Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,010,736 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
krosch11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$TWTR is one of the most effective narrative creators and tools they have at their disposal. When musk takes away tailored algorithms that promote progressives and silence conservatives, they lose a massive way to create their own reality.

Lets hope he's victorious.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Board of directors is in meeting, Lotto 4/22 40p for TWTR is my lotto play on them saying "Nope"

Actually, I'll buy some 51c's for next week too. I mean, if they say yes, this should go to near $54.20....if they say no, it should go away from that.
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MCFLY? WOUDLN'T YOU PIN A 54 OR 55 BUTTERFLY NEAR TERM (EOM APRIL OR EARLY MAY) AS THE UPPER PLAY YOU IDIOT?!
Spoony Love
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

What choice do they have? How can they justify refusing this offer as in the best interest of their shareholders? Musk will sue the pants off of them. Others will form a class action.
In a vacuum, they obviously take the sale. But I will never downplay the power of leftist arrogance.
FTAG 2000
AG
Velocity picking up on TWTR selling the last 20 minutes.

Leak of rejection?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Apr22 1-wide 54s are a nickel
ProgN
FTAG 2000 said:

Velocity picking up on TWTR selling the last 20 minutes.

Leak of rejection?
Cramer: Twitter's board has 'no choice' but to reject Musk's offer (cnbc.com)

Sell Twitter stock on this 'full blown Elon circus,' Stifel says (cnbc.com)

Quote:

Stifel Downgrades Twitter To Sell
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
KT 90 said:

I don't see any scenario here that results in a share price over 54.2. What am i missing? I guess a bidding war...
cjo03
AG
Any chance we can trade two T's for a W and convince Elon to make the same offer? TWTWR
Spoony Love
AG
Leftist arrogance on display.
McInnis 03
AG

KT 90
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

KT 90 said:

I don't see any scenario here that results in a share price over 54.2. What am i missing? I guess a bidding war...

OA has said for a while that Twitter is undervalued as a company, but it's not run well/mismanaged. "If" someone runs it well, he thinks the company is worth a lot more.
DDSO
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Oops.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K: I'm buying 5 XSP 443C at 0.75

Cut at 0.4
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think SPY is oversold
confucius_ag
AG
cjo03 said:

Any chance we can trade two T's for a W and convince Elon to make the same offer? TWTWR
You get a Lambo, you get a Lambo....and you get a Lambo
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
sell 1 at 0.86
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
sold a second one at 0.82
AgEng06
AG
Damn, missed this. Good call.
FTAG 2000
AG

Has a 5.2% stake in TWTR.
Bonfire1996
AG
Cramer telling Twitter board to reject the offer is interesting. That is asinine from an investor standpoint. Tells me that he is the mouthpiece for Biden.

Reminder: Three months ago, after Biden's team held a meeting with high profile finance people to change the narrative, Cramer went on national television and said, "This is the strongest economy I've ever seen."
Bonfire1996
AG
What's the wild card in all this?

No one except Elon has any idea how many shares he bought since the last reporting period which was 33 days ago.
Engine10
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

What's the wild card in all this?

No one except Elon has any idea how many shares he bought since the last reporting period which was 33 days ago.

This. He could be actively building a further stake to keep the pressure on. Wild times!
Spoony Love
AG
He could be actively buying some today at a discount on his offer.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Yeah, leftist be worried of losing control.

Cramer will lose viewership and callers should roast him. I don't follow or listen to him.

The Goldman Sachs oops is priceless.
FTAG 2000
AG
Would be hilarious if he put this out there, it gets rejected, price craters, and he just keeps buying at lower prices until he's got 50.1%.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Board of directors is in meeting, Lotto 4/22 40p for TWTR is my lotto play on them saying "Nope"

Actually, I'll buy some 51c's for next week too. I mean, if they say yes, this should go to near $54.20....if they say no, it should go away from that.
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MCFLY? WOUDLN'T YOU PIN A 54 OR 55 BUTTERFLY NEAR TERM (EOM APRIL OR EARLY MAY) AS THE UPPER PLAY YOU IDIOT?!

I opened a few 4/29 TWTR $53/54/56 for a credit of $0.05. the only way to lose money is if the price is over $56, as-in someone outbids Elon. Or am I missing something? I just did a few for giggles.
Brewmaster
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

Would be hilarious if he put this out there, it gets rejected, price craters, and he just keeps buying at lower prices until he's got 50.1%.

LOL yes please
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
this is brutal
McInnis 03
AG
I'm seeing a lot of bond talk on fintwit that seems like something is extreme today.

Any feedback?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Pretty solid descending channel on spy hourly going back to 3/29. I just bought xsp puts
McInnis 03
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I opened a few 4/29 TWTR $53/54/56 for a credit of $0.05. the only way to lose money is if the price is over $56, as-in someone outbids Elon. Or am I missing something? I just did a few for giggles.

I was thinking of doing this too
Engine10
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm seeing a lot of bond talk on fintwit that seems like something is extreme today.

Any feedback?

IDK but I-bonds yield jumps gotta have a lot of people thinking about pulling that trigger and rebalancing
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Don't you lose money everywhere above 55 here (capped at a buck per)? Buy 1x 53c. Sell 2x 54c buy 1x 56c?
austinAG90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Any feedback

Not sure what they maybe discussing but morning has been ugly for sure. They are taking advantage of the lack of liquidity to push the long end to new high yields 20 year just hit 3.09... Long bonds 2.92... Dollar is soaring versus the yen and the dollar index is up...Lagarde is not ready to raise rates and the FX community is pushing Dixie to new highs

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Don't you lose money everywhere above 55 here (capped at a buck per)? Buy 1x 53c. Sell 2x 54c buy 1x 56c?

This is right. You start going negative above $55 with a cap of $100/butterfly at $56 and above. I misspoke earlier.
First Page Last Page
Page 5294 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.