Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,656 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by ProgN
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mornun !

Gap down open? Really? Scalpers day.

Light trading this week for me.

Hope y'all had a very Blessed Easter.

Trade wisely!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$TLT - bonds have been brutally punished. If you are shorting here, you believe that rates are going to continue to go up. If you're going long here, you don't believe the fed can raise rates at the level they are.

This is just so far away from it's mean. I am definitely going to play this in the 50K account.

BaylorSpineGuy
Is that on a 5-min candle or daily closing price? I have sometimes tried to enter a trade before it's Confirmation only to be burned.

Appreciate the advice.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
US futures have retraced a lot from overnight lows. European indices green, Asian indices mixed. Another surprise day?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Is that on a 5-min candle or daily closing price? I have sometimes tried to enter a trade before it's Confirmation only to be burned.

Appreciate the advice.

The setup is already confirmed, you just want to enter in a good spot with the realization that you may not bottom tick your entry.

Buying on an 8 test is a good way to play, buying on a 21 test is the safest way to play. You sell on two closes below the 21 and I would start taking profit whenever you feel comfortable. If you're buying June calls, that's a lot of time and you have to give the trade room. All EMA references are daily, by the way
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Is anyone else getting inundated with all of these new staffing firms pimping their contractors to you? I'm getting 5 a week on linked in.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Try not to chase on gold related. It could run from here, but I want to get on an 8 ema retest.
McInnis 03
AG
Overnights are 100% short. Won't take much build above Thursdays close to create some fun upward motion.
tlepoC
AG
Yes. Easy 5x increase. I ignore them just like I used to.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If we did get a green trend day, I think TSLA will absolutely rip. I'm waiting for the prices to confirm and volumes to return. For now switching to decaf.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
DK looks like it got a bump from USFL? Earnings are not until May.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
SAVA earnings tomorrow. After their last presentation, I'm not as bullish for a pop as I normally would have been.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

If we did get a green trend day, I think TSLA will absolutely rip. I'm waiting for the prices to confirm and volumes to return. For now switching to decaf.

I'd not advise going in here, but my gut says TSLA reverses in the next 5-10 minutes
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Watching to see what happens on the macros if SPX reaches the 200-day and QQQ reaches the 5-day about the same time.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K selling OXY 64C for 0.75
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

I'd not advise going in here, but my gut says TSLA reverses in the next 5-10 minutes

Reversed. I'm in at $40 for 4/22 980C. Stop is 982.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Buying weekly twtr spreads on this morning's weakness is dumb, right? I should be buying puts instead?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K: buying 1 TLT Jun 17 110C at $11.5
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Not looking good for my calls so far.
BrokeAssAggie
Bob Knights Liver said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Reversed. I'm in at $40 for 4/22 980C. Stop is 982.
I picked up a couple 1030 calls. If $978 can hold I think we go gree.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

Not looking good for my calls so far.

Out of TSLA calls. I don't mind little flashes down below, but when it gets to my stop and holds I have to obey. I'll look for a better spot later.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If we confirm under the opening price for SPX, $4385.63, and QQQ, $337.35, I think we may be in for a big red day. R to G to R and already under a lot of the MAs.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Or we go green and don't look back, lol. WDIFK?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'll try TSLA again if it gets to 992.
McInnis 03
AG
Trying AMZN 3075/3100 call spread here.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
We've now bounced twice off a minor s/r in that 1hr spy descending channel i drew thurs. I have that minor support at 437.2ish. If it breaks it looks like we could head to the bottom of that channel at 432.5ish
Edit: the minor s/r roughly corresponds to the midway point in the channel
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

I'll try TSLA again if it gets to 992.

It flagged a bit on the 1-minute maybe we'll get there. I'll use the same number of 980C as before.im still going to wait for $992 and then hit the ask.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
My stop is 985.5 989.9. Target is to take some profits at 20% gain.
McInnis 03
AG
I had no idea that Mr. Wang was in Houston.

If we threw out a few honorary "Aggie for a day" titles to Wang, Cheeto, and potentially a few others, we'd have a hell of a sitting panel at a stock meetup.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

My stop is 985.5 989.9. Target is to take some profits at 20% gain.

I'm moving my stop back to cost. I use mental stops for day trade options. If we don't reverse off the QQQ 5-day we'll get to the target profit very quickly.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
20% reached. Left a runner, but sold the others.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

20% reached. Left a runner, but sold the others.

I sold that last net free call. I don't want to lose profit because it's "house money."
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Sorry for the spam, guys. If QQQ confirms over the 5-day and takes TSLA over the 20-day with it, I'll probably get back in long. Maybe $1000C.
Philip J Fry
AG
Lets go BPT. How did I not see you in January?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If VIX curls up and we go down from here we have a possible double top on SPX and QQQ bounce off 5-day resistance. That's a reasonable intraday bear thesis to me.
First Page Last Page
Page 5302 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.