Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,204 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Terror attack in NY at 36th street station....people shot....explosives located....smoke billowing....
Cookiemonster64
McInnis, before you block one of your selves and the unknown consequences of such an action, did you ever find the bookmap useful? I just turned on the trial last week...I found it fascinating, but haven't decoded it's usefulness yet...outside of visually seeing bid/ask on ES.
McInnis 03
AG
Cookiemonster64 said:

McInnis, before you block one of your selves and the unknown consequences of such an action, did you ever find the bookmap useful? I just turned on the trial last week...I found it fascinating, but haven't decoded it's usefulness yet...outside of visually seeing bid/ask on ES.
I have never gotten it to work. I do feel like if I could get it to function I'd see some things on ES that would give little indicators during the day, like icebergs and big resting orders.........I'd love to have the opportunity to visualize it, but I"m fairly certain something about the functionality is blocked by my office software security.
Jet Black
McInnis 03 said:

Terror attack in NY at 36th street station....people shot....explosives located....smoke billowing....

I've seen this one other place. I guess no one cares about terrorism anymore.
FTAG 2000
AG
Jet Black said:

McInnis 03 said:

In part I think it's just breaking. But media will try to quash it as it's likely someone in the Dems most beloved demographic.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Divergence in SPX and QQQ. It could be tech hit and boring sectors green, but I think the market will decide and these will converge more for the day.
BourbonAg
AG
Jet Black said:

McInnis 03 said:

It's on Fox and I got an alert on my phone from some news site.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
TSLA - I didn't get a good first hour setup that I was looking for - bear or bull. I'll wait a little longer today, since I still have gut feel we get a nice green day, but this might be a second day in a row that I sit out TSLA.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
The E15 program to push legislation started 50 miles north of me +4 years ago. E15 will not destroy your engine. I'm living in the epicenter of where it started. The push would have died if engine destruction was the result, because the facility that started the push would have gone BK over the lawsuits.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
4/14 $1000C for me. Quick hook though.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

4/14 $1000C for me. Quick hook though.

Taking a little profit as SPX and TSLA are both close to resistance.
McInnis 03
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

The E15 program to push legislation started 50 miles north of me +4 years ago. E15 will not destroy your engine. I'm living in the epicenter of where it started. The push would have died if engine destruction was the result, because the facility that started the push would have gone BK over the lawsuits.
I just wish I the E85 here were priced like it is in Nebraska.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Killed it this morning!
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I've only blocked 2 posters on Texags, and both of them on this thread.

It really keeps things flowing nicely for me.

I wonder how many have blocked me. lol

Spill the tea. Who did you block?
AgEng06
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis 03 said:

He can't see your posts...
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis 03 said:

Hedge and LMCane
TecRecAg
AG
Everything is moving today, but $U is getting after it. May look to end my swing today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K: selling 6 ACB 4C for 0.14. Next week.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lmao. They're dicks.
cageybee77
AG
productive morning...done for the day.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Who else thinks elon is going to take twtr private at $420.69? Jan 120/140 spreads are .15
McInnis 03
AG
BCTX jumped the shark.
I'll go in to town today and get some prices and report back. I drive a 2011 Tahoe. GM Owners Manual says don't use E85 once temps drop below 45 degrees. Einstein-me didn't follow instructions a couple years and both times the engine computer gets a failed reading and floods the engine (hard to start like an old carbureted system that is flooded...just keep turning it over - she'll start. Saves you a trip to the dealership). Otherwise, I use E85 as soon as I can....and that time is on my doorstep as we still have mid-20's for the lows and 40's for the highs. Yesterday had a high of 57 and grilled my 3 large T-Bones in celebration of T & WBD. Happy faces at the dinner table. First grilling since last October.

I'm still bullish. Today, I feel like the posts I remember you guys writing in first half 2021...while I sat in cash. By last half 2021 I rotated into value and sucked air the rest of the year. As for 2022, it's been green and like an old big block V8, I'm finally at operating temperature and this portfolio is rocking. I'll hit a new portfolio high today if everything holds. I'm under 1% cash and pretty much been there since July/August 2021.
McInnis 03
AG
Are you somewhere that the E85 price actually makes sense?
It should make economical sense, but I don't know. I haven't bought E85 since end of October 2021. During the time period GM Manual identifies as, "...don't use under 45 degrees" I'll burn 87 or 87 with 10% Ethanol winter time fuel. I'll break the econs down when I follow up. I thought we were headed out the door, but Momma now says after lunch. Voting day today. Gotta keep the Progressive Liberals from taking over.
ibdm98
AG
Curious as to the board's thoughts on this one...

TecRecAg
AG
Not a bad play. Monthly candle bouncing off 21ema at $38.5. If it can continue up, the weekly 8ema is $41.75.. should be like a magnet.

Brewmaster
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

It should make economical sense, but I don't know. I haven't bought E85 since end of October 2021. During the time period GM Manual identifies as, "...don't use under 45 degrees" I'll burn 87 or 87 with 10% Ethanol winter time fuel. I'll break the econs down when I follow up. I thought we were headed out the door, but Momma now says after lunch. Voting day today. Gotta keep the Progressive Liberals from taking over.
and depending on the application, E85 can basically be used like race fuel. Turbocharged vehicles love it, especially if you run more boost than factory.
I think the main concern over time is it eats up older fuel hoses and components (not originally made to withstand it).
McInnis 03
AG
E85 is about 25% less in energy density that E10 so if the price is 25% or less than E10 it's money in the bank.
Brewmaster
AG
TecRecAg said:

Not a bad play. Monthly candle bouncing off 21ema at $38.5. If it can continue up, the weekly 8ema is $41.75.. should be like a magnet.

and I believe roughly 41.50 is model T from it's last drop on the daily chart
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Yep it's got a high octane rating so can be run at higher compression or more boost without having to dial back timing

Another big problem is that it absorbs moisture so it's terrible in high humidity environments (boats)
Brewmaster
AG
we eyeing SPY or SPX calls yet? I'm liking what I'm seeing
wanderer
not sure how significant it is, but spx/spy broke it's downtrend for the time being. I went SPY 4/13C for 1.60
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BREwmaster said:

we eyeing SPY or SPX calls yet? I'm liking what I'm seeing
I think I want to see this over the highs of day first.
Tumble Weed
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Yep it's got a high octane rating so can be run at higher compression or more boost without having to dial back timing

Another big problem is that it absorbs moisture so it's terrible in high humidity environments (boats)

I paid 6.99 for ethanol free at Lake LBJ last weekend. Bad gas causes 90 percent of boating issues.

Put 43 gallons in the tank. That left a mark!
First Page Last Page
Page 5285 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.