Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,352 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 36 min ago by ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Xsp 452s that i russian rouletted bought 0dte iin my pdt restricted acct lol) for .65 paying out 2.31
I'm out bishes, have a great weekend!
FJ43
Have a great weekend Gents!

MSFT lotto was a double if you were quick. I round tripped it a 2nd time for a little.

Really enjoyed playing in the sandbox on some scalps with y'all this week. Hope you made some money with some of them. If you did take momma out for a nice dinner and give a little to someone in need.

I think there is still some on the table. I'm still holding:

MSFT 4/1 310c - flat
LUMN 4/14 11c - Net free but those 'show' 84% at the close
CRM 4/14 230c - down 29%

I will be trading next week but phone app only.

Trade wisely!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
wild close, but a pretty good day on the net.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
BrokeAssAggie
Gap up Monday..?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'll take that green day and week.
SF2004
AG
8/9 green days while inflation runs rampant, home sales down, yada yada...

Seems LEGIT!
cptthunder
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

cptthunder said:

MR Farmer
Good looking day for T is see. Making that move towards the 50 EMA
I don't know the 50 EMA, but the 50 SMA @ 14 Days is $24.40. Model T is $24.49. "I think" all the Weak Hands have sold out. I watch this stock like a hawk. Trading Volume has been in steady decline for weeks. The last 2 weeks really stood out to me. I figured 12 to 16 million shares of purchase would be a price behavior changer. I may have gotten the 12 to 16 million wrong, but cheap shares dried up and it's up big today. This is not one of those "strength on low volume" moves. Cheap shares are gone. AT&T has not declared a dividend yet for Q1, but it should be at the reduced $1.11 annual / $0.2775 quarterly rate. Announcement is due today or early next week. The WBD deal is done, but the SpinOff date is yet to be made public. Just a lot of chatter out there and I'm being patient. I'm really pumped up about WBD. I have a goal on this play and I hope I am successful. The time horizon is within 24 months. The goal is one I'd like to share in this thread later. <fingers-crossed>

As always love to hear the insight on this one.
Thanks!!
McInnis 03
AG
Only real wonder trade I'm holding over the weekend are the TSLA 1000/1050/1100 flys for friday. They're setting up REALLY nicely to be a multiple if we don't have some sort of fatal pullback. #FamousFlyLastWords
Thriller
AG
I'm winding some stuff down to not have so many things open.

Positive week with wins from NVDA, TSLA, DIS, and I followed 30K into VGFC and took some partial profits. All of these are stopped to not go below b/e on the remaining shares. Positive movement on a few others close to where I want to start pulling some money out and raising stops to b/e.

Only loss so far was LOW. A couple of positions had down weeks but aren't quite to where I want to sell yet.

Not bad for a first week foray into this and learning as I go. I've got some longer posts to go back and read with really helpful advice.

Have a great weekend, all!
Bonfire1996
AG
Get your long term hedges In place. I've heard rumblings of a 10% inflation report coming sometime in the next two months, and with the FED going ape shlt on the dot plot with two 0.50% raises likely in May and July, this whole economy is about to have its gears stripped into reverse.

The bloodbath in November was already coming. Now add near certain recession to the forecast and I cannot imagine what our country is about to look like.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
short 50K account update:

• CWH: We will be taking assignment on CWH slightly below our cost basis. I'm cool with that. It's a good company with an 8% dividend
  • DRIP: annoying, but I'm going to wait. I think oil will cool off some soon and we can be patient
  • MARA: short puts, we're down on them. If we get assigned our cost basis is $28.5. I'm not worried about owning MARA at those prices. This is still above the 8 and 21 on the daily. No reason not to stay with this and we'll see what happens
  • ESSC: waiting for the move
  • OSTK: short put is doing what it's supposed to. Just waiting
  • OXY: bought back this week's 60P for 80% profit, sold next week's. Assuming we get assigned, our net cost basis would be about $55, 6% or so down from here
  • DKNG: continuing to mine for premium
  • PETZ: continuing to wait
  • SPCE: We'll be getting assigned today. Good trade
  • SYN: small position, just waiting
  • URA: holding out for $30
  • VGFC: Closed at 0.52. I'd like to get 0.7s
Diggity
AG
good info!

you heard any rumblings about the contents of the upcoming Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice (FCOJ) Report?

(asking for a couple friends).
SF2004
AG
Diggity said:

good info!

you heard any rumblings about the contents of the upcoming Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice (FCOJ) Report?

(asking for a couple friends).
I will bet you $1.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K account:

JNPR had a breakout today. I am putting in an AH limit order for $36.5 for 100 shares.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
here is the chart. Could it fail, sure. Is this a breakout you buy with risk at close below the 21 - YES

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$OXY looking good.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
on $CWH and $OSTK - I just can't ignore the fundamentals on these and the ridiculously low P/E ratios.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$SYN - chart pattern still bullish.

Whitehouse Road
AG
I've been adding some more CWH in my retirement account.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$URA - pretty obvious why we're in this.

cptthunder
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$URA - pretty obvious why we're in this.

MANNN, making me want to buy back into this after taking the first run up from the 23's to 26
BrokeAssAggie
Happy Friday. FYI, I hate Karen's
FJ43
How'd we do this week?
bullitt
AG
Made a little a on my first option. The Q one you posted so thanks!
BrokeAssAggie
bullitt said:

We got another one, boys!
FJ43
bullitt said:

Congrats! Now you have an idea what to look for.
FJ43
BrokeAssAggie said:

bullitt said:

It's addicting !!!
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Here's brain twister for you. It's going to be wild until this deal closes.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/t-announces-details-completion-spin-204200749.html
ProgN
FJ43 said:

BrokeAssAggie said:

bullitt said:

It's addicting !!!
"The first one's free dawg, if you want more I have to charge you".
FJ43
Congrats! Let's see if it keeps going. Prefer to get a push next week. Want to be well ITM and see $1 on these for remainder.
sellthefarm
AG
What's the long term play for O&G stocks? I bought some OVV at the bottom and wondering if I should sell some and get into something else while the price is sky high. Or is O&G just a good long term hold? I'm not a trader just bought some stuff during Covid and trying to figure out what to do now.
FJ43
jwhitlock3 said:

I haven't seen one around but I also never leave the house so that's not surprising! I think they look good, if they weren't 70k I'd rock one.

FJ - I feel ya on everything gapping up this morning. NVDA looks good, MSFT looks like it's already pushing. Will be interesting to see if we get a push right off the bat or a slight pullback and trap before we go.

Lots of quick moves today. Fake breakouts. Was tough lotto day and had to back out to see where things really were. Sometimes even scalping on lottos the 3,5,10 minute charts are deceiving.

FJ43
ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

BrokeAssAggie said:

bullitt said:

It's addicting !!!
"The first one's free dawg, if you want more I have to charge you".

Brother I got to thinking during your most recent uncalled for ban camp trip.

Mods should add a red star next to names that achieve a certain level of bans. Keep speaking your mind bro!
FJ43
sellthefarm said:

What's the long term play for O&G stocks? I bought some OVV at the bottom and wondering if I should sell some and get into something else while the price is sky high. Or is O&G just a good long term hold? I'm not a trader just bought some stuff during Covid and trying to figure out what to do now.

Username checks out.

Kidding of course. Oil stocks have had big moves. Probably still have some room. If your way up maybe set some trailing stops or stops limits and ease them up along the way. No sense letting solid profits go to waste.
FJ43

Has anyone noticed how little ARK buys lately and especially at the 'bottoms' we played? Their list used to be long each day of trades.
First Page Last Page
Page 5227 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.