Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,030,882 Views | 231620 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by Chef Elko
Ccutamu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ProgN said:

Ccutamu said:

Ccutamu said:

Brandon is about to speak about how he's going to bring down gas prices. Hold on to your a s s e s.
What do I know... but he hasn't spoken yet.
He's just speaking about ethanol in gas. It's been known for awhile.
I missed that memo til you and Liz just told me.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Jet Black said:

WWR below $1.60. Anyone adding?

Ccutamu
H&S on VIX 5Min
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

Green on a red day.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well today blew.
jwhitlock3
Wasn't a great day for me either, took 20 points out of the market yesterday and gave back 30 today. Tomorrow's a new day.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Cowboy Curtis said:

Jet Black said:

Bob Knights Paper Hands
On day trades I ended up ~$160 after fees. Sheesh, I thought I did better today.
Brewmaster
AG
MaroonDynasty
GOCO closed below $1.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Did horselover just show his ass here?

Horselover says he got 100k+ offf ToS
WallStreetDoap... replies that he got his numbers off a Bloomberg terminal
Brewmaster
AG
WallstreetDoap issued another reply though...there's a ton there on May 400's

Triple_Bagger
I'm seeing OI at 105k contracts for 5/20 SPY P400 with 26k in volume today.
ProgN
MaroonDynasty said:

GOCO closed below $1.
WOW, I forgot about that stock. I took a $3 loss when I sold it at $12.5 way back when and removed it from all my lists because it was boring to me.

That has to be in the top 10 of worst IPOs in the history of the market.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
It's a 4th quarter play
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

It's a 4th quarter play
I never looked at it again once I took my little hickey. I didn't have any reason to dump it other than I would rather move those funds into a stocks with more movement. I feel for people that rode it down because that sucks. I pulled up the 3 year chart when I saw MaroonDynasty's post. I've never seen an IPO do anything like that unless fraud was involved.

ETA: IIRC, OA knew some people affiliated with GOCO when they went public. I'd be interested if he still does and if so, what the outlook is. If they're not in any danger of folding, then I'd be interesting in planting a few thousand shares and forget about it.
Dupree
Is this pullback cause of the fed? I would have assumed the market priced inflation in a while back no?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Dupree said:

I would have assumed the market priced inflation in a while back no?

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Iirc one of his companies had a contract providing some sort of labor services to them, and they extended/ expanded the contract big time which led him to believe that they were in for a big earnings beat (/increased subscriber surprise). Seems what really happened is they tried to money whip an inefficiency and burned a ton of cash without revenue to back it up. I should have gotten out after that first earnings surprise didn't happen
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am going to LMAO when we open at 4500 tomorrow and trade 4560.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
AgCPA95
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

McInnis 03 said:

Are you somewhere that the E85 price actually makes sense?
Okay.

My one (1) E85 station changed their fuel offerings.

Here's the update.

E85 = no longer offered
E70 = $2.709
E55 = $2.809
87 = $3.699
89 = $4.099
91 = $4.299

My 2011 Tahoe will get
15.5mpg on E85
18.3mpg on 87

E70 is not exactly what I wanted for the data history I have, but it's what I have today.

E70 at $2.709 / 15.5mpg = $0.1748 cost to go 1 mile
87 at $3.699 / 18.3mpg = $0.2021 cost to go 1 mile

E70 is the better choice economically. Obviously, my mileage should improve in theory as this E70 fuel will contain more gasoline. I'll just have to run a few tanks of E70 and then perform the calculation again. All my prior data is E85 based. Thereby, the cost to travel one mile will be further reduced with the E70 fuel.

It's a BP Station and they now offer their own branded products. Las year, their offering was an unbranded E85 product at the pump.
I'd buy E70 at that price without thinking twice you lucky dawg.
The cheaper high E fuels are also great for returning rental cars full at the end of your trip.
austinAG90
AG
That would acceptable considering I scalped 4/14 439 SPY calls for 1.96$ today….check on credit markets in the am…
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Iirc one of his companies had a contract providing some sort of labor services to them, and they extended/ expanded the contract big time which led him to believe that they were in for a big earnings beat (/increased subscriber surprise). Seems what really happened is they tried to money whip an inefficiency and burned a ton of cash without revenue to back it up. I should have gotten out after that first earnings surprise didn't happen
By all appearances their management team is lacking. However, if their business is solid then planting a position at a dollar seems like it might be good ROI in a few years at this price. If not, I've lost more on riskier plays but I'd like OA's input first.
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I am going to LMAO when we open at 4500 tomorrow and trade 4560.
Yes please! let's fry some shorts!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
If that happens i will see you mofos at sizzler
FJ43
Jet Black said:

Bought in 1.60s. Close but not yet. I'll add more at my buy levels. Today's candle from last nights post. Bounced my long term trend line. Let's see.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BaylorSpineGuy
Does that trend line start at 0? Lol sorry I'm drunk and couldn't resist. New whiskey tonight and it's tasty!! :-))
austinAG90
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Does that trend line start at 0? Lol sorry I'm drunk and couldn't resist. New whiskey tonight and it's tasty!! :-))

Good luck with the guy with a bad back tomorrow…..hope he has Aflac!
BaylorSpineGuy
Lol fortunately nothing booked for tomorrow. Came off 7 days in a row of call. Needed a breather.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Drinking a Glenlivet 14 tonight that I just opened. I haven't had Glenlivet in a few years. Not bad.
flyingaggie12
AG
No signs of a market cool down in North Texas yet...

austinAG90
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Lol fortunately nothing booked for tomorrow. Came off 7 days in a row of call. Needed a breather.

Thank you for what you do for people dr……..you have a home here…
austinAG90
AG
Tequila is my pleasure……enjoy.
BrokeAssAggie
I bet it starts showing up in the data over the next couple months. Mortgage rates now highest since 2018 and will continue to rise.
ProgN
BrokeAssAggie said:

I bet it starts showing up in the data over them couple months. Mortgage rates now highest since 2018 and will continue to rise.
Bankers lower mortgage demand outlook for 2022 as rising rates hurt affordability

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/mortgage-forecast-lowered-as-rates-soar-refinancing-falls.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
First Page Last Page
Page 5288 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.