Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,029,051 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by ProgN
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's steadily accumulating 15 minutes..

Or, he might be the Put King.
sts7049
AG
futures are holding up fine so far
ProgN
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

He reminds me of that little doom goblin Fauci. No reason to say that **** on a Friday OPEX, and a war on going. If I were Powell I'd kick him the nuts this morning.
McInnis 03
AG
The AM expiration on SPX is immense. Bullard just doing what he's supposed to
jj9000
AG
ProgN said:

Can someone please tell Bullard to STFU.

Setting short-term positions aside for a moment.

I said it prior in the thread. I think Bullard is right. This Market ripped b/c .25 ain't sh. It like slowly pulling a bandaid off, and mashing it back down b/c it pulled up a hair and hurt. Rip the d@mn thing off and let's get on with it.
Ragoo
AG
jj9000 said:

ProgN said:

I said it prior in the thread. I think Bullard is right. This Market ripped b/c .25 ain't sh. It like slowly pulling a bandaid off, and mashing it back down b/c it pulled up a hair and hurt. Rip the d@mn thing off and let's get on with it.
if you pull slowly the balance between credit and spending reduction can be better managed without recession

ProgN
jj9000 said:

ProgN said:

IMO, he is right, but there's no reason to drop that at this time.
jj9000
AG
If you pull slowly, you allow Inflation to run rampant...and that's exactly what's happening in the real world. The 'real' inflationary numbers are much worse than what's being reported. 2.X% target by 2023 is asinine. All of this should have started last year, and they flat out dropped the ball. I'm not suggesting a repeat of Volker. But, IMO, this thing needs to cool off.
Bonfire1996
AG
Bullard may be right, but with the obvious goal to push us into recession, the FED should attempt to engineer a soft landing.

Inflation is already going to destroy demand. Rates will help and there is no sense trying to destroy supply too.
Ragoo
AG
jj9000 said:

If you pull slowly, you allow Inflation to run rampant...and that's exactly what's happening in the real world. The 'real' inflationary numbers are much worse than what's being reported. 2.X% target by 2023 is asinine. All of this should have started last year, and they flat out dropped the ball. I'm not suggesting a repeat of Volker. But, IMO, this thing needs to cool off.
agree. Probably should raise fast then taper into the target instead of gradual raise rates into the target. It's half a political game.
jj9000
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Bullard may be right, but with the obvious goal to push us into recession, the FED should attempt to engineer a soft landing.

Inflation is already going to destroy demand. Rates will help and there is no sense trying to destroy supply too.

I don't think his intent is to push into recession. I agree with you WRT a soft landing. But, not necessarily the softest of soft. Demand is going to stay very strong...artificially. Supply Chain is still in the shtter, so Inflation with no Supply is a double-whammy.

Edit...sorry for the Macro talk on this thread, folks. Back to discussion about what route to take SS WWR around the world on her maiden voyage, when it hits 75.
BrokeAssAggie

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ProgN said:

He reminds me of that little doom goblin Fauci. No reason to say that **** on a Friday OPEX, and a war on going. If I were Powell I'd kick him the nuts this morning.

Look up Eric Ding if you want to see a doom goblin. He makes Fauci look like a free wheeling rebel.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I need to find a lumber play. Any ideas?
El Quimico
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I need to find a lumber play. Any ideas?
iShares Global Timber & Forestry ETF. Ticker is WOOD.

You can also look at their holdings for more ideas.
planoaggie123
AG
That guy either has a mental disease or he is making millions and millions on doom and gloom. It's honestly disgusting.
McInnis 03
AG
Last minute pump to try and save some positions for the expiration open
McInnis 03
AG
Whu

Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

Last minute pump to try and save some positions for the expiration open

Maybe. Big volume for premarket.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Whu

Maybe markets going nuts on a sniper from the 3rd deck?
ProgN
Look into leaps on RH. They're pricey but should print well before expiration.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
anyone still holding EGOC? This was an OA penny stock tip from a while back. I went net-free out of the gate, and this thing has been ripping the past 2 days.
Tumble Weed

ProgN said:

Look up Eric Ding if you want to see a doom goblin. He makes Fauci look like a free wheeling rebel.

I have been waiting for the Covid crybabies to drive up my MRNA stock a little more. Looks like I may cash out today.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Veon in the .60s
ProgN
Tumble Weed said:

ProgN said:

I have been waiting for the Covid crybabies to drive up my MRNA stock a little more. Looks like I may cash out today.

I think MRNA is testing an AIDS vaccine too.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Yep flipped it from .0055 to .0067 a couple times, been trimming all i had left now just holding last couple hundred thousand shares for zero or hero. Apparently this run is related to the Chinese pump though so probably zero
McInnis 03
AG
UPST looks like it has potential to run.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm buying UPST 120/130/140c butterflies for next Friday. $1.64 or less
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Weird looking candles. I'm not trading TSLA this morning. I think we may get a reversal, but I'm really uncertain and don't have any idea where or when.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I thought TSM was a quick bounce back candidate. Woof! China fears lingering?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I just grabbed a crwd 207.5c for next week for $2

Whoop
spud1910
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

anyone still holding EGOC? This was an OA penny stock tip from a while back. I went net-free out of the gate, and this thing has been ripping the past 2 days.
Yep, net free as well.
TecRecAg
AG
Question about PLTR. I've seen it mentioned here over and over again, but have never followed any trades. Anyone have some insight in to their operation? Worth going long?
McInnis 03
AG
So far the saying would be "don't fade a trend day"
McInnis 03
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 5192 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.