Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,010,435 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
59 South
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gougler08 said:

59 South said:

Holy $ENVX

Had you started accumulating yet?

Of course not! Genius and disciplined me is waiting on a 21 day ema wave down.
oldarmy1
AG
Thos $17.50 Sep ENVX puts come under $1.50 count me in.
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

gougler08 said:

59 South said:

Holy $ENVX

Had you started accumulating yet?

Of course not! Genius and disciplined me is waiting on a 21 day ema wave down.
Oh me too, we can commiserate together
irish pete ag06
AG
Expecting a quick retest of $15?
oldarmy1
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Expecting a quick retest of $15?
Just using the launch day yesterday low $14.40 to the high premarket to Model T $17.27. That could change quickly if shorts cover at open and busts another move higher. Recalculate and move to $20 if can get to $25.

If $17.50's are below $1.50 I will grab a position and then wait.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

For you XOM players. If it can break $91.50 today, there is a good chance to drift to $95-$96. It's trying now..

The $95-$96 would happen during tomorrow to next week. Major head wind today is it's Ex-Div(8/11), last chance to buy today(8/10) to collect div. Likely see a setback tomorrow.
^^ - I'm pretty certain this is going to happen - ^^

Gas price at the pump,....enjoy it now, cause it's not going to stay there..

Nice nugget below making the rounds.
Quote:

Soaring oil use for power generation in Europe and the Middle East will boost crude consumption for the rest of the year, the International Energy Agency said on Thursday, as it increased its global demand forecast despite signs of a wider economic slowdown.

Paris-based IEA, which is primarily funded by OECD members, said record European prices for natural gas were spurring "substantial" gas-to-oil switching. It lifted its demand forecast for 2022 by 380,000 barrels a day.

"These extraordinary gains, overwhelmingly concentrated in the Middle East and Europe, mask relative weakness in other sectors, but will propel demand higher by 2.1mn b/d to 99.7mn b/d in 2022 and by a further 2.1mn b/d to 101.8mn b/d in 2023," it said in its monthly oil report.
Don't plan a winter European vacation this year unless they can guarantee you some heat. Of course, we may have our own issues this winter.

Checking on a whole house generator (allegedly has the dope to start an AC with no problem). A buddy cross town just installed one at his place and I have 20 questions for him. Only issue is,....okay, I got electricity,...but do they give me my NatGas.. All-in cost should be under $8,000, but I need to kick some more tires.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I sold the rest of my ENVX calls before earnings. Good thing I took that small profit there.
irish pete ag06
AG
Net free on ENVX calls
E
AG
Congrats on ENVX guys!

Glad to see some net free talk again…
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG

For you XOM players. If it can break $91.50 today, there is a good chance to drift to $95-$96. It's trying now..

The $95-$96 would happen during tomorrow to next week. Major head wind today is it's Ex-Div(8/11), last chance to buy today(8/10) to collect div. Likely see a setback tomorrow.
^^ - I'm pretty certain this is going to happen - ^^

Gas price at the pump,....enjoy it now, cause it's not going to stay there..

Nice nugget below making the rounds.
Quote:

Soaring oil use for power generation in Europe and the Middle East will boost crude consumption for the rest of the year, the International Energy Agency said on Thursday, as it increased its global demand forecast despite signs of a wider economic slowdown.

Paris-based IEA, which is primarily funded by OECD members, said record European prices for natural gas were spurring "substantial" gas-to-oil switching. It lifted its demand forecast for 2022 by 380,000 barrels a day.

"These extraordinary gains, overwhelmingly concentrated in the Middle East and Europe, mask relative weakness in other sectors, but will propel demand higher by 2.1mn b/d to 99.7mn b/d in 2022 and by a further 2.1mn b/d to 101.8mn b/d in 2023," it said in its monthly oil report.
Don't plan a winter European vacation this year unless they can guarantee you some heat. Of course, we may have our own issues this winter.

