Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,999,405 Views | 231603 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by CC09LawAg
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Die ***** die!
irish pete ag06
AG
It is on the do not trade list. It burned me bad.
Dan Scott
AG
another fake breakdown. 4270 holding strong
irish pete ag06
Brewmaster
AG
4235 next up, maybe after we chop around 4250 - 60 first...

channel down, looks like to me

EngrAg14
AG
Whats the support levels until we fill in that gap near 412?
Triple_Bagger
Swollen Thumb said:

What's the news moving SAVA. I saw an insider (CFO) purchase reported yesterday but doon't see anything else. Are shorts covering? If so, I expect another hit piece to come through in 3...2...1.
That was the only catalyst.

CFO purchased 2,500 shares
Director purchased 100,000 shares

This one still has a high short interest and the short ratio was almost 8, so it doesn't take much to make it run. These insider buys were the first since the citizens petition a year ago and people overreacted. Rinse and repeat. Next clinical update isn't expected until year end. I think I'll be able to buy back in under $20.
BlueTaze
Mancini- "Two important supports tomorrow are 4290, and 4275. Both are about equally important. 4290 failure is the 1st warning shot for bulls, with 4275 failure likely starting a much quicker selloff down to 4225-35."

Blew thru both supports, can't bang back thru new 4275 resistance, next stop 4230

Dan Scott
AG
APRN going for going again
irish pete ag06
AG
ENVX is about to plummet again...

it's a progressive cascade down if it loses 20.80

wanderer
Will surely get a bounce at model-t (posted earlier) at 20.25.
khkman22
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

ENVX is about to plummet again...

it's a progressive cascade down if it loses 20.80

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I've done zero today and I'm glad.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Spoony Love
AG
Me too. Except agreeing to a new job for significant pay increase. Excited about the next step.

Hard day to trade.
Brewmaster
AG
recession canceled, short squeeze, lol

I'm fading this move, puts, but I may be wrong (not my day today).
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

That's who messes with prices like that to manipulate it. What these jerks do is the pull the bid so that if a stop gets triggered, they'll get your ITM calls for 0.01 when they're worth at least 0.40. When I see this manipulation, I just get out.

I have complained to the SEC about this at least 10 times, but the market is crooked and these crooks are all in it together.

They just did this to the xsp 427s. Wild
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This is where the fun begins.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Spoony Love said:

Me too. Except agreeing to a new job for significant pay increase. Excited about the next step.

Hard day to trade.

Amazing. Congrats.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
BlueTaze
Bulls back in charge?

Brewmaster
AG

cmon, crater this beeyotch
Swollen Thumb
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Swollen Thumb said:

What's the news moving SAVA. I saw an insider (CFO) purchase reported yesterday but doon't see anything else. Are shorts covering? If so, I expect another hit piece to come through in 3...2...1.
That was the only catalyst.

CFO purchased 2,500 shares
Director purchased 100,000 shares

This one still has a high short interest and the short ratio was almost 8, so it doesn't take much to make it run. These insider buys were the first since the citizens petition a year ago and people overreacted. Rinse and repeat. Next clinical update isn't expected until year end. I think I'll be able to buy back in under $20.
Thanks for the response. I sold Sept $35 CCs this morning on the spike for crazy premium. CC's have been really good to me on this one over the past 12 months. This is probably my 5-6 round of CCs which has me almost net free.
irish pete ag06
AG
BREwmaster said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Any idea what's expected from the Fed tomorrow?
S&P just bounced off the 200 day after a bull run. Regardless of the news, I think we sell. but that's part hunch, part technicals. Markets need a breather here.
Watch the first reaction after Fed starts speaking, usually it's a fake out. I pay zero attention to what is actually said. I will usually just play a small position contrary to the first move.
Right on cue.
Brewmaster
AG
could lose 4270 here, they are trying hard to hold it
Triple_Bagger
Well done. SAVA and SOXL are my two favorites for selling CCs. You probably already got a nice return on the CCs you sold today.
irish pete ag06
AG
Every fiber in my being wanted to buy $5 put leaps today. I didn't. Maybe tomorrow.

HtownAg92
AG
I know you guys say to steer away from the meme stonks, but I'm just getting started and "practicing" options trading with small amounts. I did a 8/19 21.5 put on BBBY when it was about 27 today. Now it is in the money. Should I sell my option now with about 40% profit in case the WSB apes run it up again tomorrow, or do you think this is a sign that they are done and wait for it to tank more?
HtownAg92
AG
HtownAg92 said:

I know you guys say to steer away from the meme stonks, but I'm just getting started and "practicing" options trading with small amounts. I did a 8/19 21.5 put on BBBY when it was about 27 today. Now it is in the money. Should I sell my option now with about 40% profit in case the WSB apes run it up again tomorrow, or do you think this is a sign that they are done and wait for it to tank more?
EDIT: Someone just posted on BBBY. Tell me what it means.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Every fiber in my being wanted to buy $5 put leaps today. I didn't. Maybe tomorrow.

Top Post on r/WSB right now

https://old.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/wqxia2/roll_call_like_this_post_if_you_are_still_holding/
BourbonAg
AG
Lots of more knowledgeable people on here than me but I would take the 40% and run.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I understand gamestonk but why do those goobers care about bed bath and beyond?
docaggie
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I understand gamestonk but why do those goobers care about bed bath and beyond?
Ryan Cohen
They think he can turn any turd into gold.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Hmmm, i liked them better when they were worshiping shkreli
HtownAg92
AG
Okay, BBBY continues to sheet the bed hard afterhours, but my option sell price isn't moving I guess because I wasn't in the money at close. Surely I can wait until open tomorrow for my option price to catch up and correlate with opening share price and then sell it? And if there is no sign of the wsb's moving it back up, let it tank some more?
Brewmaster
AG
Can we get OA banned again on twitter? I miss that brief moment!
khkman22
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Okay, BBBY continues to sheet the bed hard afterhours, but my option sell price isn't moving I guess because I wasn't in the money at close. Surely I can wait until open tomorrow for my option price to catch up and correlate with opening share price and then sell it? And if there is no sign of the wsb's moving it back up, let it tank some more?
Options (with limited exceptions) don't trade after market close. You have no choice but to wait until market open to sell, at which time you can decide if you want to take your money and run or squeeze a little more out of it. If you take your money, be aware the spread will likely be wide at open, so if you set a market order, you will likely leave money on the table.
First Page Last Page
Page 5626 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.