Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,247 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by ProgN
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I see this, but I don't see the buying. I'm really souring on WWR for anything positive until they actually start turning a profit. The last two vol & price spikes both the hourly OBV and A/D show pretty clear distribution. If something big we're about to happen, I would expect some big accumulation. More and more I'm entertaining the notion that I might have made a really big money flush here.
AgDad77
AG
Thank you again 30K!!!!
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Hang on to those WBD shares. Rumors that Tim Cook and Dr. John Malone are talking. I'd love Apple to buy WBD, but otherwise, WBD will be the second largest revenue generator in the streaming market. Again, if NFLX is worth $346.65 (as I type) then WBD at $24 and change is likely undervalued. Some analyst put $40 on the PT for WBD within 12 months....that's a lay-up. Been a great day, so far. I got 3 super large T-Bones waiting for the grill tonight. High day time temp will be 56 degrees...grilling season is almost here for me.

T is getting upgrades today all north of $20.
jwhitlock3
Started the week green, took puts at 4439, that was my confirmation of losing 4445. Pulled about 15 points out, good "back on the horse" trade for me after last week's thrashing.

ETA: turned out to be a timely sell there, thought we'd go hit 4421 at least but after last week I told myself I'd start selling once I'd grabbed 15 points. I've been correct on the moves but too greedy and not fast enough to sell in these conditions so my goal for the week was to make that adjustment. So far so good apparently.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
great work
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
jwhitlock3
Thanks! Support and insight from you guys has been a big help especially when I'm on a losing streak so I appreciate it.
BrokeAssAggie
VIX forming a little bear flag, might get a little push upward here. Qs right up against resistance
Ccutamu
BrokeAssAggie said:

VIX forming a little bear flag, might get a little push upward here.
Maybe a little inverse H&S on Spy 3min too.
kyle field 94
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

VERU on an absolute rip today! I'm not in it. I got out a while back but it's up over 100% today.

I still have a few shares. What is the thought here?
BrokeAssAggie
rejected
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm a bit confused on what will happen to my T diagonal. Sold T7/15/22C$23 and bought T1/19/24C$23. How will these be adjusted?

My idea was to hold and hope the 7/2022 sold calls expire worthless, or keep rolling them forward until they expire worthless or I bank premium and close them out with the purchased calls sometime late 2023. I don't need to do anything soon, which I why I chose not to sell April or May calls, but I'm curious as to what's going to happen with these.
BaylorSpineGuy
Their big contributions are expected to be their drugs for Breast and Prostate CA. I think those are still in trial. I have no personal knowledge on the progress but my Oncology colleague is really enthusiastic based on their phase 2 trials.
kyle field 94
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Their big contributions are expected to be their drugs for Breast and Prostate CA. I think those are still in trial. I have no personal knowledge on the progress but my Oncology colleague is really enthusiastic based on their phase 2 trials.

Thanks

I am looking to sell out a few 17.5 calls expiring Thursday. If exercised, that would let me be net free on the rest and then just put them aside for further developments
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I sold one SPX put credit spread 4400/4415. I think we'll at least bounce off the 200 if we get there. Max pain for this OPEX is 4450. I think that helps keep this trade green at least until Wednesday
BaylorSpineGuy
I think that's wise. Selling calls here with such high IV will help lower cost basis. If you lose them, great profit. If keep them, work toward net free and wait for further news on cancer stuff.
FTAG 2000
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I sold one SPX put credit spread 4400/4415. I think we'll at least bounce off the 200 if we get there. Max pain for this OPEX is 4450. I think that helps keep this trade green at least until Wednesday
So you sold the 4415, bought the 4400? Just want to make sure I'm following you right.
Brewmaster
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

So you sold the 4415, bought the 4400? Just want to make sure I'm following you right.
sold for a credit, so he sold the more valuable one, the 4400, bought the 4415.
PeekingDuck
AG
Thanks for the trade... I sold for a couple thousand profit when clearing out stuff from last week. My braindead ass just completely forgot about the split. Anyway...
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Today's rocket appears to be due to success of their oral covid-19 treatment (really?)
I have been sitting on 12.5/17.5 spreads for a while that expire thursday! Believe I'll go ahead and take profits on those....
Everybody loves a dirt road
cjo03
AG
BrokeAssAggie said:

I don't care if Elon actually buys WWR... I just keep hoping I'll wake up some day to the news that he tweets something positive about WWR. That should be enough.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
they're gonna rip this.
BrokeAssAggie
$30,000 Millionaire said:

they're gonna rip this.
What you seeing??
cptthunder
$30,000 Millionaire said:

they're gonna rip this.
Im guessing flash to 441 and then roll on up
Highs on 3/3 & 3/17
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SPX has tried to cross several times and has been rebuffed 3X. There will be power behind it if it can push through this time.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
low volume push down.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I had been watching this consolidation. I thought we would go to at least 4440 before rejecting. This current push down is low volume, though, so it could be that final push before they take off.

BrokeAssAggie
thanks for showing us the ways of the force
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BREwmaster said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

sold for a credit, so he sold the more valuable one, the 4400, bought the 4415.

Puts, so the 4415 is the more valuable one. I sold that and bought the 4400. I actually opened two of these, one for $5.15 and one for $5.40. Max loss is $972.50 per credit spread ($1500-$527.5). My target is buying these back for $0.75 if we have a couple of chop or green days. That would give roughly 45% return versus the max risked capital.

If we break and hold below the 200 EMA, then I'll sell back for a loss instead of holding for max loss.

I haven't been as successful on these as I'd like to be, so it will be interesting to see how it works out.
Brewmaster
AG
right! sorry, brain dead on a Monday, lol
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
if you got long and stayed long (like I did, of course ), congrats. Trim some here at resistance.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If SPX/SPY can get past this level here I think we shoot up a bit. Maybe close to opening price levels.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

If SPX/SPY can get past this level here I think we shoot up a bit. Maybe close to opening price levels.

Looks like it failed.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
we may be going down bigly.
Brewmaster
AG
there was some buying coming in at least, but seems like 4420-ish may be in the cards by close... bearish looking megaphone:

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K: bought 2 XSP 442P at 0.25.

Max risk.
First Page Last Page
Page 5281 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.