Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,124 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hell, I hope you're right and they whiff and get crushed in the premarket because I'll be a buyer of shrs. Players the likes of AMZN and NKE could motivate other suitors to jump into the market as well. I believe a buyout is a foregone conclusion, now it's just PTON taking the highest offer.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
More WWR news from Gov. Ivey:

https://governor.alabama.gov/newsroom/2022/02/governor-ivey-awards-1-million-grant-to-assist-new-industry-in-coosa-county/
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

ProgN said:

Does anyone have one of those tweets that shows the big earnings coming out this week?

DIS stands out to me the most. That one has been beat down. It isn't usually a fast mover, but maybe since it's down it will run a bit.
ProgN
ProgN said:

Hell, I hope you're right and they whiff and get crushed in the premarket because I'll be a buyer of shrs. Players the likes of AMZN and NKE could motivate other suitors to jump into the market as well. I believe a buyout is a foregone conclusion, now it's just PTON taking the highest offer.
CNBC just said AAPL is rumored to be considering a PTON purchase.
sts7049
AG
we need that Oprah meme where you buy PTON, you buy PTON, everyone gets a PTON
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm not making trades off of guesses but what is the sentiment here? Another green during low volume AH and then red during the cash session like we had a few times over the last two weeks? Or an SPY blast back above the 50-ema?
Ranger222
AG
My take on PTON is this is just a way to drive up price in the short term so the big boys can unload their bags. I would not chase here.

A total "buy the rumor, sell the (non?) news"
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

My take on PTON is this is just a way to drive up price in the short term so the big boys can unload their bags. I would not chase here.

Waiting on a couple big boys to announce "we are not currently in any talks with Peloton at this time" for a nice runup buster.
cageybee77
AG
XELA moving again....sure don't understand this stock.
SF2004
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I'm not making trades off of guesses but what is the sentiment here? Another green during low volume AH and then red during the cash session like we had a few times over the last two weeks? Or an SPY blast back above the 50-ema?
I think we rise on low volume until CPI announced later.

They have to have something to rug pull when that happens.

This market just screams of trying to fleece retail a little more and I still think we get the 4000 before the fed meeting in march.

I am treading carefully with the trading account.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Did anyone move on BROS shares already? It's almost up the to high of 2/1 in the premarket. Is anyone getting in on ATM or ITM calls on the open?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I bought 2/18$60C at the open.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Need a pullback on Mara.
Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Need a pullback on Mara.
no way. To the moon!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$50K account. Bought 2 shares of SHOP at $904
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$50K account. Bought 2 shares of SHOP at $904

Expect to be in this a while.
SF2004
AG
Closed out my naked put on $PYPL this morning at 65% max profit. Once again I am not sure if I should have let it ride or capture profits... pretty good return for a 2 day trade. The whole don't be greedy thing made me close it out as I am not sure if I want a green trade to go red and then get assigned PayPal with their shaky future.

Eying FB to see if it settles and may try that next.
will25u
DWAC, CFVI
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SF2004 said:

Closed out my naked put on $PYPL this morning at 65% max profit. Once again I am not sure if I should have let it ride or capture profits... pretty good return for a 2 day trade. The whole don't be greedy thing made me close it out as I am not sure if I want a green trade to go red and then get assigned PayPal with their shaky future.

You did well
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

I bought 2/18$60C at the open.

Out of Bros calls with 1 runner left. 34% profit. Thanks for the find, Ranger.
Spoony Love
AG
I added a few at open to the HSA account. Just going to let them sit there for awhile.
McInnis 03
AG
SF2004 said:

Taking 50%+ on a naked put is a massive win anytime you can get it. Going to zero is great. But a bird in the hand.......
Dan Scott
AG
DWAC!!!
McInnis 03
AG
AAPL 2/18 175c here for me, small. - $2.50
Also....BROS 2/18 65/70c - $1.20
59 South
AG
Watch QQQ 360. Big sneaky pivot. Odds of a +/- 20 move either way when it decides (340 or 380)... what's it gonna be?!?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I hope up, but that 5-day is sitting just above $361 so that makes me feel more likely down.
Ranger222
Irish 2.0
This is not a buy and hold enviroment. If you can't actively babysit your account, don't get into anything. This is a scalping environment.

QQQ can't get anything going over the 5DMA yet. They need to get through 362 and break this triple top
Bonfire1996
AG
I'll be closing out some tech names between now and Wednesday. Names that are high growth, marginally profitable names.

Inflation report is going to be a disaster and I think Janet Yellen gets canned afterwards. Market will not like it.
Irish 2.0
I doubt Yellen gets canned
McInnis 03
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

I'll be closing out some tech names between now and Wednesday. Names that are high growth, marginally profitable names.

Inflation report is going to be a disaster and I think Janet Yellen gets canned afterwards. Market will not like it.
Woah, you don't really think so do you!?
Brewmaster
AG
Ranger222 said:

110% agree, looking at PTON put spreads at the moment, LOL
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Bonfire1996 said:

If it's anything like the jobs numbers, relax, everything is fine.

<insert house on fire gif>
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I love the weekly candle we're about to complete, feels like we're on track to follow through with engulfruary, so i grabbed a couple 3/2 474/476 spy call spreads for .2

I'm a couple pages behind this morning but i like the consolidation so far, bought a couple more of these for .15
Also grabbed a sava may 20 100/150 for 2.4
PeekingDuck
AG
Yeah, I can't see them actually walking out and telling the truth on a disastrous number. Much like policy through OMB, they'll just make up whatever numbers they need.
First Page Last Page
Page 4988 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.