Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,004,859 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by El_duderino
Carioca Corredor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Definitely not a fan of Fidelity either. However, I place pie in sky covered call orders every day. Three hit a few months ago for about $2k. Now I know how that happened
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What's going on with Google? This seems like a damn good entry.
planoaggie123
AG
The drop is a bit strange....is SNAP impacting that much? Cant imagine...but maybe...
Talon2DSO
AG
AMD is bleeding
irish pete ag06
AG
Pretty nice bear flag on QQQ 5 min. Volume defnitely favors another leg down. I see 300 being stiff support.
Heineken-Ashi
If we go below 3940 today you will see the first candle since July 14 with a lower wick. While not always a perfect indicator of reversal, it does tell us to be careful. If it has a long lower wick, reversal is likely imminent. And if it's red, we exit and only re-enter if the next candle is green with no lower wick

https://i.imgur.com/6dIKLuM.jpg
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ok well $108 was my target for going in hard on GOOGL...any reason to hold off? Earnings predictions?
Saltyag15
AG
There have been some price downgrades in the last 12 hours, but that's all I see. Unsure of why. Timing is kind of strange since earnings are next week.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
After such a massive green week, I don't think a selloff before the weekend is that unexpected, especially with earnings coming up. I also don't think it means this green run is necessarily over. It's a good reminder not to get too far out over your skis in this market, though.
Saltyag15
AG
I'm sure most of you are already aware of this, but we have a HUGE earnings week coming up next week.

AAPL
AMZN
GOOG
MSFT

Bob Knights Paper Hands
I made ~$900 on TSLA calls early and closed it down.
Yes I'm being a Nancy and yes, my husband does stock trade as well. Too much other work to do for me to end red on a Friday before earnings week.
mc_shipman
$GOOGL I went ahead and bought in at $108.50ish in minnowland portions. Obviously didn't catch the bottom, but still seems like a good buy.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Up to 40 shares of $GOOGL @ $109.52 avg.

Got two more orders of 10 set at $105 and $103.
irish pete ag06
AG
I belive the next leg down has begun on QQQ... 300.81 next support.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Pretty happy with that SQQQ purchase yesterday. Not a huge position but it's an extra $100 so far that I wouldn't have right now.
BaylorSpineGuy
Made up my losses this morning with some SPY puts. Lunch money.
sts7049
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Not sure. I'm shaking it off and moving on. Appreciate all the insight. The forest is full of wild animals. including the f'ing brokerage firms. The goal is to not get eaten in the forest. Now I've learned to camouflage myself better.
thanks for buying my calls
Brewmaster
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

What's going on with Google? This seems like a damn good entry.
all of tech is just getting murdered today (growth as well).

need to bounce back above 3965 though or we sell to 3935, 3895 next (Mancini's words)
BaylorSpineGuy
At least a reach around next time!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
QQQ about to fall through support here?
Chef Elko
AG
NIO is such an enigma. Violent moves at every open.
BrokeAssAggie
Brian Earl Spilner said:

QQQ about to fall through support here?

Sold my puts yesterday, so I'm sure it's going to dump.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Started to look like support was gonna hold for QQQ, so I took my SQQQ profits for now, +5.3%.
irish pete ag06
AG

Played tiny... snagged a 303P on QQQ early in the day. Sold half at 100% rode the other down to about a 400% victory. Was probably the most stress free trading day I've just about ever had.

Just base hits you moron, it's that simple.
BaylorSpineGuy
Just bought some SARK. Bought shares so not worrying about theta. Time to go and chase the white ball.
texagbeliever
1 pm selloff? TSLA is making a move down after hugging 820 for awhile. Not a new low though.
BrokeAssAggie
I'm bearish on Sark.
BaylorSpineGuy
What's your reasoning?
jj9000
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

What's your reasoning?
He's been a crappy coach?
BrokeAssAggie
BaylorSpineGuy said:

What's your reasoning?
I was holding the bag on some Q puts expiring today. They are probably still worthless.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Wasn't that fun? I never get tired of being reminded that the big money can decide to chop us to pieces on a friday afternoon
BrokeAssAggie
jj9000 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

What's your reasoning?
He's been a crappy coach?

Yeah, I'm talking about Sark after dark.
Brewmaster
AG
The best trade was the morning, going with the break of the uptrend. Once it broke below it I entered puts. But there was the new LOD at noon central. Here's what I did, and a 3rd spot where I would've re-entered, if I had still been at the computer.

I need to scalp 100% of the time, suits me!
Red Rover
AG
I hit the initial uptrend with TSLA calls and then scalped SPX puts when it came back on that initial downtrend. It was a nice morning.

There was a lot of Six Flags talk on here a while back. If any of you will be there tomorrow, I'm taking all my kids when it opens. Look for a dad and kids all wearing Prince Fielder tshirts. I look like a bald Franz from Hans and Franz.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Nice man.
I drew that pennant i called out this morning and then as i redrew it longer i thought to myself "this is gonna be big" then when it brokeout before it completed, then rejected i thought "oh wow a false breakout, timberrrr"
But i didn't trade it.
First Page Last Page
Page 5571 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.