Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,229 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ProgN
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Exactly every 10 years, Bonfire is proven to have been wildly prophetic. Ask Deloss Dodds and Nick Saban.
FJ43
I got ya bro. Knew exactly what you intended. Please don't spell check my posts. I type fast and post without checking all too often.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Sold crm 4/14 230c today for $1 against the shares i got assigned friday. Come and get um!
FJ43
Bob Knights Liver said:

FJ43 said:

bullitt said:

New amateur disclaimer.

BAC is right around 20DEMA with outer bands looking to trend upward. Banks should increase holdings with rates increasing correct? Would mid April calls be advisable in this scenario?

Just trying to learn!
TIA
Just my 2 worthless cents.

I've played this several times over the past few weeks. In and out. I'm flat on his now. But it's not a bad setup. I think this decides soon. If I was playing it be the 44 or 45c for 4/14. 3 weeks you'll know.

I like how we had accelerated volume into that valley, then had decent volume on the upswing, and then lower volume while flagging. That looks like some fear and capitulation, then strong return to uptrend, and then consolidation before moving higher. I'd still prefer to wait and see it break upward with volume before going in hard. If you have time to watch it or can set contingent buy order that executes successful (I've massive failed trying to do that), I'd wait. Remember you just want to get the meat of the trade. It's okay if you miss the bun on the bottom and the top, if that protects your capital.
I'm just sick enough I may actually play this again tomorrow on a dip into the 5 (preferably 8) EMA. I'd buy ATM calls for 4/14.

But my lotto size for me.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

GTIAG09
AG
FJ43
GTIAG09 said:

Ok ok. I needed that. That is 100% my laugh of the day!

Great post.

austinAG90
AG
Outstanding.
wanderer
Alright…which one of you is this? Looks to be an '18 ring.
BaylorSpineGuy
The most punchable face in the Twitter verse. Not the Aggie.
FJ43
Is he the same guy that says get rid of your wife and kids if you have to in order to make money.

tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm sure if you dig back far enough in this thread, it's prob one of the first people who started promoting his ****
ProgN
I can't stand pump and dump dicks and social media has made it worse. Experienced traders can take advantage of the action and ride the wave but they crush so many newbies. When an inexperienced trader does a few smaller size trades and make money it almost makes them cultish. Then they'll start trading the recs in larger size and then in even larger sizes to make back what they've lost. They usually blow up their accounts.
FTAG 2000
AG
wanderer said:

Alright…which one of you is this? Looks to be an '18 ring.

Probably the guy who hyped bmix and abml to the board
FJ43
ProgN said:

I can't stand pump and dump dicks and social media has made it worse. Experienced traders can take advantage of the action and ride the wave but they crush so many newbies. When an inexperienced trader does a few smaller size trades and make money it almost makes them cultish. Then they'll start trading the recs in larger size and then in even larger sizes to make back what they've lost. They usually blow up their accounts.
Agree. I don't even follow them. I especially have a dislike for the egotistical ones. Which is most.

If you're going to trade their plays you better be in and out quick. And always below their "target".

BaylorSpineGuy
That's precisely who that is….although you could probably tell by his ultra douchy Euro-trash glasses. No offense to 59 South ;-).
Bosco
AG
I hope none of us here is associated with that pump and dump ****** nozzle
ProgN
FJ43 said:

ProgN said:

Agree. I don't even follow them. I especially have a dislike for the egotistical ones. Which is most.

If you're going to trade their plays you better be in and out quick. And always below their "target".
Unless you can sit at your computer every minute of the trade, then you should never trade them. Unfortunately most people have other careers and buy the pitch of it going from $5 to $50 and can't watch it. I thought the SEC was on to Zach but it looks like nothing came of it.
ProgN
BaylorSpineGuy said:

That's precisely who that is….although you could probably tell by his ultra douchy Euro-trash glasses. No offense to 59 South ;-).
LMAO, he'll have a confused WTF moment when I call him "Euro-trash" in a reply.
Jet Black
I'm pretty sure he lives in Houston in the same neighborhood as me.
Jet Black
If he paid for those seats, what a waste of money. Court side seats to watch the worst team in the league play out the string.
Brewmaster
AG
I'm not an Atlas fan, or a Zach fan. I did like some of his plays at one point, but eventually learned to avoid them! My guess is they would sell tops and even short tops (and keep pumping the name). I forget the ticker names, but numerous times they'd keep pumping.

I will say though, pump and dump is all over the markets, Twitter is a very powerful tool for this too. "We are X ****head fund and we are short this name, we have video evidence of X" Oh no the horror!

honest question too, Sharp goes to court for penny names. He's pumping these on twitter as well. He's profiting from pump n dump as well, no?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Oh yeah, I watched the mavs beat the rockets last week from a suite. He can F off.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
If you guys want, we can short ZM picks.
Bosco
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

<Insert Denzel "my man" gif here>
Bob Knights Paper Hands
ProgN said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

LMAO, he'll have a confused WTF moment when I call him "Euro-trash" in a reply.

