Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,999,854 Views | 231603 Replies | Last: 37 min ago by CC09LawAg
topher06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FJ43 said:

Ragoo said:

He doesn't though
Oh I know just thought it was a funny tweet he put out and sort of observant on his part. Brutally honest shade imo.

Yep, king was calzada level bad. If max Johnson isn't better than that, we should've burned Weigmans shirt to see how he does and know what we need moving forward.

Jimbos stock is plummeting, but my Puts are going to be on HYNS KNG
Michael Cera Palin
AG
FJ43 said:

ProgN said:

Premium is ablaze right now. Threads being Scoobied left and right, I'd bet several bans are going out too.

Today was embarrassing but I'm not jumping into that mess. I don't need any help catching bans.
Beyond embarrassing brother. If this was a stock we wouldn't trade it. Pump and dump summer seasonality.

All the potential, investment and support a company could have with no ROI on the field.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Jimbo is like a biotech that lost regulatory approval.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43
I love how on this board we can take the poor performance of one thing and translate it to trading and investing. You just have to find a way to laugh and cope.

Gues what….we all get to coach and execute our own trading tomorrow.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BlueTaze
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Jimbo is like a biotech that lost regulatory approval.

Yep, a large cap biotech, then a reverse split in post-game conf.
BaylorSpineGuy
Well, Baylor performed a share dilution as well, so our value has dropped as will our rank, I'm sure. Least disciplined Aranda team I've seen in a while.
FJ43
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Well, Baylor performed a share dilution as well, so our value has dropped as will our rank, I'm sure. Least disciplined Aranda team I've seen in a while.

Rank? What is that ?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

frankm01
Ha, we left the game right after the botched field goal attempt to tie the game. I hate leaving early but l didn't want to deal with the traffic and a pathetic loss.

Gonna look for 2023 LEAPs on A&M football....gotta be cheap right now.
irish pete ag06
AG
Wait for the chart to bottom out. Still probably more downside.
E
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Wait for the chart to bottom out. Still probably more downside.

You will know when you hit the bottom, the servers will give out. The didn't yesterday but it was a good test. More downside to come.
FJ43

sts7049
AG
futures opening up very green
BaylorSpineGuy
4110 is Model T range. Anticipate we flash above it then retreat to retest 400 range.

I will buy Oct 3 or 16 400P tomorrow.
Carioca Corredor
AG
The football program is like a meme stock where we manufactured its overinflated value. Now we can only hope for a short squeeze (like Alabama game last year) one game at a time
HoustonAg_2009
Given the current situation, and the significant risk of economic colllapse, in Germany and other parts of Europe I'm considering to short the German DAX. Given I'm not an expert in inverse funds does anyone have any suggestions on how to gain this exposure? Many Thanks!
Brewmaster
AG
man the meltdown on my twitter feed from yesterday is nuts. I didn't watch a minute of the game, went to the lake twice, spent time with the family, had a great dinner with some friends last night. Rode the bike some and tried to ride it off.

great weekend
props to Kevin Sumlin for helping me care less about Aggie football and more about other things in life. That being said, I'm going to the Miami game - #free_tickets!
lobwedgephil
BaylorSpineGuy said:

4110 is Model T range. Anticipate we flash above it then retreat to retest 400 range.

I will buy Oct 3 or 16 400P tomorrow.
Still might puke overnight, but I like the play.
Lake08
Please stop with the football talk. We are trash. This is an $$ thread
wanderer
You seem fun
Lake08
Post about aggie football on the proper thread
bmoochie
AG
Puts on $LAKE
ProgN
BREwmaster said:

man the meltdown on my twitter feed from yesterday is nuts. I didn't watch a minute of the game, went to the lake twice, spent time with the family, had a great dinner with some friends last night. Rode the bike some and tried to ride it off.

great weekend
props to Kevin Sumlin for helping me care less about Aggie football and more about other things in life. That being said, I'm going to the Miami game - #free_tickets!
I watched it and was very thankful I had keys to the liquor store today. We never lost a game at Kyle during my time ('91-95). App St taking our pride and a $1.5M check as they left Kyle was crushing.
ProgN
Lake08 said:

Futures up but most here can't trade Asia or European markets. So what are you swinging over there champ?
Lake08
ProgN said:

Lake08 said:

Futures up but most here can't trade Asia or European markets. So what are you swinging over there champ?

More than you "champ"
ProgN
I can respect that.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Just my two cents, but I think people can post about anything they want on this thread. I know I do.
GreasenUSA
AG
Yeah, you could even post that the DJIA is going to go up 1000, and then it actually goes down 1000.
HoustonAg2014
AG

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Yeah, you could even post that the DJIA is going to go up 1000, and then it actually goes down 1000.

Dow up 25,000 tomorrow. You heard it here first.

irish pete ag06
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

Gosh dang he has mastered his own dialect
SF2004
AG
PAMP IT!

$SPY is a Meme stock now!

CPI tomorrow… being cautious today because it could be sell the news.
BaylorSpineGuy
Lol SPY 400 confirmed.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
We are approaching the juice is not worth the squeeze point on this rally I think. It could go to 4200. Range action down to 3900 is plausible.

Quarter opex this week.
BaylorSpineGuy
TLT appears to have reached a double bottom as well around 108ish. Interesting to see if this bottom holds. Will be curious to watch what Fed does next week.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Not taking long trades up here. Maybe post gapfill.
First Page Last Page
Page 5682 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.