this week but it just seems to need to go down more. Talk of 100bps seems like a good catalyst.
Chef Elko
AG
JbKing45 said:

FJ43 said:

JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?

Your replies are comprised of ~75% drive by attacks on WWR. Actually add to the conversations here or go away.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
We probably need someone to drive by attack WWR occasionally. It helps offset the rest of us buying waterfront plots around the Sea of Tranquility.
bigtoneag
AG
JbKing45 said:

FJ43 said:

JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?
Pray that get some Biden bucks instead.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ROKU and DIS popping. Some streaming news?
Michael Cera Palin
AG
bigtoneag said:

JbKing45 said:

FJ43 said:

JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?
I feel like I remember someone on this thread saying WWR expects to hear back from the feds/DOE about funding in October
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I just scalped TSLA calls for a 35% gain in 3 minutes. Almost a 7% gain in the training account. I think I'm done for the day.
HoustonAg2014
AG
PWestAg18 said:

bigtoneag said:

JbKing45 said:

FJ43 said:

JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?
I feel like I remember someone on this thread saying WWR expects to hear back from the feds/DOE about funding in October

Is every company that applied getting their notice in October? That's got to be the biggest catalyst move for Thai stock in a long time I would think.
Ragoo
AG
Danwell Home said:

JbKing45 said:

FJ43 said:

JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?

Your replies are comprised of ~75% drive by attacks on WWR. Actually add to the conversations here or go away.
well, let's be honest - it's a **** company.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

ROKU and DIS popping. Some streaming news?
Looks like takeover rumors sparking back up. (Netflix?)

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3883109-roku-jumps-as-new-change-in-control-language-sparks-takeover-speculation
Boban
PWestAg18 said:

bigtoneag said:

JbKing45 said:

FJ43 said:

JbKing45 said:

cgh1999 said:

wanderer said:

ELOX. Ouch.

This thing is about dead

Based on?
I believe that was me that provided the October timeframe, which was mentioned in their most recent earnings call. In a presentation a few days ago, they mentioned they had 4 LOI, up from 1 LOI. Granted, I do think there is something to be said that if a LOI was from a company of note, they would be more willing to disclose. Then again, I know little about LOI and any NDAs that come along with that so this is just conjecture on my part.

Could it be a **** co? Yeah, could be. Do I personally think they could benefit from existing EV trends over the next few years? Yeah, also could be. The fact there are more graphite companies exploring the graphite depositories in Alabama for drilling makes me think WWR could be on to something and could have been an early mover. That still does not solve their capital problem unless the Biden Administration's package of gasoline on the inflation fire benefits WWR directly.

Like many beat the drum on this board, stick to what you know (or think you know in my case...) and don't put in more than you're willing to lose into any small cap...
irish pete ag06
AG
Got time stopped out of SPX 3925s...

Ended up with a 3% gain...

Could have been 80%
Boban
Anybody have any worries on the housing market, too? Personally, I'm in the market for my first house and every day become a little more depressed at the realization home ownership likely is years away from me.

I've been jumping in and out of $DRV, but also interested in any other tickers to look at. I figure I can try to make a little on the way down to numb the pain.
bmoochie
AG
I'm learning as you are but one thing I have learned and realized in THIS market, it's a traders market. Take the 80% and wait for your next entry. Just my 2 cents coming from experience letting 80% move to break even or red. I have done better the last few weeks taking my profits.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Cuppa said:

Anybody have any worries on the housing market, too? Personally, I'm in the market for my first house and every day become a little more depressed at the realization home ownership likely is years away from me.

I've been jumping in and out of $DRV, but also interested in any other tickers to look at. I figure I can try to make a little on the way down to numb the pain.
Lots of worries and its a double whammy cause the cost to finance a home is also making homeownership way more unaffordable every time the rates rise.

Reality hasn't super settled into the markets yet but the eve of a buyer's market is upon us sooner rather than later.
sts7049
AG
i have been burned too many times by ROKU, i will wait for some confirmation of a trend before longing
irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Got time stopped out of SPX 3925s...

Ended up with a 3% gain...

Could have been 80%
Major ouch....
zag213004
AG
You still in $CWH 30k? Looking at the weekly does that looks like the right hand side of an inverse head and shoulders forming (or is that wishful thinking)? Company has done well despite rising fuel prices since 2021
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Cuppa said:

My mind every day the last 3.5 years I've been in grad school
First Page Last Page
Page 5690 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.