Checking on a whole house generator (allegedly has the dope to start an AC with no problem). A buddy cross town just installed one at his place and I have 20 questions for him. Only issue is,....okay, I got electricity,...but do they give me my NatGas.. All-in cost should be under $8,000, but I need to kick some more tires.
My Parents are getting theirs installed tomorrow. It's got enough to run everything in their house. It's gonna be fueled off their underground propane tank they periodically have to refuel vs a nat gas line from someone like Atmos. Maybe that helps you get a bit more comfort?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If TSLA rips here, that was a good BS shakeout move. It somewhat followed QQQ but showed relative weakness, including a decent volume red candle at 8:46.
Ragoo
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

If TSLA rips here, that was a good BS shakeout move. It somewhat followed QQQ but showed relative weakness, including a decent volume red candle at 8:46.
ugh. I got in too quick this morning. So anxiously waiting for the next move. Either to my stop or rippy.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ttoo up 70%, I'm only down 78% now!
Ragoo
AG
TSLA looking super weak today versus the rest of the market. Must be rolling money away and into other stocks.
Brewmaster
AG
TSLA looks like it's breaking this morning's downtrend.
but bearish case: it still has further to drop to bottom of uptrend over last 3 days. (low 870's)

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
So - I'm noticing that there isn't premium in SPX calls and when SPX moves the premium is not moving to the upside.

Market is getting complacent up here IMO and a mean reversion is overdue big time.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Ragoo
AG
Trying again to regain
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Ragoo said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

ugh. I got in too quick this morning. So anxiously waiting for the next move. Either to my stop or rippy.

I did the same. Stopped out. I bought back in calls and sold to make back a quarter of my losses. I got back in again a few minutes ago.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BREwmaster said:

but bearish case: it still has further to drop to bottom of uptrend over last 3 days. (low 870's)

So you're promising me a blast to $898 today? That's what I'm taking from your post.
irish pete ag06
AG

In 290 26 AUG NFLX calls... looking for the gap fill play.
Quacked
Sold last week expecting this, hard to watch the market this week!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Stopped out again. I guess I'll watch TSLA to be on the sidelines when it catches up to QQQ. It seems to do that most days lately.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
One thing to note on TSLA - it has been staying near the bottom of the bull demand zone and not going much lower so far. That makes me think it's just lagging but we'll see a reversal upward *as long as QQQ stays strong*.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This is gonna drop fast when it does. SPY at +3 ATR.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
TSLA up out of bull demand zone. I'm back in now, but watching SPX, QQQ, and VIX closely for any macro reversal down.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I wouldn't be a fresh long here, that's for sure.
Brewmaster
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

BREwmaster said:

So you're promising me a blast to $898 today? That's what I'm taking from your post.
that would be lovely, lol, but I won't hold my breath.

Getting some volume now though!
Brewmaster
AG
TLSA! run baby run!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm out. Still down a little, but made back most of the red. If QQQ pulls back, I think TSLA will follow. Tempted to buy puts, but this has been a trickier morning than I expected so I'm going to wait and watch.
gougler08
AG
MTTR blowing up today...sell covered calls here or let her try and run more?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
We dipped into bull demand zone on SPX and QQQ. if we turn back up soon we could get another good green run.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

We dipped into bull demand zone on SPX and QQQ. if we turn back up soon we could get another good green run.

Both bounced and are threatening to come back out of that demand zone. I bought TSLA 880C again.
Dan Scott
AG
RSI over 70 for the first time all year. WOW.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
****. Stopped out for a loss. I should have sold at $15.90 to be green for the day. It looks like TSLA was flagging a bit and I thought it might break to the upside, but button hooked me. Created a nice M, which we all know stands for "Most ****ty."
oldarmy1
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

This is gonna drop fast when it does. SPY at +3 ATR.
Into $425 was my target and exited all naked puts, entered some SPY hedges and puts on big runners after trimming. Exited most calls, but not 100%. There is no technical resistance from the breakout to $429 previous top. Somewhere along this area the music will stop.
First Page Last Page
Page 5612 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.