Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,000,746 Views | 231606 Replies | Last: 10 sec ago by giddings_ag_06
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FJ43 said:

Watching 406.60 ranges on SPY
Ping

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BlueTaze
Bulls content with holding over weekend this time, or do we dump back below the 50MA in final hour?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BlueTaze said:

Bulls content with holding over weekend this time, or do we dump back below the 50MA in final hour?

Gap will fill
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Dan Scott
AG
Gap close in final hour would be effing awesome. 405 puts at .15 to $3
Spoony Love
AG
At .08 now
BlueTaze
$30,000 Millionaire said:

BlueTaze said:

Gap will fill

Next week or next month?
topher06
Not this week.
Brewmaster
AG
SoTXAg09
AG
BREwmaster said:

Did 4090 get hit? I thought it topped around 4077.

My account went up 8% today. I guess the bull market is back on?
irish pete ag06
AG
It did on the futures market which is where Mancini trades.
Dan Scott
AG
Buffet filed 13G showing he owns 26.8% of OXY. Stock jumping after hours but this was known. His last purchase was August 8 at around 60. Not complaining about the pop just think its weird its popping.
SoTXAg09
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

It did on the futures market which is where Mancini trades.

He's on December contracts. TOS and yahoo are still showing Sept. contracts.
BlueTaze
gig em 02
Dan Scott said:

Buffet filed 13G showing he owns 26.8% of OXY. Stock jumping after hours but this was known. His last purchase was August 8 at around 60. Not complaining about the pop just think its weird its popping.

I'm seeing that they increased from 21.6% to 26.8% but haven't double checked myself.
Brewmaster
AG
yes sir, ES shows 4095 hit, then sold off a bit
Dan Scott
AG
At the time of last 13G filing in May, it showed 21.6%. Since then Buffet has bought everything under $60 practically and the Form 4 on those have been disclosed with each purchase. Using that information, it was already known he was up to 26.4%

That's why the stock jumping on this filing is just weird.
BaylorSpineGuy

Happy football day! Couldn't stop laughing when I read this!
Golf1
AG
Is trading view worth it when I usually day trade from my phone? I chart stuff before the market and after the market from my laptop but I was just wondering how user friendly the phone app is?

I currently use think or swim and it has always been pretty easy for me but I've been playing with trading views basic and I've enjoyed it on the laptop.

Also what is better for day trading, pro or pro plus version?

BTHO App State!
BaylorSpineGuy
Would one of you be willing to chart/do some TA on CTXR?

Citius Pharma. My dad was in this at .90 and got out at 1.16 after it touched 1.22. It's now at 1.35 and he's debating getting back in. I'm not as good with the S/R levels so would appreciate some insight here…..looks like Model T is about 1.36 or so and appears to be in a bear pennant/flag, so perhaps wait till it decides what it wants to do?

Thanks!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Golf1 said:

Is trading view worth it when I usually day trade from my phone? I chart stuff before the market and after the market from my laptop but I was just wondering how user friendly the phone app is?

I currently use think or swim and it has always been pretty easy for me but I've been playing with trading views basic and I've enjoyed it on the laptop.

Also what is better for day trading, pro or pro plus version?

BTHO App State!

I use pro and I pay for real time data feeds. That's actually the key. I almost completely quit using TOS for charting.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Would one of you be willing to chart/do some TA on CTXR?

Citius Pharma. My dad was in this at .90 and got out at 1.16 after it touched 1.22. It's now at 1.35 and he's debating getting back in. I'm not as good with the S/R levels so would appreciate some insight here…..looks like Model T is about 1.36 or so and appears to be in a bear pennant/flag, so perhaps wait till it decides what it wants to do?

Thanks!
Quick chart.

Looked left as well.

These Bio and Pharma are tricky and speculative unless you know something IMO.

There will be traffic about $1.50. For me I don't enter here. Consolidated in the box and little breakout but not powerful.

I'd be entering in the low 1.20s and cut below 1.13. Options are weak. However if you like it buy 24' 2.50 LEAPS at .35/.45

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

BaylorSpineGuy
Thanks for taking a look. Chart is enticing with goal posts but I think you're right about speculative nature of biopharma.
ProgN

Premium is ablaze right now. Threads being Scoobied left and right, I'd bet several bans are going out too.

Today was embarrassing but I'm not jumping into that mess. I don't need any help catching bans.
GreasenUSA
AG
ProgN said:

Premium is ablaze right now. Threads being Scoobied left and right, I'd bet several bans are going out too.

Today was embarrassing but I'm not jumping into that mess. I don't need any help catching bans.
If the market was open right now, I'd immediately start revenge trading.
Ag CPA
AG
I'm almost willing to buy stars just to see that dumpster fire right now, the Zoo is in classic TexAgs meltdown mode but the mods don't seem to be paying much attention to it (what's new).
ProgN
Ag CPA said:

I'm almost willing to buy stars just to see that dumpster fire right now, the Zoo is in classic TexAgs meltdown mode but the mods don't seem to be paying much attention to it (what's new).
Premium is in complete meltdown with people cancelling their "stacked" contributions.
Ragoo
AG
ProgN said:

Ag CPA said:

Premium is in complete meltdown with people cancelling their "stacked" contributions.
good
FJ43
ProgN said:

Beyond embarrassing brother. If this was a stock we wouldn't trade it. Pump and dump summer seasonality.

All the potential, investment and support a company could have with no ROI on the field.

FJ43
And I'm the glass half full kind of guy.

ProgN
FJ43 said:

Yeah, I used to be but I guess being a single dad with a 7 yr old puts things into perspective. I was at the Kent St. game last year and King just doesn't have the IT factor, that was confirmed last week too. Oh well, I still have stocks, alcohol and you guys.

irish pete ag06
AG
$JIMBO on a circuit breaker down
FJ43
ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

Yeah, I used to be but I guess being a single dad with a 7 yr old puts things into perspective. I was at the Kent St. game last year and King just doesn't have the IT factor, that was confirmed last week too. Oh well, I still have stocks, alcohol and you guys.

Yeah I'm with you. We all have this board that is one if the steady consistent things in life.

Just love this time a year with Aggie football, cool weather, Christmas around the corner and family.

Imagine this being a reality

Ragoo
AG
He doesn't though
FJ43
irish pete ag06 said:

$JIMBO on a circuit breaker down
$JIMBO would be a gap down play for Monday open for sure.

FJ43
Ragoo said:

He doesn't though
Oh I know just thought it was a funny tweet he put out and sort of observant on his part. Brutally honest shade imo.

First Page Last Page
Page 5681 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.