Make sure you post that early afternoon so you catch him home from the pub
Bob Knights Paper Hands
https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/house-energy-and-commerce-committee-chair-pallone-takes-fdas-accelerated-approval-pathway

I need one of the animated gif guys to take the old Sega commercials and change them to SAVA!
FJ43

No w we're talking! Sort of like fading Cramer picks.

gougler08
AG
Stonks back to only going up, I like this trend
Triple_Bagger
ASO

Another great earnings report but poor guidance for 2022. They're projecting lower earnings for 2022. Up 9% premarket.
austinAG90
AG
Treasuries Continue Bear Market Moves...Euro Rates Crushed..German 10 Yr BE 2.65

Rates continue to be dominated by selling vigilantes... 10 years traded off from 8 PM of 2.44 to a high at 5 am of 2.52, 5 years are back above 2.60 after a good auction yesterday... It does not matter, we are revising our support levels to much higher yields as we do not see a current stopping points as long as the Fed is portraying themselves as aggressive as they are currently... But it is not only the US Fed...Even though the ECB is trying to stay accomodative, no one believes that as European inflation remains high... This morning the FULL GERMAN YIELD CURVE IS BACK 11-13 BASIS FROM 2-10... THE 2 YEAR IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT NEGATIVE AND THAT IS ABOUT TO GO POSITIVE...GERMAN B/E 10 YEARS ARE NOW 2.65... German 10 years have gone from NEGATIVE -.10 ON MARCH 4 TO POSITIVE 68... BIG MOVE... ON A PERCENTAGE BASIS IT IS OFF THE CHARTS...

So what is going on?... WHILE WE THINK VIGILANTES ARE GLOBAL, WE SENSE THAT JAPANESE ACCOUNTS ARE SELLING EUROPEAN AND US BONDS GIVEN THEIR FED (MOF) HAS A BLANKET .25 BID FOR ANY AND ALL JAPANESE 10 YEARS...GIVEN THEY WONT SELL THEIR OWN JGBS, THEY ARE SELLING EVERYTHING ELSE AS THEIR YEAR END APPROACHES IN TWO DAYS..

Equities continue to plod along, the reverse of bonds... We think the equity market will start to trade in sync with treasuries when the 10 year hits 3%... But for now equities applaud the job of the Fed to get inflation down... But if they read Bill Dudley's column today they might not be as positive

"The Fed Has Made a U.S. Recession Inevitable: Bill Dudley"

Equities moved from their lows at 8 PM, the reverse of treasuries, and hit their highs 5.47 am... We still see equities being positive for the next month, but as we just said, 10 year treasuries at 3% will be a problem... And yes peace negotiations are seen improving, sorry, we still do not trust Putin... Only two issuers entered the new issue market yesterday only pricing 4 billion... SPREADS REMAIN WITHIN RECENT RANGES WITH BOTH IG AND HY BETTER BY 2 AND 11 RESPECTIVELY...Credit spreads are ok for now...BUT CREDIT LIQUADATIONS FROM ETFS AND CLOSED END FUNDS CONTINUE TO SHOW STRESS...We follow all but especially the Nuveen closed end muni bond funds... Nan is down 16.7% YTD and Nzf down over 12%... That is one of many... Investors are looking at bonds as a trading vehicle and everyone knows the Fed is going to be aggressive and are running for the hills in the easiest vehicle to sell.

New Treasury supports.. Since 2 years are above our near term support of 2.375, we are now moving to 2.64... Our objective though is 2.875... 5 years have near term support at 2.69%, but we are now moving it back to close to 3%, 2.95 according to the charts...10 years have support at 2.54, but that won't hold, we will move back to 2.80.. And long bonds have near term support of 2.68, but even that won't hold as we see 2.78... So our yield curve will be more inverted...

2 years 2.875
5 years 2.95
10 years 2.80
30 years 2.78
AgEng06
AG

going to take a TTD 70C overnight at $1.6 in the 50K account.

McInnis 03
AG
Wholeeeeeeeeeee lotta peace talk coming from the Russian side this morning, FYI.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

Wholeeeeeeeeeee lotta peace talk coming from the Russian side this morning, FYI.

Rippy rippy
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am obviously unloading TTD at the open.
AgShaun00
AG
FJ43 said:

No w we're talking! Sort of like fading Cramer picks.
thinking the same thing. After he pumps them and they shoot up, then short. When they are down 50%, buy it to ride the next pump up.
First Page Last Page
Page 5236 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.