Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,023,650 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gougler08 said:

QQQ want to go green hammer after all this?
little dip before the rip..
texasaggie2015
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

insulator_king said:

Let's not forget...

ABML
American Battery Technology Company
-19.3750%

ABML is up over 30% this month (was up 75% before this pull back).
NM
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
this has got to puke into the close.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Here comes the second rip...
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

just curious, what's your reasoning boss?

I think we see 450's tomorrow, April rippy seasonality may be upon us
jwhitlock3
I'd like to know as well but I'm in puts, needed to reclaim 4490-4500 and build and we rejected sharply. It's testing again.
Triple_Bagger

Reverse psychology?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I step out for a meeting and when I get back the market stopped ripping. What are you people even doing?
ProgN

Power of the rally ass
Brewmaster
AG
the first one, my oh my, 2nd one too boney for me.
AgEng06
AG
First one is Miranda Kerr. Look her up.
jwhitlock3
4490 rejected again
ProgN
BREwmaster said:

I very confident that you'd be able to say no to the BJ Princess.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I was surprised we didn't touch SPY 445 again.
Brewmaster
AG
still in a bear flag technically, with a dump attempt in the middle and stick save by the bulls...

FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

BREwmaster said:

I very confident that you'd be able to say no to the BJ Princess.
This one have a name? You know, for research purposes?
bhanacik
AG
I figured out over the last several months that I just don't have the right temperament for monitoring stocks and options daily. Not too expensive of a lesson to learn and I'm glad I gave it the effort, but I'm comfortable saying that it's back to buy and hold for me with maybe a few rebalancing points throughout the year.

It's been great following along in this thread with you guys and appreciate all the assistance I received from all here - you guys are a special bunch.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
indecisive doji candle, but a close below the 8, 21, and 200.

I think there is more downside to come. I am expecting a gap fill to happen, and then we may touch the 440 area.

lobwedgephil
Beautiful IHS setting up, just depends on if today is low enough for the right shoulder, or if they want some more.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I would prefer a lower one to have a lower trigger price, being honest.

I think over 4520 is required on e-mini to consider bullishness again.
lobwedgephil
I would as well, was looking for 4371-4420 ES for the right shoulder. The best trader I know thinks todays low around 4444 was enough, guess we will see.
FJ43
Man I hate missing all the action with y'all.

Fun binge reading at night the thread though from the open to close in one swoop.

Bulls...bears...bulls....bears....bulls....bears.....

No trades for me today. Today wasn't a day I could pay enough attention. Hard for a trading junkie.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
FJ43 said:

Fun binge reading at night the thread though from the open to close in one swoop.

No trades for me today. Today wasn't a day I could pay enough attention. Hard for a trading junkie.

You got any of those MSFT callouts you can spare?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
What happened to SAVA?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
FJ43 said:

It was a really fun day to trade. Trend day down along with some big swings, but big enough that it wasn't just crap chop. We'll be here when you get done with your project.
ProgN

What happened to SAVA?
Their "fireside chat" was the worst PR move and their advisors should get kicked in the junk. They announce another offering and no meaningful updates until late this year or next year. That was the absolute worst thing to schedule an announcement for in this market environment. The shorts have been in a feeding frenzy.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ProgN said:

What happened to SAVA?
Their "fireside chat" was the worst PR move and their advisors should get kicked in the junk. They announce another offering and no meaningful updates until late this year or next year. That was the absolute worst thing to schedule an announcement for in this market environment. The shorts have been in a feeding frenzy.

No touch then.
FJ43
ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

I'm looking bro. Scouring hundreds of charts.

Call me nuts but just entered WWR buys as trading shares for early premarket shenanigans.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Bob Knights Paper Hands

What happened to SAVA?

Basically no additional data release like people expected, and the Ph3 sample population still isn't full, so that's going to drag until mid 2023 at least.

I was happy with this drop initially since I'd sold all shares in my trading account. The drop allowed me to scoop up cheap call spread LEAPs, and this is a binary hero or zero stock for me anyway. Then I remembered I still have 1,000 shares in one of my wife's IRAs. Then I wasn't so happy.
ProgN

ProgN said:

What happened to SAVA?

No touch then.
I haven't sold any but I'm not buying anymore. I'll ride or die with what I have and have removed it from my watchlist. Yesterday's scheduled "announcement" was pathetic and embarrassing, it only encouraged the shorts. I'd have given better advice to them for free before they did that *****
ProgN
FJ43 said:

ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

Call me nuts but just entered WWR buys as trading shares for early premarket shenanigans.
I bought some MSFT APR 29 $305c today. Their earnings are on the 25th so I consider it a minimal risk for me.
FJ43
Will BA run into earnings on the 29th? Maybe a spread is the play.

OA called out ORCL the other day. Think he's in at 1.15 average on the 4/29 85c. At .72 with 3 weeks left and that chart.....Hmmmm might have to partake.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
I wish I would have rolled my May $2.50 WWR calls forward a few months on the last pop. When I bought them there was plenty of time for it to make a move. Now we'll need a Biden bucks Hail Mary or some big contracts to get signed this month if these are going to pay.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Buying those for Apr 29 was a good move to give time. Good play. Me buying weeklies was lotto BS that likely wasted a tithe of my TSLA put profits.
FJ43
ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

I bought some MSFT APR 29 $305c today. Their earnings are on the 25th so I consider it a minimal risk for me.

Check out the OI on the 4/29 325c. That's a bunch.

First Page Last Page
Page 5269 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.